India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: Some Are Different From The Rest

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Well to be honest there wasn't much in tonight's episode to talk about or discuss as it was more a set up to the party sequence. But there were some one liners thrown in here and there which nevertheless reminded about the beauty of SwaRon which in turn made me miss them more. Seriously Cv's its freaking two episodes with out SwaRon exclusive scenes now. In fact there isn't any scene after confession. I seriously hope their next exclusive scene (which I hope comes soon) live up to the expectations which is gradually building up because seriously confession was just the tip as we were waiting for the full fledged romantic phase of SwaRon.

Okay first thing first. I really like the face off. Somehow I was knowing Mr Majnoo will be the cause of the loss of boy's team. But seriously to be honest (don't jump on me for this) boys were really better than the girls in the face off until Swayam sunk their ship. But on hindsight its better to make your team lose in a stupid competition to win some brownie point from girls especially if one of them is your girlfriend. But jokes apart everyone (excluding Shantanu which was for obvious reason) amazing in the face off. But cup should be given to Bharat for some really amazing moves.

And now the part which I do not like much. Okay I get it ReYam are best of friends and all but seriously who knows Sharon much better than Swayam? He really thinks Rey can give him better ideas than what he could himself think? I am not saying he should not ask Rey for ideas and all. He should, after all we do the same. But the final planning and all should be exclusive Swayamish.

And now about the topic. Well it is one thing to praise about someone infront of them. But to hear it when he is not around make this even more special. I really loved the way Sharon defended and praised Swayam when rest of the girls were hell bent on bajofying each one of the boys. And the way she ended the episode with statement - not everyone is like that. There are some exception which stands rest from the herd. I guess that sums up Swayam's characters awesomeness.

Now looking forward to see what Swayam plans for Sharon and how. Knowing Swayam and Cv's I am hoping something really extra ordinary.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

POOJA4VRUSHANshan16._Molly_.tca21venusrockzamipatel2vaishali_mhaskeSaRun_31paro1311vrushanharshiMimiVruShan.CoffeeStains.idiot_boxPhosphenesNabzKaJenDMGSharManEDKVsanchiswaronAnomic_loner.vruShan_rocks._bellaSwan_armaanasyayasri--Anushka--swayamsharon-Jasmita-sanjana_D3Legilimens.SanskritiS...Diya...rosyrkohliDestiny_015RiddikulusHPHolic-3LiveEatLovenj_SRKholicswathi_swaron..Suhana..---Priya---cscsmanasie23_Deepika_.Vrushanholic.

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i missed d dance..so cnt comment on tht..n abt reyam..although i loved swayam's expressions in tht scene..he was lukng very cute..bt still y to take help frm rey..i mean..swayam has done PHD in sharon..so who better thn him can knw abt sharon more..
n honestly..i think he shld use his own brains in pataofyng his GF..common yar dere is a diff bw gf n best friend..
n swayam n sharon both r unique n different..so defo d final plan shld be swayamish..as u said..n egg straw ordinary..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderswathi_swaron

-Jasmita- IF-Dazzler
-Jasmita-
-Jasmita-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hoping dome swaron romance in party !!!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
firstly i really want swaron exclusive scene, two epi n no proper swaron scene is really disappointingCry
yes face-off was good n boys were good but girls won becoz of srp LOL i really loved that swaron loser wala bitEmbarrassed
me too disappointed with reyam scene, i mean from when swayam need rey advice to impress sharon???
anyway waiting for some good ss scene in party now!

marauder

sanchiswaron Goldie
sanchiswaron
sanchiswaron

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
swayam ws too cute in reyam scne bt seriously din like his asking rey fr help he is evn more gr8 in such things everytime ucant ask ur friend specially wen u knw ur girlfriend much better
Swayam has experienced Sharon as he himself said so do he actually need to ask
nd we all knw dat swayam knws her better much better den she herself
THANKS ALOT FOR DIS POST IT WS MUCH NEEDED

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

i missed d dance..so cnt comment on tht..n abt reyam..although i loved swayam's expressions in tht scene..he was lukng very cute..bt still y to take help frm rey..i mean..swayam has done PHD in sharon..so who better thn him can knw abt sharon more..
n honestly..i think he shld use his own brains in pataofyng his GF..common yar dere is a diff bw gf n best friend..
n swayam n sharon both r unique n different..so defo d final plan shld be swayamish..as u said..n egg straw ordinary..

Exactly when there is a statement like Swayam had done Ph.D on Sharon. Does anyone know Sharon better than him? So yes he should not take help. Some advice is cool. But not help.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscsswathi_swaron

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
There was nothing else special in todays episode as you said and also I din't like the ReYam scene.

But I really hope we get some nive SwaRon romantic post confession moments... Confession was just the start point... we want to see the whole journey of romance between SwaRon.

And Imma gonna kill you Shishir Girls are and will always be the best :P

marauder

Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I didn't get to c the face off. So can't say anything bout it. But I wanna say that this Boys Vs Girls fi8 on evry issue is sumthng rly lame. Its gting irritating. Can't they show anythng else? The nano luk scene after the face off was cute. I rly found it swt how Sharon ws sying Nahi nahi looser nahi ho. I luvd that small jealous Sharon portion too. Now that they hav bcum a couple I wnt this Aashi angle to b used fr sum jeolousy moments. Even though jealousy is sumthng illogical wen Swayam Sekhawat is the boyfriend. Bt still thoda to chalta hi hai. The lst moment where Sharon said Not evry1 is same was rly nyc. Waise bhi this shows mohtarma is nly thnking bout him. :D I too didn't lyk bout how Swayam ws seeking hlp fr Rey. Ph.D ki degree kahan gayi? Bt I thnk end mein he wl go by his instincts nly. Luking forward to sum exclusive swaron moments.

Edited by tannu_swayam - 25 June 2013 at 9:35am

marauder

Go to top