Gulaal
Gulaal

My Gulaal Family (Page 3)

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Wonderful Idea SrushuuClap

Gulaal of the Forum :Piu,... makes the whole forum colorful  through her amazing FF'sClap

Kesar of the Forum : hmm.. neilu ofcEmbarrassed
Vasant of the Forum : shrush.. hmm invisible hein but feel ur presence at apt times Embarrassed
Motabha of the Forum : OFc ShrushuTongue
Paanba (the first one) of the Forum : Ramya, her lovely long essays and appreciable patience Clap
Paanba (The plastic surgeried one) of the Forum : ??? Ermm
Sudha of the Forum :hahaha I think almost all of usLOL.. remember on those Kestal scenes,.. how much we blamed Talli and CV's for giving her more screen space and also at SP LOL
Dushyant of the Forum : Anju,.. she gave alll of us a shocking surprise through interviewing the director of the show.. isliye haseen qatil toh hua naEmbarrassedand also no one can forget her fondness for Dushy naWink
Poonamba of the Forum : chweetuTongue
Revjibhai of the Forum : Shrushu againEmbarrassed
Devika of the Forum : Shalu So happy to see u after so many monthsSmile
Reva of the Forum :MiniTongue
Yogesh of the Forum :hehehhe myself, apni stories se sabko bore karthi rehthi hunOuchLOL
JamnaKaki of the Forum :ArtiEmbarrassed
Talli of the Forum : Oops! Talli ko terror of the forum kisne kahan?? dheere bol Geeshu aajayegi apni danda lekarOuchLOL
Kunnu of the Forum : Piu againEmbarrassed
Daiba of the Forum : Chaitu and KiranCry
Sarufai of the Forum : ChaituuuTongue
Laljibhai of the Forum : Geeshu again
Durgesh of the Forum : Ab iska mein kya kahunLOLLOLLOL

Chottu Kesu kahan gayi??Shocked I would map Keithu to Chottu Kesu.. Tongue dono ko cowshed bahut pasand hein na Embarrassed

Edited by alanta - 25 June 2013 at 9:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prachuryaMR21Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshumanzilmukulchweetu-Srushti-

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Awww... Srushuuu... U remembered me naaa... Me tho said bye bye to IF.. BUT Gullu calling tho aanaa padegaa...   How are u all Gulaal wasiyooon???????? I looove getting back together with u guys... Mwah 

And I would like to name...

Neiluuu as Kesar

Piu as Gullu

Srushu as Motabha

Shaalu as Nice Paanba ( coz Srushu is Motabha Wink )

Anju as Dushi

Arti as Jamna kaaki

Geeshu as Talli

Keithu as Kesuda

Kiran as Vasant Ba

Chweetu as Kunnu (coz Kunnu is chweet to Talli)

Chaitu as Revaaa

Edited by Yash141 - 26 June 2013 at 3:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92alantaMR21Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshuEXOLmanzilmukulchweetu-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Alanta...Chhotu and Motu Kesar both were brats...and both were Gulaal Deewanes..Toh I though what cn be the separate tag lineLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaprachuryaMR21Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshumanzilmukulchweetuEXOL

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

Awww... Srushuuu... U remembered me naaa... Me tho said bye bye to IF.. BUT Gullu calling tho aanaa padegaa...   How are u all Gulaal wasiyooon???????? I looove getting back together with u guys... Mwah 

And I would like to name...

Neiluuu as Kesar

Piu as Gullu

Srushu as Motabha

Shaalu as Nice Paanba ( coz Srushu is Motabha Wink )

Anju as Dushi

Arti as Jamna kaaki

Geeshu as Talli

Keithu as Kesuda

Kiran as Vasant Ba

Chweetu as Kunnu (coz Kunnu is chweet to Talli)

Chaitu as Revaaa

Yashuuu how could I have forgotten you re!!

And ROFL you put Shalu as Paanba because I am MBShockedROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141sharneil92alantaprachuryaMR21GeeshuBioinfo_ChaitumanzilmukulEXOLchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Gulaal of the Forum: Piu
Kesar of the Forum: Neilu
Vasant of the Forum: Minu
Motabha of the Forum: Srushti
Paanba (the first one) of the Forum: Shaalu
Sudha of the Forum:  Arti
Dushyant of the Forum: Anju
Poonamba of the Forum: Kiran
Revjibhai of the Forum:Chweetu
Devika of the Forum : Aditi, Vino, Prachurya
Reva of the Forum: Vino, Yasho
Yogesh of the Forum : Geeshu, Keithu 
JamnaKaki of the Forum: Arti
Talli of the Forum: Chweetu, MR21 
Kunnu of the Forum: Mini, Ramya, Piu
Raman of the Forum: Keithu
Daiba of the Forum: Kiran
Sarufai of the Forum:  Chaitu
Laljibhai of the Forum: Piu, Alanta

