Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Some Are Different From The Rest (Page 5)

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NabzKiSha

Nice postThumbs Up Like u said,gang scene dint make any sense to me either..SO unnecessary that was at that point of time..Nevermind,hope we get quality SwaRon moments from the partyEmbarrassed

I too am hoping for that and keeping my finger cross.

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by yasri

How ironic!!

As usuall... Ur topic is a place for thinking with peaceful mind... Whereas, some other members create topics which talks about the same points u mentioned but in a childish language...

Better to let cats fight, while we have a cup of coffe and read ur decent words... Really how ironic!!

I don't know y cvs r consisting in making R interfere so much in SS life... And I remember that most, if not all, of R advices were bad or useless... Always, when Swayam use his own ideas it do work the best with Sharon...

Showing too much of Reyam and ShaReYam turned these 2 friendship into the boring zone... They start to sound boring and hence D3 is becoming boring as a result...

Face off and group scenes were much better coz they were well specified unlike Reysm scene...

That is bit harsh. I guess everyone writes directly from heart here so I won't complain about language but I do hope people writes judiciously without having to stoop low to make derogatory comments.

And exactly most of the time Rey's advices has been useless. But thats another matter I too hav the same question why make unnecessary interference from Rey in SS story. And yes over do of Reyam, Sharey or Shareyam scene definitely lessens their impact.

I don't think it's harsh at all... everyone is responsible of what she writes, hence she has to be very carefull, not the reader has to be careful... when a soft language is used to point at the wrong but still no changes occure, we should use more harsh tune as maybe this can lead to changes...

They are regular writers like u, but only u could steal cvs attention... why? Coz the difference between decent and un-decent language talks afterall...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Phosphenes Goldie
Phosphenes
Phosphenes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I liked the face-off too! Especially the Swayam and Sharon part! How Sharon grooved with him and when she called all boys "loser" the look on his face was SO adorable! :P Loved them in the scene <3

Seriously man, its been TWO ENTIRE EPISODES since SwaRon were shown. I really really hope that we get some exclusive SwaRon scenes today. We're all just dying to watch them now. Embarrassed

What left a bad aftertaste after the episode was definitely ReYam. Dude Swayam knows Sharon THE BEST. SWAYAM is the love Guru. Why are CVs intent on glorifying Rey so much?? This just pisses me off so bad. Angry

marauder

vaishali_mhaske Senior Member
vaishali_mhaske
vaishali_mhaske

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Yeah i was also little bit upset with yesterday epi as i was expecting that we will get some exclusive scene of SwaRon as if after their confession we didnt get any exclusive scene of SwaRon...a small phone convo bhi chal jata...but anyway i think CV has definitely store something more than the expectation for us...and yeah the FACEOFF was awsm and i like the REYAM scene...specially the Swayam Expression...He is too good man truly a mindblowing actor.

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged

How ironic!!

As usuall... Ur topic is a place for thinking with peaceful mind... Whereas, some other members create topics which talks about the same points u mentioned but in a childish language...

Better to let cats fight, while we have a cup of coffe and read ur decent words... Really how ironic!!

I don't know y cvs r consisting in making R interfere so much in SS life... And I remember that most, if not all, of R advices were bad or useless... Always, when Swayam use his own ideas it do work the best with Sharon...

Showing too much of Reyam and ShaReYam turned these 2 friendship into the boring zone... They start to sound boring and hence D3 is becoming boring as a result...

Face off and group scenes were much better coz they were well specified unlike Reysm scene...

That is bit harsh. I guess everyone writes directly from heart here so I won't complain about language but I do hope people writes judiciously without having to stoop low to make derogatory comments.

And exactly most of the time Rey's advices has been useless. But thats another matter I too hav the same question why make unnecessary interference from Rey in SS story. And yes over do of Reyam, Sharey or Shareyam scene definitely lessens their impact.

I don't think it's harsh at all... everyone is responsible of what she writes, hence she has to be very carefull, not the reader has to be careful... when a soft language is used to point at the wrong but still no changes occure, we should use more harsh tune as maybe this can lead to changes...

They are regular writers like u, but only u could steal cvs attention... why? Coz the difference between decent and un-decent language talks afterall...

Ermm I don't know what to say to this. But thanks.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3fication

I liked the face-off too! Especially the Swayam and Sharon part! How Sharon grooved with him and when she called all boys "loser" the look on his face was SO adorable! :P Loved them in the scene <3

Seriously man, its been TWO ENTIRE EPISODES since SwaRon were shown. I really really hope that we get some exclusive SwaRon scenes today. We're all just dying to watch them now. Embarrassed

What left a bad aftertaste after the episode was definitely ReYam. Dude Swayam knows Sharon THE BEST. SWAYAM is the love Guru. Why are CVs intent on glorifying Rey so much?? This just pisses me off so bad. Angry

Exactly they should stop with unnecessary glorification and specially when it seems illogical.
idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by idiot_box

The face off was fantastic. And though Shantanu did not dance, his facial expressions were oh-so-cute!
I agree with you on the ReYam part. Though Shantanu was damn cute in the scene, I strongly believe that Swayam really does not need to beg Rey to help him impress Sharon. Noone knows Sharon better than Swayam. And we have seen in the past how Swayam has planned surprises for Sharon as her secret admirer. Come on, he is THE loverboy. He surely does not need anybody's help to impress his diva.
Moreover, loved the scene where Sharon defends Swayam in front of the girls and gets jealous seeing Aashi defend Swayam!
But one thing, I didn't get, why didn't Sharon get an asthma attack amidst so much smoke? Just because the asthma track is done with, does not mean it has to disappear!!
-Amrita!

Exactly. He is the LOVERBOY. He don't need help to impress Sharon. And about asthma bit well raat gayi baat gayi smajho LOL
Arrey, I keep forgetting that I should forget about logic while watching D3!!LOL

marauder

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Great post. Thumbs Up
In a way the face-off was good since the rest of the gang has not been in the spotlight for a long time , but the CV's could have found a better way to show dosti rather than a face-off .

I think the ReYam sequence has annoyed all of us.

Swayam knows sharon better than anyone else.He does not need to beg rey to help him please her.
He is capable of doing a great job without anyone's help.

The scene where sharon defends Swayam was adorable :)

Hopefully we will get some exclusive SwaRon scenes soon !

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 26 June 2013 at 3:59am

marauder

Go to top