Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Some Are Different From The Rest (Page 4)

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannu_swayam

Seriously that begging portion was too much. Jitna horaha tha wo kya kam tha k ghutno pe gira k aise dikhaye?

It was really something too annoying and disappointing for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Destiny_015

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

The face off was fantastic. And though Shantanu did not dance, his facial expressions were oh-so-cute!
I agree with you on the ReYam part. Though Shantanu was damn cute in the scene, I strongly believe that Swayam really does not need to beg Rey to help him impress Sharon. Noone knows Sharon better than Swayam. And we have seen in the past how Swayam has planned surprises for Sharon as her secret admirer. Come on, he is THE loverboy. He surely does not need anybody's help to impress his diva.
Moreover, loved the scene where Sharon defends Swayam in front of the girls and gets jealous seeing Aashi defend Swayam!
But one thing, I didn't get, why didn't Sharon get an asthma attack amidst so much smoke? Just because the asthma track is done with, does not mean it has to disappear!!
-Amrita!

Exactly. He is the LOVERBOY. He don't need help to impress Sharon. And about asthma bit well raat gayi baat gayi smajho LOL
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by POOJA4VRUSHAN

Totaly agree with you...face off superb but no SwaRon scene after their confession even i didn't like reyam scene today...after 2 years we got SwaRon confession but after this cv's completely sideline SwaRon! Hoping for more swaron scenes

Exactly its two year after which we got SwaRon. I seriously can't see them getting sidelined. I really hope Cv's have planned some majestic scene for us.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

My pehla din back at I-F after a couple of centuries, and tera post is the best thing I could possibly begin with Shishir re! Pehle toh belated mein congratulations, Palki ma'am knows you and is super impressed, and you see topics like this one are exactly why. Big smile Hug

First of all, I agree with most of what you said except in one detail: I didn't really enjoy the fac-off much, it seemed a little too long and a tad monotonous to me. But that is of course not to deny that they're all phenomenal dancers, and like you said Bharat was amazing, and for me so was Sneha Gupta when she first took to the floor. Awesome stuff there. But yes, more importantly I missed SwaRon in the rest of the episode too, primarily because this is the phase of theirs that we've all waited the most for, and at this time to have no SwaRon scenes is a little nerve-wracking. Then again, it is technically only a few hours after the confession, so I'll wait and see what the next few episodes bring us. Like you, even I'm really looking forward to seeing what the next exclusive SwaRon scene will be like, whenever it comes. Approve

Oh, and yes I do agree on ReYam too. It's perfectly natural to run to friends for advice, but Swayam like you said knows Sharon better than anyone else, so even I hope that whenever he does something for her, it should be his own idea. Smile

First of all its awesome to know your IF working again. Really missed your posts here. And thanks. It really means lot coming from you :)
And coming to face off bit. Yes it was bit stretched but a dance lover in me can keep seeing good dancing without getting bored. And I am hoping to that whatever Swayam do is his own idea and in his own inimitable style.

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

No wonder y you are termed as best topic maker:):)
Very well written no unnecessary stuff included in your topic and always to the point and even criticism is also constructive Thumbs Up
Ya coming to episode only the face off was good but can't say that the whole episode was bad coz I think cv's are busy with NDC so can understand their situation:):)
It's ok for a day a filler episode is fine but hope this doesn't continue for the next coming episodes:)

I know its okay to be filler for a day but this episode was after a long gap so there was anticipation so its obvious people will be upset.

Edited by marauder - 25 June 2013 at 11:53am
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

How ironic!!

As usuall... Ur topic is a place for thinking with peaceful mind... Whereas, some other members create topics which talks about the same points u mentioned but in a childish language...

Better to let cats fight, while we have a cup of coffe and read ur decent words... Really how ironic!!

I don't know y cvs r consisting in making R interfere so much in SS life... And I remember that most, if not all, of R advices were bad or useless... Always, when Swayam use his own ideas it do work the best with Sharon...

Showing too much of Reyam and ShaReYam turned these 2 friendship into the boring zone... They start to sound boring and hence D3 is becoming boring as a result...

Face off and group scenes were much better coz they were well specified unlike Reysm scene...

That is bit harsh. I guess everyone writes directly from heart here so I won't complain about language but I do hope people writes judiciously without having to stoop low to make derogatory comments.

And exactly most of the time Rey's advices has been useless. But thats another matter I too hav the same question why make unnecessary interference from Rey in SS story. And yes over do of Reyam, Sharey or Shareyam scene definitely lessens their impact.

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

one day CV's give dialogues like swayam has done PhD in sharon and the other day swayam goes to Rey to ask ideas... i mean who knows sharon better than swayam himself? It's not wrong to ask ideas as you said, but according to swayam's character it dsnt suit!!! Ermm

I loved that face-off scene.. I do agree the boys were better than girls LOL actually boys' moves were more interesting and they did some wow movements too!! 

Swayam is special... he is exceptional... I liked how sharon defended swayam Embarrassed

I really really hope we get some romantic scenes for SwaRon in the coming episodes...

P.S after the face-off i thought swayam would land up at sharon's place and we'l get a cute swaron scene... but swayam landed up at rey's place Stern Smile

I had expected something similar Confused instead of a Reyam scene.
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

i dono why they showed swayam going around n around Rey for ideas D'oh That pic Cry 

Exactly it doesn't make any sense.

Go to top