Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT FORUM DIFFERENCE BETWEEN S1 & S2 -VB NOTE pg4 (Page 3)

sakhisangni IF-Dazzler
sakhisangni
sakhisangni

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Vyas it is basically because of the difference in the show itself which is bound to reflect in the forum too... but then every one including you have a right to express an opinion. After all it is a free for all forumSmile

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thanks anuave also  expressed my opinion 
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
lets  see
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
truth always hurts  
srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

i have to say that   a big difference    in nbt forum  between  season 1 and season 2 
i wont comment  whether this post is justified or not ,yes making remarks (direct)on ppls taste is something i wont prefer but still if u have raised the differences then ok i wud like to express my opinion too
diff u have raised are correct to a large extent i wud like to reason them all
i believe members cnt be blamed for the same
so here are the differences  

in season 1 nbt 1 forum  was  there mostly  for   intellectual discussion   of script   screenplay and acting    and that posts saw lot of  active participation 
there is a difference in the quality of ssn1 and ssn2 as well intellectual disscussions can take place if we have a meaningful script in play on screen...we have more character assasinations,bad acting from the key characters barring a few,screenplay cant do anything if the scenes are not well enacted or if the script has a weak back bone...we have actually gone into the typical camera zooming drama zone which no one had really asked for what do u expect then..

but in season 2  we have mostly posts  discussing   kkk  hair   lips    kkk shirtless  and what else   and intense drooling on his various  moves     which run into  20 pages   
one cant help the fact that the forum is female dominated there r bound to be disscussions on the male actors(kkk in this case)their looks and all but yes i agree that such discussions shud be in the limits of decency even in ssn1 forum there were posts on kkk hair i dun remember much but intense or less intense  there was drooling even then ...how can we expect deep analysis on story and everything when the story itself is hollow

in season 1  for  most of  the time ppl were very hospitable    and   appreciated humour in posts   and    encouraged such posts    and happy 

in season 2   ppl   dont take criticism of favouraites   lightly and resort to personal attacks    and even  humourous posts    are replied with   abusive  messages 
yes there are personal attacks and dont know abt abusive msgs but there r sarcastic msgs but we didnt have parallel leads but now we do fights on the lines of favroutism are inevitable

in season 1  every  character was dissected    and   analysed proplerly    and  criticism   of  fav was appreciated with good spirit 

but in season 2    glorifying one character is  a  norm  and bashing other characters  and actors to  make favouraites    look  good is pretty normal  
sorry to say but barring mohan no other character is well etched (agree his ch was assasinated at some places but his ch has been able to rise abv all tht  n has most of its essence retained)neither do we have gr8 actors enacting those roles.in ssn1 we had beautifully etched characters...there was guru,papaji,saroj,renu,sanjay,tanu,guru,indu,mohans dad arvind,choti nanhi and now in ssn2 we are left with no indu no arvind guest appearences of guru even in those appearences he doesnt have nething to do,no sanjay yeah we did have papaji and saroj tht too in guest appearences...nanhis character has already got assasinated n in the newer lot we have  beera,munna who carry one expression thruout an episode,we have daddaji(he is a good actor)but whts there to discuss abt him)his henchmen(saand and shekhar),anu(poor lady has hardly got nething to do on the show),arti (good actor but has got hardly nething to do)
our mirchi madam is just crying nowadays apart from blindly trusting navikas choice so ppl prefer to discuss mohans character(including me)instead of venting their frustration on the other characters

in season 1   we  had finished  less pages  but  had lot of quality stuff to  read  

in season 2   we have finished double pages    but most of the posts are pretty inane and ridiculous 

so we have finally  arrived as a forum     now can be comparable to other forums   
dunno abt the forum coz i rarely visit other forums ...we have a show tht has now become comaparable to ssk and uttaran

so  have fun 

ps there is one thing tht is common in ssn1 and ssn2 forums tht is SR discussions from ssn1 post marriage track till nowLOL

Edited by srishti bhutani - 25 June 2013 at 11:18am
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
well it is prety  much clear  every   character including  mohan  has  flaws   but  whether  you  accept it or not  it is heavily biased towards mohan  

eariler  ppl use to  make provocative    bashing threads towards megha which were unjustified  

nowadays  ppl are makling personal remarks against actors which is not justified  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
cheers  
srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

well it is prety  much clear  every   character including  mohan  has  flaws   but  whether  you  accept it or not  it is heavily biased towards mohan  

eariler  ppl use to  make provocative    bashing threads towards megha which were unjustified  

nowadays  ppl are makling personal remarks against actors which is not justified  
tht is wht i m saying na it is biased towards mohan for a reason he has most of the flaws tht r true to his character and its essence(like being piglu in front of megha)while other characters have these flaws which wre not there earlier.one cant expect 3 dimensional analysis on 1 dimensional characters
yes for sure personal remarks towards actors shud not be made but the way characters have been assasinated and the way there r being enacted by the actors esp in case of nanhi it forces u to do tht ofcourse one tries to control the same even i get agitated sumtimes against the actor/character. js has invited flak from some old as well as new members(i guess bcoz of the attachment with ashnoors potrayal of nanhi),there r comparisons of reem and ashnoor,there hv been criticism topics on reem ..there is anger in ppl which sumtimes get poured on actors all are humans afterall but if the limit is exceeded reporting is the correct option wht else cn u do

Edited by srishti bhutani - 25 June 2013 at 11:32am

Go to top