The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

What r they tryin' to indicate

aishwarya2905 Senior Member
aishwarya2905
aishwarya2905

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Friends,
I am totally going blank on Rahi now...I mean even both of them are not interested with whom they are spending time with...

RV was dreaming about Mini and Panchi about Jeemi...
And then there was Mini getting jealous of Rahi hug ... m sure there will be a big scene  related to Rv pacifying his new friend (MINI  Angry Angry Angry) about his relation with his old  friend (Panchi  Thumbs Up) ...

But again i found a ray of hope in which RV becomes low in his spirits when he confirms that Panchi has new friends and they are definitely  AVI and Omi...

Last time I was the one to give a little hopes for Rahi fans and now its time someone (a rahi fan) would perform the CPR on me...

What do U think

Does RAHI have a future with Mini hovering around like a devil 

Regards
Aishwarya

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rinishkria_reyd3pankhbeekritzy125dmgfanA1Blue_guitarniya_ss-bornalee-sweetbutbrokenSWEEBILLINikki_Titli

rinish Groupbie
rinish
rinish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
ASHH i hope i can call you dt..
i am a true rahian..
i just love rahi <3
nothing can come in between my love for them .. and they definitely have a future :)
look jeemi nd mini are shown having feelings for panchi nd rv..
but rahi just take dm as frndz..
just frndz ..
rahi are going to be announced as a couple nd they are going to admit there feelingzz tbhi toh jeemi nd mini ko samjh ayeee ga..
nd rv is definitely uncomfortable with jeemi..nd jeemi are latoo over panchi so its a big factor for rvz uneasiness..
nd when rv was thinking about mini before that he was trying to call someone nd dt was for panchi i guess..
sooo stay positive dnt knw abt mini but jeemi are gng to play cupid for rahi forsure:) hope for the best..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhbeensranade

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I really hope RaHi are the end product..
today's scene..how adorable it was..Day Dreaming i can easily connect to RaHi...Day Dreaming

Panchi told that they must not forget the old friends when they get new one...the same dialogue which Geni says in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na...so i won't wonder if RaHi's story in JTYJN way Embarrassed

and even rukmini may get jealous of panchi and try to get attention of RV...she may try to keep RV away from Panchi...so RaHi can realize that they can't be without each other...and JeeMi/Rukmini can never take their place for each other...Smile

I still have hope...hopefully let my predictions come true...
I believe that RaHi are made for each other and JeeMi/Ruks are just acting like a catalyst to drive RaHi's love story Smile

Edited by Roshini1494 - 25 June 2013 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nsranade

rockstarriya_26 Senior Member
rockstarriya_26
rockstarriya_26

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
heyy I am keeping my hopes up on rahi.. so I interpreted it as this..thankfully panchi and rv are shwn thinking about new frnds.. as we knw tht jeemi and rukmini are playing cupid and succeeding. earlier rv had new "frnds" and he tried tht panchi meets new ppl (tht fat guy frm freshers party). now its lyk they both hav new ppl.. but panchi is cool wid rv goin wid mini.. but rv is jealous of jeemi as shown.. yaha aag ek side se lagi hai..n rv will get mre jealous thnkn panchi ko koi fark ni padra.
so with jealousy and hurt rv wil get angry and confess thnkn panchi has mved on.. yay!
m writing an os on this topic.. will lt u knw.. hope it helps:)
shreya..
pankhbee Groupbie
pankhbee
pankhbee

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
being a rahi fan i can say with full confidence that jeemi n mini doesnt matter its rahi.. officially kisha nd rahi will confess there feelings nd dn da story will turn out in another direction dtz wat i think so its alwayz RAHI for me Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wild_nzle

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I m new to forum but all RAHI for me...I like Prachi scenes wrt yo jeevi...but as fun purpose..they are awesome with comic timing...the bond Rahi share was always precious..to me...I just want to...Jeevi presence make RV realize about Prachi importance...
For Mini...RV always have gfs...who he gave more importance over Prachi...its nothing new...but its first time Prachi has someone she actually value nowdays same as RV...may be make him realize like JTJN...
aishwarya2905 Senior Member
aishwarya2905
aishwarya2905

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
People..
U R Making me feel a lot better..Thnx a gazillion times for uplifting the Veeni Horror in me.Big smile

Actually u guyz are right about Panchi not getting affected by Veeni, in fact it is RV whoz getting worst hit of the effects of Jeemichi...LOLLOL
I hope It's rahi in the end

Once again thnx a lot..Smile

M breathing alreadyWink

Regards
Aishwarya Smile
niya_ss IF-Dazzler
niya_ss
niya_ss

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
rahi at the end plz.Smile
cv's are always unfair to rahi fans Cry
s1 we hardly got proper rahi scenesCry
s2 this mini btn rahiAngry
i hope they read this forum n realize everyone want rahi as end productThumbs Up
u knw i will seriously go mad thinking abt rahiBroken Heart
today rv thinking abt miniAngry
keep supporting rahi guyzThumbs Up
 kisha fans are so lucky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index