India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

My Gulaal Family (Page 6)

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
first of all i demand the chipkali of the forum award Embarrassed ye bahuuut jaroori hai aftarall hamri chipkali ko bhi toh award milna chahiye na Tongue

Names of the character

Gulaal of the Forum : The Colour of the Forum keithu ..lol..kyunki sabse zyada colorful wo hi hai ...wo hi hai jo black and white raman se dil laga sakti hai aur uski life mein rang bhar sakti hai 
LOLLOL

Kesar of the Forum : The Brat of the Forum neilli aka saamya ..dil phenk and gussa toh nak pe hi rehta hai hamesha LOL i think her dp is responsible for her getting this award Embarrassed

Vasant of the Forum : The Ghost of the Forum Yasho she was gayab long before gulaal ended .Ouch
Motabha 
of the Forum : The Baap of the Forum srush OFC LOL pinku ki pinky ROFL

Paanba (the first one) of the Forum : The Goodie of the Forum minni,MR21 aka Ramya  . they are always goodie goodie Embarrassed

Paanba (The plastic surgeried one) of the Forum : The Horror of the Forum ..sorry no comments , aisa sirf ek hi piece hai ..koi unke jaisa nahi ban sakta Dead

Sudha of the Forum : The Cursequeen of the Forum wo else ..humma humma humma humma humma Embarrassed

Dushyant of the Forum : The Qaatil of the Forum.. umm i dnt know Confused

Poonamba of the Forum : The cheerleader of the Forum siree ...ask her if she remembers her chunar on a danda LOL

Revjibhai of the Forum : The Rock of the Forum i give it to PIYU for the simple reason that she kept posting updates when many of us abandoned this place ..ur truly a solid support for this forum and a rockstar .Embarrassed

Devika of the Forum : The invisible member of the Forum Kreas aka Minu.Prachurya, Vinolya..pata nahi kahan hai Confused

Reva of the Forum : The Sweetpie of the Forum Kiran aka Kiran and Aditi coz they are  very sweet Big smile never had any panga with anyone Big smile

Yogesh of the Forum : The Bore of the Forum ha ha ha ye award kisko chhaiye haath upar karo LOL

JamnaKaki of the Forum : The Cupid of the Forum Arti aka Arti  ..shes the best person to be a cupid ..coz she hates 100 mts romance and she gave us the suppa romantic ff on kesar and gullu Embarrassed

Gigaji of the Forum : The Useless of the Forum.. haye haye its me again Embarrassed

Talli of the Forum : The Terror of the Forum there was someone ..i dnt know if i should take har name or not LOL

Kunnu of the Forum : The Saviour of the Forum goes to none other than Geeshu aka Geeshani ..talli ki akeli fan wo saved us from saying anything about tallu Embarrassed love her for that LOL

Raman of the Forum : The Bug of the Forum...geesh when she kept on posting the talli tandaw on EDT LOL

Daiba of the Forum : The most missed member of the Forum Alanta aka Roshni..i dnt know if shes active here ..but i havent talked to her since a long time Smile

Sarufai of the Forum : The chameleon of the Forum...shalu bhalu hai ji ...first she did kesar ka cheer haran and then went straight to drool over ASR ..bahut nainsafi hai  Tongue

Laljibhai of the Forum : The Freshair of the Forum AnjalG aka Anjalika , simply because shes a dushty fan Big smile har time kesar kesar sunke kabhi kabhi dushy dushy fresh lagta hai Embarrassed

Durgesh of the Forum : The Beauty of the ForumConfusedLOL no one duggu jaisa bhi koi nahi...batao batao can anyone the beauty and grace she i mean he ..umm heshe had ConfusedLOL

hope my votes are relevant ..warna pls send ur mojris to srush aka chippo Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141prachuryaMR21GeeshuEXOLmanzilmukulchweetu-Srushti-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Mini is gayab since a monthConfusednot even is she in FBCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21-Srushti-

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Nice thread

MR21manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Chudu...Tu dekh main abhi teri pitai karti hoonAngryLOL

@ all...Ab kya karein???  Mini ke liye waiting karein?? OR we can have the verdict??

I guess Miiini is the undisputable winner of the title DaibaOuch

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 July 2013 at 8:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetumanzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Chudu...Tu dekh main abhi teri pitai karti hoonAngryLOL

@ all...Ab kya karein???  Mini ke liye waiting karein?? OR we can have the verdict??

I guess Miiini is the undisputable winner of the title DaibaOuch

Coin toss karle..LOLTongue

Daiba??bec she has gone MIA???n nobody knows k when she will return na...n baki sab jo ghur rahe hai is post ko..woh b apni keemthi..suggestion yahan likh sakthe hai..Tongue

P.S:- khabardar jo mere reply ko kisine stolefy kiya tho..grrr.*looks at talli aka arti*TongueAngry

MR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
No one has any idea where Mini is..The last convo I had with her was 3rd June and ,most of the other people.She said nothing about any plans of her break or so..anad after that she never logged in..So I am worried for her ..and she has not even responded or seen any messages.Hope everything is fine with herOuch

MR21chweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

No one has any idea where Mini is..The last convo I had with her was 3rd June and ,most of the other people.She said nothing about any plans of her break or so..anad after that she never logged in..So I am worried for her ..and she has not even responded or seen any messages.Hope everything is fine with herOuch

I have talked to her on 6th June..then she told me ki she has just returned from a vacation uske baad bath hi nahin hopayi...n yeah hope k every thing is fine...

MR21manzilmukul

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
haan ji kaun hai jo meri pitayi karney wala tha ..jara ghungat toh hatana apna chehra dikhana TongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Go to top