Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT FORUM DIFFERENCE BETWEEN S1 & S2 -VB NOTE pg4 (Page 4)

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
there is difference between actors and    characters  

actors only  act  and they dont write the script   

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Do I need to say anything else... well no... you summed up everything... ssn 1 was more logical but ssn 2 is simply focusing on mindless drama... I rarely find sensible things in ssn 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Billion times agree with u Bro Big smile   

Though i was not a part of d forum in ssn1 but i ve heard really good things abt it...also read some of previous posts Wink

Now i just trying to remember tht One's face who told me this is coolest n frndliest forum around LOL   It was...nut not nowadays...

Story seems not a big issue here...nd if yes...then too all d bashing n himuliating other actors n their characters type post is irritating...

Nd if those r Only Critisism posts n this one is fight instriguting...then i feel pity over them who thinks so.

Thisthread shouldnt get closed...bcz its Ur Opinion...Everybody has d right to state their own on forum Embarrassed

AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Oh forgot to mention LOL

Nowadays its hard to see a Well-Story based Disscussion thread LOL   bcz there is very less LOL    also Article or Promo thread is hard to locate   

Nd If there is one, then its harder to find tht out, out of those Body description posts LOL

I'll not say those posts should get closed, but MOD should Merge all those threads into one for other Members Easyness Embarrassed

Well there is an AT of KKK too naa?!!Ermm Nobody use tht for Kunal's appreciationErmm

Edited by Megher_Palok - 25 June 2013 at 11:55am

AkkiLuvsCOLORS

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
right peu 
meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Yes
srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

there is difference between actors and    characters  

actors only  act  and they dont write the script   
yes there is but as a matter of fact the audience being humans see tv actors from the eye of their characters tht is why they get recognised in public places by their character names and not their real names and as i hv said already if the potrayal is nt convincing,acting is nt upto the mark,actors do invite criticism tht certainly doesnt mean tht i m promoting bashing against the actors ,their performances cn be criticised,their looks cn be appreciated but they must nt be criticised on the basis of their looks(tht is nt fair)...they dont write the script but we do see the script in play on our screens...n thts why the majority is concerned abt the script the ultimate product lower the quality more criticism/more topics created tht dont have story in focus

criticism infuriates some ppl n other topics makes sum ppl uncomfortable,appreciation of one raises questions on favouritism then wht to do close the forum no rather create topics tht u like,comment on those u like ,ignore others.(not preaching just my opinion)

Edited by srishti bhutani - 25 June 2013 at 12:13pm
-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
While the TM is entitled to their view but such open discrimination & sarcastically & indirectly targeting fellow members can only lead to a further divide in the forum which we do not want!

This forum is for everyone despite what their liking or Intellect or IQ level is and all sorts of posts are equally welcome as long as they follow IF COC.

I am sorry but I expected better judgement from a veteran of this forum ..so I am definitely disappointed !

Regards
NBT-2 DT

Edited by -RD- - 25 June 2013 at 12:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rakhi_usrishti bhutanisabsfathimaHarshad_dbestrajbijzSah1ArianaGrandeJay_taporiHansa-Tapori-Swetha-

Go to top