Saraswatichandra

Why now kumud?

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Before Kusum always did bet with kumud n every time kumud had lost.. Why has now kumud started to do bet with Kumus? That also on hubby! What do cvs want to tell us by this bet? Is it any riddle of future track or not just a simple bet?Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
hope not marry sunny 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Kusum is making me worried day by day..can cvs not make a pair b/w kusum n sunny asap!
kittenlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let it be a simple bet... otherwise.. i can't thnk of that ...😭
khanrocks thumbnail
what if sunny falls for kusum but gets with saras because danny for sure will be with kumari 
ShanUlas thumbnail
i can bet sunny and kumari will pair up in future to bring saras kumud together in case they get separated...kusum adores her jijaji and didi and so does sunny loves his frind and kumud ...its their love for saras kumud that will bring them together 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

i can bet sunny and kumari will pair up in future to bring saras kumud together in case they get separated...kusum adores her jijaji and didi and so does sunny loves his frind and kumud ...its their love for saras kumud that will bring them together

a tight hug to u fr this..i just want this wl happen.
khanrocks thumbnail
yep i hope that dubai guy is sunny 
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nabiii

a tight hug to u fr this..i just want this wl happen.

this will happen in near future for sure...we often get worried coz we know the end...but worry not their has been lots of example where endings have been changed ...just to make it more acceptable among people 😊...so dont worry of kusum angle
khanrocks thumbnail
yep but their hasnt been scenes of sunny and kusum yet