Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

How can they be so...aww Cutooo

Divya_D3_Taarey Senior Member
Divya_D3_Taarey
Divya_D3_Taarey

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Today's episode was just MIND BLOWING. Comedy at its best.ClapClap

In the beginning we see Taani in a sort of denial mode that she does not love Rey anymore, and we also have Rey telling her that whatever she is still in love with him. The way she closed the window surely made me sad.Unhappy

We also witnessed Rey bracing and motivating himself that he should not lose hope and keep on trying. When he was pacing around his room furiously, I also went on thinking and encouraging as to not give up so easily.LOL

Then the face-off, it was really good. But what caught my attention was Swayam's cute look of disbelief when Sharon called him a loser. The way Swayam pouted was so so so cute that I could not help but say awww continuously. I mean how can someone look so adorable. I wanted to pull his cheeks there and then. Not to forget, Sharon constantly trying to gesture an apology, that was also adorable.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The girls sleepover, I was just grinning from ear to ear the way they were teasing the boys, but when it came to Swayam, both Sharon and Aashi supported him. Not to forget the age old CHEMISTRY gesture.
LOL
They Rey and Swayam. Swayam motivating Rey that he can find a solution to his problem about fulfilling his promise of being the best boyfriend. And the way Swayam was continuously staring at Rey and Rey getting irritated... I could go on and on in this scene. But nevertheless, to sum it up in one word, ADORABLE!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

AMAR AND SHANTANU, WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE??? JUST CAN'T STOP ADMIRING YOU BOTH!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishita_TAAREYvamika_D3mili1987Hafsa94anjanakeralasree689--coco--miniDEShanaya_MaNannithi_newlife-Rambler-DD_TannufanAyesha05EternalStars.shahz-.QTPie.-Missu_TRdh19Lavender_Lunaraddhi--taareylove---chand91Eksie

chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
nice post man
awsm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_Taarey

EternalStars. IF-Dazzler
EternalStars.
EternalStars.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Awesome post!! Thanks for making it as i missed half of the episodeCryCry. Now can't wait to catch it.Big smile Thanks for the pm.SmileSmile

Divya_D3_Taarey

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Awww ... your post evoked this reaction from me! LOL Loved it.. like always. Moreso after reading some not-so-pleasing posts about the episode ... and a bad day at work! Sleepy Your post cheered me up... Big smile

Anyways... looking forward to watching the episode tonight!! ReYam are just tooo adorable ... can't get enough of them! Amar & Shantanu rock! Love their chemistry... 

Divya_D3_Taarey

Missu_TR IF-Rockerz
Missu_TR
Missu_TR

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hahah today epi really comedy wala tha ...boys and girls conversation hahaha so funny ...ek dusare ki tang khichne me lge h ...rey to apne ap ko motivate karne me busy h and sawayam too ...sad for taani ...aj ki epi me to taani dekhhi hi nhi ...bas 30 sec ke liya the ...

Divya_D3_Taarey

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanks...missed it

Divya_D3_Taarey

-Rambler- Goldie
-Rambler-
-Rambler-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Your post is nice but i did not like the reyam scene today. It was one of the only reyam scene that i hated to the core. I am taking anything away from amar n shantanu. But scene was just badly written in my opinion. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_TaareyshahzBreezy.

--coco-- Senior Member
--coco--
--coco--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I loved swaron * I always do hehe  LOL*
But today's scene was really adorable, Swayam's expression when Sharon called him a loser, awww just cute...Day Dreaming

Divya_D3_Taarey

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index