India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT FORUM DIFFERENCE BETWEEN S1 & S2 -VB NOTE pg4

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i have to say that   a big difference    in nbt forum  between  season 1 and season 2 

so here are the differences  

in season 1 nbt 1 forum  was  there mostly  for   intellectual discussion   of script   screenplay and acting    and that posts saw lot of  active participation 

but in season 2  we have mostly posts  discussing   kkk  hair   lips    kkk shirtless  and what else   and intense drooling on his various  moves     which run into  20 pages   

in season 1  for  most of  the time ppl were very hospitable    and   appreciated humour in posts   and    encouraged such posts    and happy 

in season 2   ppl   dont take criticism of favouraites   lightly and resort to personal attacks    and even  humourous posts    are replied with   abusive  messages 

in season 1  every  character was dissected    and   analysed proplerly    and  criticism   of  fav was appreciated with good spirit 

but in season 2    glorifying one character is  a  norm  and bashing other characters  and actors to  make favouraites    look  good is pretty normal  

in season 1   we  had finished  less pages  but  had lot of quality stuff to  read  

in season 2   we have finished double pages    but most of the posts are pretty inane and ridiculous 

so we have finally  arrived as a forum     now can be comparable to other forums   

so  have fun 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwablmadhuriPravesh.PMcNinjashanu4misty85AkkiHP

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Satya vachan Bhai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Script hi paidal hai toh intellectual discussions kya hongi.. But I miss the posts of hope, areyaar (kabhi kabhi humaari kismat acchi hoti hai toh she does Smile), I miss shamil, I miss adoremeamigo... and without fathom... Cry yeh sab kyu nahi aatey..kyunki story jaa chuki hai tel leney..sirf kunal ke charm par aadhey log latkey padein hain..toh sabse sane thing usi ko discuss karna lagta hai.. at least majority ko..aur kyu humein aisa lagta hai..story dekh lo khud pata chal jaaye kisiko bhi...Cry

Pravesh.P

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Correct ..Jaisa show waisa forum...There are too many  beeras and Munnas in this forum tooROFL
Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Exactly word to wat u said..
Although i joined d forum dis year...but i was a regular reader...
Dere were so many analytical n meaningful posts about each n every character n d scenes which i used to read more dan once...
Some posts used to be so good ...
Especially those by sitamma, swati di, without fathom to name a few...
Dey all used to write so beautifully...
But now i hardly get any sensible n deep meaningful posts...
Well the concept of dis season is itself to be blamed...
Dere r hardly any episodes which r worth to be analysed..
But ssn1 itself was a vry unique n had a diff concept n had gud no. Of episodes to analyse on n on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriJay_tapori

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
and there are lot of spammers 

and  one post  was  about finding something on kkk body 
Harshad_dbest Goldie
Harshad_dbest
Harshad_dbest

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
for me there have been good as well a bad phases in NBT2...its not that till date whatever they have shown is crap...some weeks like nanhi-mohan confrontation,megha goes to mohan's house..addu's return...,mohan -the father of the bride... have been beautiful weeks with very gud screenplay..and strong emotions wid powerful performances..they have added a bit drama to it...and may be bcoz of this sum members have made an opinion in their minds..that nbt2 is not gud...even nbt1 had sum downfalls...manav track.goli wala track and ofcourse riddi track...,accident track...nothing is perfect...and at last i would just politely say to all those members who were once active in this forumn..cum bk...it still has that beauty...and its our NBT!!

WHAT I WOULD ALSO WANT TO ADD IS THAT EVERYONE IS FREE TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS AND IDEAS...i m not bashing or complainig but if members including me discuss about kunal and his charm,then wee also discuss about the   unmatchable acting skills this guy has...noone should have any problem wid this..kkk now has a huge fan following...and yes these are my ideas...just mine..

Edited by Harshad_dbest - 25 June 2013 at 9:26am

rajbijz

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hello threadmaker,

This forum is there for all , intellectual, not intellectual stuff( as per u ) fun, drooling over the stars etc. Basically for everybody. Calling fellow member spammers & making a thread with the subject in capital is not proper either. All kinds of discussions can happen & if the mods find them inappropriate they will shut it. I find your thread in very bad taste and insult to forum members.

I hope u respect your fellow NBTiaans.

Thanks

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rakhi_usaau38Harshad_dbestsabsfathimaSah1ArianaGrandeJay_tapori

Go to top