Edited by Geeshu - 27 June 2013 at 11:41am

sharneil92alantaprachuryaMR21Bioinfo_ChaituIncensechweetu-Srushti-EXOLmanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
hey prabhu bachi ki sari akal saras k chii night dhundne mein waste ho gayiConfused man wen u made a post atleast u should pm us naaAngry had hai laziness kiLOL

chalo mera voteEmbarrassed alag hona chahiye naa Wink

Names of the character

Gulaal of the Forum : The Colour of the Forum -
SHRUSH she filled gulaal forum with her kesariya post WWW...classy vm and chased us  with a big danda and was always in ostrich mode wen we wanted chii night she was like chalo koi baat nahi i m happy with a friendly hug better than 1000 SR nights liar LOL
Kesar
of the Forum : PIU she is insanely crazily madly in love with gulaal everyday she imagines chii night of GULSAR everynight she writes love letter errr FF and every single day she cries her heart in the AT DO SAAL poore DO SAAL still not over ekdum brat hai reLOL
CHOTA KESU : pata hai not allowed but  they were two different entity ali would never forgive me and chota kesu has to be NEILU one who has happily tagged herself with gulaal Embarrassed she imagines neil/kesar in every single actor, look at the height of insanity she makes siggy of kesar in lakshman's AT LOL 
Vasant of the Forum : The Ghost of the Forum one who is always silent rarely she makes her appreance yet her likes (pics) are present in every single post of gulaal who other than GEESHU Embarrassed
Motabha
of the Forum : The Baap of the Forum  emmm tough call re but chweetu (yes baby revenge is sweet mujhe talli bola na LOL) okies on the second note i love her indepth analysis of the character
Paanba (the first one) of the Forum : The Goodie of the Forum....MINII she is adorable
Paanba (The plastic surgeried one) of the Forum : The Horror of the Forum...none 
Sudha of the Forum : The Cursequeen of the Forum one who is chudail CHAITU Wink kisko pata hai kis bhootiya haveli mein bhatak rahi hai
Dushyant of the Forum : The Qaatil of the Forum ANJU she loves dushyant and her revealation tht gulaal loved kesar came as heart attack
Poonamba of the Forum : The cheerleader of the Forum KIRAN haa haa she was the one who use to hyperventilate for not showing us enough GK scene Wink
Revjibhai of the Forum : The Rock of the Forum ramya and aditi love her meaningful post 
Devika of the Forum : The invisible member of the Forum minu aka kreas meine ise kabhi nahi dekhaCry
Reva
of the Forum : The Sweetpie of the Forum aww kiran and vino

JamnaKaki of the Forum : The Cupid of the Forum one who loves to take panga Coolalways post weirdest comments on the earthApprove throws tantrums now and then and wen she doesnt takes panga she silently stalks the post with popcorns and the evil grinBig smile... kya yeah mein hun?Ermm 
Yogesh of the Forum : The Bore of the Forum yeah mein le leti hun i love his happy dent smile Big smile

Gigaji of the Forum : The Useless of the Forum heinShocked yeah gigaji kaun the scratches head Confused
Talli
of the Forum : The Terror of the Forum one who does res even on her bday thread itni jhalli and the terror for some cows KIRTHI
Kunnu of the Forum : The Saviour of the Forum....PIU AND SHRUSH never in my life i have heard these ghatiya shayaris (stautory warning no shayari plz)Angry
Raman of the Forum : The Bug of the Forum yeah mein nahi bolungi LOL
Daiba of the Forum : The most missed member of the Forum SHALU she was highly active on the forum and then one day a elf abducted her and she went missing like DAIBA LOL  waise would love to share the title with FIVR after all senior most member hai Embarrassed
Sarufai of the Forum : The chameleon of the Forum SHALU again LOLgullu kesar par kya tapki she changed her loyalty to a useless trunk 
Laljibhai of the Forum : The Freshair of the Forum parchu loved her ffEmbarrassed  
Durgesh of the Forum : The Beauty of the ForumConfusedLOL hein yeah bhi batana padega my vote goes with majority Cool

replied in green Heart and heart for u my love Heart

Edited by arti07 - 27 June 2013 at 2:33pm

sharneil92alantaprachuryaMR21Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshuEXOLmanzilmukulchweetu-Srushti-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Names of the character

Gulaal of the Forum : The Colour of the Forum -
kiran..(she loves kesuda more than champa)

Kesar
of the Forum : Shrush...(kesuda ka anthar aathma hai ye.)

