India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

It's all about her husband!! (Page 2)

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I have altogether stopped watching this show and even reading updates but somehow your rational posts always tend to pull me in by my neck...no no not going back to watch the show but viz a viz your post...
-very logical
-assuming that Madhu tried to stop both from entering into a physical brawl at some point of time...any sensible women would do the same for the benefit of her husband--totally on the same page with you on this as well. The other points like holi etc you are absolutely right when you say that Madhu is excessively humane...I personally don't see it as stupid...but her choice of safeguarding a gangster could have been very wrong on many counts especially she jeopardized the lives of so many people at chawl...but it was never out of anything but humanity...RK was always her priority and she would never hurt him I will agree with that as well...so yes you were right on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

Rkmadhuawsome Senior Member
Rkmadhuawsome
Rkmadhuawsome

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Awsome and sooo true 

cardio21

.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Agree with u..Awosum post

cardio21

sush12_RM IF-Rockerz
sush12_RM
sush12_RM

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanks Cardio Smile
i always luv reading ur post
i feel u write wht ppl shud understand...m not a gud writer...and u wrote whtever i felt !!
thanks !

i too think Madhu is thinking all abt her husband n family !!
never saw her feeling somthing 4 bhai or taking his side !
she is intelligent n practical but yeah emotional too...so sometimes she behaves foolish..this is wht i think..but its her luv n concern for her family...everyone shud understand before blaming her..

i dont think i need to write much as u wrote everything !

superb post !!Clap

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@ cardio
One thing I agree with u is that till now she has always been true to rk
And she has always supported him -- even when he has been at his worst behaviour
But to be true I have an inkling she will support sultan later on
It's how the story is shaping up

cardio21

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Biks44

Agree agree...
Have no doubt that for Madhu.. RK is priority!
We have to stop doubting Madhu's and RK's love for each other. They have diff ways to show it but the bottom line is they love each other insanely. And they have got each other's love and trust after lot of obstacles, they are no way going to ruin it!!
The channel may have their favourite boy but the cvs have rushed with Rishbala wedding to confirm that they are now together. Together they stand, together they fight.
Chotti moti ladai, galat faimi to hoti rehti hai har rishtey mein.
That doesnt mean some morons can start pairing madhu with anybody else! Thats just never gonna happen!!

Rishbala now and Rishbala forever!!! Love the crazy duo Heart

Superb...agree...Rishbala love each other insanely...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44cardio21

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

There are many posts about Madhu concerned about Sultan and not her own husband.  I don't see any concern for Sultan from her side! Yes, she felt bad for a woman as all of us do.. Even though we don't believe the half baked story.. But she is still not thinking beyond RK!

On the day of the confrntation, she was only concerned about RK. Did she run towards bhai, when RK sent him flying on the piano? NO! Her sole concern was RK. Which wife would let her husband get into a brawl with a cold blooded murderer, who threatened him a few minutes ago. She asked bhai to hit her before her husband. And then asked her husband to hit her before he raised his hands on 'ANYONE'.
Please note the difference..  It was her means to stop her husband from getting into a physical fight with anyone.  She might be naive or stupid stupid but not confused between the two.. 

I have never seen her concern for bhai beyond a human concern when he was shot, which was kinda retarded. But this is Madhu for us!
The unspoken feelings, concern, respect, care in her eyes for bhai are actually the confabulations of delusional minds who apparently are watching completely different. 

- the Holi incident was entirely out of humanity, she has cleared it multiple times, even to RK.
- the next time she went to his house was to apologize for hurting him by mentioning abt his wife, and she had already asked him to stay away from her domestic matters.
- then after the party, she went to his house out of guilt, not out of concern for him,  as she had used him as a means to her end, this was totally against her principles.
- she didnt even call him once to ask about what did he want to say to her, after RK proposed to her. If she was concerned about Goldie, won't she call him to ask why he came all the way back to the chawl?
- did she call him to tell her about her change of plans? She didnt even answer his umpteen missed calls, he left before the wedding.
- didnt she ask him to get out of the house when RK was upset seeing him in the room? 
- did she even regret for a minute that she rudely threw out her 'friend' out of the house? Did she call him for once?
- but this time she ran to call him, it was for RK's sake! Its not that she wants RK n bhai to be buddies n dring Mausami juice together.. Its because she doesn't want her husband  to get into trouble with a gangster. Didnt she apologize to RK for bringing bhai into their lives? .. Even though its RK who did all the unwedding and led to circumstances where she came across Goldie. 

He was never her close friend or a confidant? He just happened to be an ear for her woes, as she was disappointed with her love. Bhai was on a one way track all this time. She never called him to talk about his plans, it was just circumstantial that he got involved. Once RK made up for all his mistakes, she was too involved in her bliss to even think about Aryan, forget bhai!

Yes, we didnt like, in fact were disgusted beyond words with those soft looks n touches but it was never a romantic inclination. It was the CVs trying to make the poster boy feel happy n important.. LOL

Last night, During her phone call, she reminded bhai that RK is her husband and everything that is related to him, is related to her as well.. I noticed she was annoyed when bhai kept on berating RK. The way I see it, she just wants RK out of this conundrum and away from any physical threat.. She doesn't intend to continue any social interactions with bhai.. She feels bad for his mom, but believes it to be Bhai's misunderstanding. She is too numb n scared to reason or come up with anything expect for this lame idea of round table conference between the two.Dead
And I already made a different post on how Rk is not wrong? 

This is the same Madhu who cut all ties with her dad when he rightfully attacked RK! At that time RK had to convince her that malik was right as a father. So we know that Madhu aways prioritizes RK, but here her character is shown to have an induced mutation to glorify Chanel's favorite.. So please Madhu's ambiguous reactions are a way to accommodate this glorified extra.

The only way to further the plot by CVs is to make RK do something mean, ad Madhu do something foolish. This is how their twists n plots run.. And few people are just happy to bask in the glory of their hard work. 

So far she has been a perfect DIL to an equally doting MIL.. And i m sure she will not hurt RJ, no matter what.. So let's wait how the track is unfolding before we jump on conclusions. 
As a Rishbala fan, I tried to understand RK's perspective when he was wrong, and I expect the Rishbala fans to give a chance to Madhu as well..!!

This is purely my opinion. No intentions to impose it on anyone,, RK n Madhu haters are in a wrong post,.. Thanks!!

It's all about her husband!!

Outstanding analysis as always, Kashish.EmbarrassedClapStar

cardio21

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Agree till now madhu havent shown any concern for bhai..

cardio21

Go to top