Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

It's all about her husband!! (Page 8)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Finally came across a mature & sensible post after so long! .. Very well said.. to
tally second you on all the points u mentioned & xplained Smile

Thanks!! Smile

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Awesome post! I hope Madhu supports her husband, RK all throughout this. He will need her.

Some people are saying that Madhu shouldn't trust her husband blindly. But I would like to ask, what did RK do? He wasn't the one who married meera and left her. Why should RK and Radha have to suffer for something Mohan did?

Thanks Shweta!! I hope so too.. 
RK n RJ are not to be blamed at all.. But this 'mandbudhi'  bhai is beyond my understanding.. Dunno what he wants..Confused
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aan-rish

Exellent take on Madhu's pov. Well I don't think Madhu is foolish and stupid. She is defenitely intelligent and sensible but highly emotional and stubourn. Her stubourness and rightious behavior always put her in to trouble. But this is what RK likes abt her, right? I hope this time she just be with her husband and not her new found baiyya.

Agree with all ur points. Your post inspire me to stick with the show.

Thanks!! Let's hope for the best.,
Chanel's favorite is trying to play Chal on MEIEJ! But we shouldn't let him succeed in his plan...
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RSP04

Lovely post.

Your post have given us some hope.Smile Lets see how it plays out.
Thanks,. Smile

Yup!! I just hope for the best.. Can't stand Madhu n bhai in the same frame..

Edited by cardio21 - 25 June 2013 at 9:59pm
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

agree she is just looking 4 ways to mke sure rk is calm nd doesnt get hmslf into problems

Yup!! I feel the same.. 
BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
@cardio u r absolutely correct. That episode had initially left a bad taste in my mouth but reading ur post cleared my mind. Yes madhu is naive and thinks the world to be innocuous as herself. She loves her husband and whatever she is doing, it is for his benefit. Thus her approach to this problem is simple and uncomplicated. She is in character just like RK is in character. But we love them both with all their faults so we should be patient. Great post :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Kashish- Wonderful post. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

@cardio u r absolutely correct. That episode had initially left a bad taste in my mouth but reading ur post cleared my mind. Yes madhu is naive and thinks the world to be innocuous as herself. She loves her husband and whatever she is doing, it is for his benefit. Thus her approach to this problem is simple and uncomplicated. She is in character just like RK is in character. But we love them both with all their faults so we should be patient. Great post :)

Thanks!! Smile Welcome to the forum.. 
That's alright! Actually, the episode was perceived the way it was has nothing to do with CVs.. It's just that a few enlightened souls saw lot of unspoken feelings, respect, love, understanding in their eyes, and a chemistry which never existed ...ROFL
Needless to say, they were just manifestations of a delusional disorder. The CVs screamed through every character that its just Rishbala m no other bala.. But i guess. not everyone is so receptive n perceptive.. ROFL

So what few people saw was just an extension of the delusive surge that was rampant in this forum..
Both of them have accepted each other the way they are.. RK didnt get offended by her naivety, let's see of Madhu makes a big deal about RK getting bhai arrested.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690BrienneOfTarth

Go to top