Vasant of the Forum : The Ghost of the Forum :Mini..(soft natured gal n vasanth ke sab qualities..phoot phoot ke bare hue hai Embarrassed)

Motabha
of the Forum : The Baap of the Forum  : Neilu..

Paanba (the first one) of the Forum : The Goodie of the Forum....:Piu..

Paanba (The plastic surgeried one) of the Forum : The Horror of the Forum...Me...Embarrassed

Sudha of the Forum : The Cursequeen of the Forum: kiran n chaithu

Dushyant of the Forum : The Qaatil of the Forum :Anju.

Poonamba of the Forum : The cheerleader of the Forum :Piu and prachu (I can c d frustation on their face when they c talli)Embarrassed

Revjibhai of the Forum : The Rock of the Forum : Ramya and Roshani..Big smile

Devika of the Forum : The invisible member of the Forum : Minu..Embarrassed

Reva
of the Forum : Tamatar..aka Geeshu..Tongue

JamnaKaki of the Forum : The Cupid of the Forum :Arti???Confused..han wohin hai..Tongue

Yogesh of the Forum : Aditi..

Gigaji of the Forum : Vino..Embarrassed

Talli of the Forum : The Terror of the Forum :Arti..Tongue( c dear..aapka revenge waise ka waise hi rah gaya..Embarrassed)btw..u gonna marry me..so I should nominate myself as kunnu...already 2 nomination b mil chuke hai..Day Dreaming)

Kunnu of the Forum : The Saviour of the Forum....Me and chaithu..Big smile

Raman of the Forum :Keithu..Tongue

Daiba of the Forum : The most missed member of the Forum shalu..Big smile

Sarufai of the Forum : shalu..Big smile

Laljibhai of the Forum : Yashoo...Big smile

replied in pink Heart and for u gajini n kissy for u arti..
[/QUOTE]

Edited by chweetu - 27 June 2013 at 10:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141sharneil92alantaprachuryaMR21GeeshuBioinfo_ChaituIncense-Srushti-EXOLmanzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Let me try...LOL

Gulaal of the Forum : The Colour of the Forum : Piu coz she makes the forum colorful with her FF's
Kesar
of the Forum : The Brat of the Forum : Arti, shalini ..do i need to say the reason
Vasant of the Forum : The Ghost of the Forum: ramya..she is always there in this forum's each and every post with her likes and sometimes comments too.
Motabha
of the Forum : The Baap of the Forum Srush..obvious hai na
Paanba (the first one) of the Forum : The Goodie of the Forum  mini, aditi,vino
Paanba (The plastic surgeried one) of the Forum : The Horror of the Forum: none in the list..
Sudha of the Forum : The Cursequeen of the Forum :Arti..CV's ko sabse jyaada thepla curse isi ne diya hai shayad
Dushyant of the Forum : The Qaatil of the Forum: Anju  is not qaatil of the forum but dushyant of the forum tho anj hi hai...Embarrassed
Poonamba of the Forum : The cheerleader of the Forum  Kiran..coz she always used to cheer up ..
Revjibhai of the Forum : The Rock of the Forum : Prachurya..she is always there in the forum and speaks only when needed...
Devika of the Forum : The invisible member of the Forum Minu..ye tho invisible hi ho gayi..cameo tha iska gulaal forum mai
Reva
of the Forum : The Sweetpie of the Forum Geesh,chweetu
(Disclaimer : This reply do not intend to make  chweetu as sis of kesar LOLLOLLOL..jo bhi aise paap ki bhaavna laayega will automatically become kesar's sis)

Yogesh of the Forum : The Bore of the Forum me
JamnaKaki of the Forum : The Cupid of the Forum all of us lol..coz we all love JK like anything..kyunki hum sab vohi chahthe the jo JK chahthi thi...
Gigaji of the Forum : The Useless of the Forum me
Talli
of the Forum : The Terror of the Forum none
Kunnu of the Forum : The Saviour of the Forum : piu srush geeshu
Raman of the Forum : The Bug of the Forum keithu..not as a bug but raman keithu ka hi hai na...may be i can call her as "reswa bug"
Daiba of the Forum : The most missed member of the Forum: chaitu,keithu..ye log kaha rehte hai aaj kal
Sarufai of the Forum : The chameleon of the Forum me..earlier i was nithya..now am saamya...err neilu
Laljibhai of the Forum : The Freshair of the Forum yasho,alanta..coz when ever they come after long gap..it feels really good
Durgesh of the Forum : The Beauty of the ForumConfusedLOL

done done done !!!!

Edited by nneeiill - 28 June 2013 at 1:32am

Yash141sharneil92alantaprachuryaMR21GeeshuBioinfo_Chaituchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

Go to top