Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

It's all about her husband!! (Page 6)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

Fantastic post Cardio Tongue Clap Excellent points on the current state of affairs and Madhu's past and present decisions. She is indeed just worried solely about RK, not wanting any harm to come upon him or to lose him at any cost. Her decisions reflect this. Great read Thumbs Up

Thanks!! Smile I agree, she doesn't wanna lose him.. 

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I have altogether stopped watching this show and even reading updates but somehow your rational posts always tend to pull me in by my neck...no no not going back to watch the show but viz a viz your post...
-very logical
-assuming that Madhu tried to stop both from entering into a physical brawl at some point of time...any sensible women would do the same for the benefit of her husband--totally on the same page with you on this as well. The other points like holi etc you are absolutely right when you say that Madhu is excessively humane...I personally don't see it as stupid...but her choice of safeguarding a gangster could have been very wrong on many counts especially she jeopardized the lives of so many people at chawl...but it was never out of anything but humanity...RK was always her priority and she would never hurt him I will agree with that as well...so yes you were right on

Thanks Soundarya! U know how mad I was when she kept that disgusting creep in the chawl.. I lambasted her in each post.. The malik women were butchered to bring in this clunk.. Else there was no place for this sorry face in our show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintings

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sush12_DD

thanks Cardio Smile
i always luv reading ur post
i feel u write wht ppl shud understand...m not a gud writer...and u wrote whtever i felt !!
thanks !

i too think Madhu is thinking all abt her husband n family !!
never saw her feeling somthing 4 bhai or taking his side !
she is intelligent n practical but yeah emotional too...so sometimes she behaves foolish..this is wht i think..but its her luv n concern for her family...everyone shud understand before blaming her..

i dont think i need to write much as u wrote everything !

superb post !!Clap

Thanks Sush!! I agree! She loves only RK,. But she is induced to have these mutations just to accommodate this king of clunkdonia. Else the same woman who stopped speaking to malik for attacking RK, is talking to sadakchaap in a friendly manner..Confused

sush12_RM

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LSPD

@ cardio
One thing I agree with u is that till now she has always been true to rk
And she has always supported him -- even when he has been at his worst behaviour
But to be true I have an inkling she will support sultan later on
It's how the story is shaping up

Even then it might be because of sympathy to Meera.. I don't support her supporting sleazebag as u know I can't even stand them in the same frame.. I want all their conversations to be chaperoned so that bhai doesn't give his hormonal teenager looks. 

But it won't be because of bhai or his friendship.. she has demonstrated many times before that bhai doesn't matter to her, 
aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Exellent take on Madhu's pov. Well I don't think Madhu is foolish and stupid. She is defenitely intelligent and sensible but highly emotional and stubourn. Her stubourness and rightious behavior always put her in to trouble. But this is what RK likes abt her, right? I hope this time she just be with her husband and not her new found baiyya.

Agree with all ur points. Your post inspire me to stick with the show.

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Agree with you, till ne she only cared for RK, but fortunately sm people can see more thats why they always feel Madhu caring for Bhai, wt a bad jokeAngry

As I said bhai is not the only one suffering from delusion disorders..LOL
Dude!! The days when we used to see posts in main forum about how Madhu cares for Goldie.. ROFL
 I believe all are entitled to their opinion,, but there is a limit to how delusional one can be..ROFL

It was hilarious when she didnt even bothered to call Goldie after she came back with RK after the proposal.. But Goldie with zero sense of self esteem continued to leave missed calls, which she didnt even bother to answer,, ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2..sairat..

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvi4gurti

Awesome post..u said it all!!!
Madhu might be innocent and emotional but not confused abt her husband!!! she loves him n will support him n his family!Smile

Thanks!!Smile
I honestly don't know what is coming next.. But the only truth is that Madhu loves RK. And RK loves Madhu. Both of them have their flaws, and they seem to have accepted it. 
And every couple have their differences.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 25 June 2013 at 9:38pm
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sp110

her priority is RK but act of pacification will go in wrong way...who else cares what she is doing and how she is doing...her concern to know about sultan and his past will be understood in a wrong direction.  and now the news is also spread that MU between RK-madhu is also on its half way

that is my opinion ...may be i am wrong

Let's see how the track unfolds. I think she might do it for concern to her family or Meera but not for Sultan.

Go to top