It's all about her husband!! - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by felicity06

@cardio u r absolutely correct. That episode had initially left a bad taste in my mouth but reading ur post cleared my mind. Yes madhu is naive and thinks the world to be innocuous as herself. She loves her husband and whatever she is doing, it is for his benefit. Thus her approach to this problem is simple and uncomplicated. She is in character just like RK is in character. But we love them both with all their faults so we should be patient. Great post :)

Thanks!! 😊 Welcome to the forum.. 
That's alright! Actually, the episode was perceived the way it was has nothing to do with CVs.. It's just that a few enlightened souls saw lot of unspoken feelings, respect, love, understanding in their eyes, and a chemistry which never existed ...🀣
Needless to say, they were just manifestations of a delusional disorder. The CVs screamed through every character that its just Rishbala m no other bala.. But i guess. not everyone is so receptive n perceptive.. πŸ€£

So what few people saw was just an extension of the delusive surge that was rampant in this forum..
Both of them have accepted each other the way they are.. RK didnt get offended by her naivety, let's see of Madhu makes a big deal about RK getting bhai arrested.
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Kashish- Wonderful post. πŸ‘

Thanks Soundarya!😊
Madhu is concerned abt safety of her husband. I agree wid uπŸ‘πŸΌ
wonderful post cardio...i've become mch patient after reading ur post..though this track is disgusting n m hell annoyed vd bhai but m gng to give it a try 4 my Rishbala!!!

m just waiting 4 dat superb well directed well acted intriguing episode full of drama...vch is our Cv's forte...vdout d clunkdom..after vch i cud proudly say yeah dis is d MEIEJ i fell in love with!!!

thanks for this post doc ! MB thinks with her heart and RK thinks with his smarts, that's just how these two characters will always be; i don't understand why people expect anything contrary from them. and when it comes to cheapo bhai she doesn't think of him at all πŸ˜› he makes a really pathetic image actually, i'd feel sorry for this loser if he didn't invoke so much disgust. i've never once doubted either of their love for one another, and no matter what they do that inevitably ends up hurting the other at the baseline of it all the love overpowers any other problems they have with each other. i think they've passed all tests they needed too, neither RK nor MB need to prove one anothers love to each other or anyone else. you've pretty much said all that needs to be said, the only contribution i can make is more gaali's for Mr. Gutterchaap. bhai can go die in a ditch, please. 

RISHBALA TOGETHER - FOREVER & ALWAYS
I agree..!!
The only problem...

For Madhu - Everytym u can't think with ur hearts. Sometym u should use ur brain.

For RK - Exactly The opposite.
Hey Thanks for this lovely and sensible post...πŸ˜ƒ
I noticed and i loved Madhu's line to Sulthan and RK when she stopped the fight...
To Sulthan it was like.. "NOw you are having the rod.. so please beat me..." So she was sure Violence is nothing new to Sulthan so he is free to beat... but on her not on her RK... she will stand before RK when its about his safety...
and To RK it was like..."If you want to raise your hands on Anyone then only after me..." So she don't want RK to involve in any kind of viloence... or to hurt anyone...πŸ˜ƒ

Me too feel the same as you mentioned about Madhu and her actions...  and she helping Sulthan in HOli she cleared it a lot of times to RK... Padmini and to chawal people also...
Rememeber... Padmini once said to Madhu that " So you colored Sulthan so that nobody will recognise him easily.. me too did the same when i was running with you and trishna  from Ballu's hand..."  When ever she helped Sulthan it was bcos of Humanity only...

And its not like she is not even believing on Sulthan's story.. she feel bad for his mom and whatever happen to his mom before 30 yrs ago.. but she can't believe the story he said about MK.. that why she is thinking there is some MU regarding that... according to her it can be solved between Sulthan and RK.. so she imitated for peace talk... actually it can be.. all they need to is DNA test... but no then where is the drama...πŸ˜†

Wonderful post Cardio !!
I agree with every word of you !!

Personaly I've never seen any SulBala in Madhubala. And MAdhu isn't confused, she verywell know that she loves RK and now she only want to support her husband.

SulBala never existed and will never exist ! It's a pure assumption of some people here.

Thank you Cardio for this post !!

(sorry, I'll try to comment ealier next time !)
Originally posted by cardio21

- the Holi incident was entirely out of humanity, she has cleared it multiple times, even to RK.
- the next time she went to his house was to apologize for hurting him by mentioning abt his wife, and she had already asked him to stay away from her domestic matters.
- then after the party, she went to his house out of guilt, not out of concern for him,  as she had used him as a means to her end, this was totally against her principles.
- she didnt even call him once to ask about what did he want to say to her, after RK proposed to her. If she was concerned about Goldie, won't she call him to ask why he came all the way back to the chawl?
- did she call him to tell her about her change of plans? She didnt even answer his umpteen missed calls, he left before the wedding.
- didnt she ask him to get out of the house when RK was upset seeing him in the room? 
- did she even regret for a minute that she rudely threw out her 'friend' out of the house? Did she call him for once?
- but this time she ran to call him, it was for RK's sake! Its not that she wants RK n bhai to be buddies n dring Mausami juice together.. Its because she doesn't want her husband  to get into trouble with a gangster. Didnt she apologize to RK for bringing bhai into their lives? .. Even though its RK who did all the unwedding and led to circumstances where she came across Goldie...

Kash, am adding one more thought.  Did Madhu give any name to her relationship with Sultan?  No, it was Sultan who did so under the guise of friendship and berated the fact that Madhu did not even think so.  The delusional feelings were all one sided and has been done to death already.  Someone is just not willing to take the hint...exasperating!

Great postπŸ‘πŸΌ...always a pleasure to read.

Edited by blacklambo - 10 years ago
agree with you πŸ˜Š
i know Madhu loves RK so much 
& if she tries to stop RK frm hurting someone or frm doing something wrong to anyone she is right bcoz we try to stop our love ones frm doing anything bad to anyone bcoz we don't want them to become bad person or do something wrong out of anger which can he harmful for our loved ones & other person too 

if a girl love her sister ,brother & all family members & she tries to stop them frm doing anything wrong or frm fighting with anyone so why not her husband that shows how much she loves him just like her real family