Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Humeira...does she love Ayan????

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

I am sorry if this hurt anyone!!!!

I am not regular watcher but Ayan Humaiera were pair i used to watch out for !!!!

Till date i have always empathized with Humeira...Whenever Ayan rebuked her i always thought why is this goose not understanding what a wonderful women Humeira is...

Her evil mothers ways were coming to haunt her and ifelt bad for her...in fact wanted her  get married to Ayan soon then may be Ayan gets chucked out of house so that she will be free from nasty mom Razia...

But...But...But...

Yesterday her OTT cheery nature and bringing coffee as if nothing happened and it was a normal but stressful day at office which she thought she drive with the coffee...or like day after his brothers wedding has gone very well and they all have reconciled...

What Humeira has for Ayan is just a crush totally self absorbed crush!!!

Had it been mature love she would have understood what the breaking of marriage and the drama that took place meant for Ayan and not tried to being Coffee but suggest him to go and visit his brother 

I still remember how Zoya tried to videotape taking all the risk...Ayan's engagement not because she wanted to watch it but knew that is what her Mr Khan would need!!

Hope Humeira grows up and learns to love him in grown up way rather than puppy love which she had right from childhood...to marry him!!!!
and concentrate on his issues...instead of pink candy type romance that she has planned with him

She rarely reaches out to him emotionally...all she thinks of is her impeding wedding 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RinamaharajTv_wale_babuSiri22GroverAddictshanakyasharan

stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
hmmm. i'm not sure if to agree or disagree LOL. i didn't see anything wrong with her wanting him to drink d coffee though. she was concerned about his health. he hadn't eaten or slept she said. would it have been better if she just left him and let him faint away sometime during d day?

and ayaan's behaviour cannot be overlooked because of what happened with asad. he always behaves arrogantly with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueblueroseNutella.

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i find humera's love true for ayaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uniquebluerose

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I did not mean she should not give coffee to him...but she should have stressed on the bhai part and said have the coffee and go and meet him you may feel better...trust god he will set everything right...

Her over chirpy attitude surprises me...

and actually i agree with her comment that though she wanted to marry him...she never asked it was he who did it...

but after that there were many insults...self respect is needed in love...

she needn't have taken in his attitude or at least tried to look into it deeper...

Humeira saw what happened in Asad-Zoya's wedding even then she acted as if he is not drinking coffee just for fun...

She should have actually talked to him about that...asked him did he talk to bhai and said drink the coffee and then try...or let me try through my number may be he will pick up!!!

She should ideally try to sort her loved ones problem like life partner ...than assuming forcing this coffee is gonna make him jump and sing a duet with her...

Some how thought she is always hurt i feel that she can never see though his frustration or problems!!!!

and its not like true or false love but i am trying to say she does not love him the way she should actually given the circumstances!!!!

If my hubby were troubled for his bro and does not eat...he expects consolation that his bro is alright and a silent cup of coffe handed over not chirpy declaration and literal forcing of coffee

Even otherwise she needs to dignified lover rather than puppy love where she runs after him even after his repeated insults... who knows then he may be really impressed and fall for her!!!!

Siri22GredandForge

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

I am sorry if this hurt anyone!!!!

I am not regular watcher but Ayan Humaiera were pair i used to watch out for !!!!

Till date i have always empathized with Humeira...Whenever Ayan rebuked her i always thought why is this goose not understanding what a wonderful women Humeira is...

Her evil mothers ways were coming to haunt her and ifelt bad for her...in fact wanted her  get married to Ayan soon then may be Ayan gets chucked out of house so that she will be free from nasty mom Razia...

But...But...But...

Yesterday her OTT cheery nature and bringing coffee as if nothing happened and it was a normal but stressful day at office which she thought she drive with the coffee...or like day after his brothers wedding has gone very well and they all have reconciled...

What Humeira has for Ayan is just a crush totally self absorbed crush!!!

Had it been mature love she would have understood what the breaking of marriage and the drama that took place meant for Ayan and not tried to being Coffee but suggest him to go and visit his brother 

I still remember how Zoya tried to videotape taking all the risk...Ayan's engagement not because she wanted to watch it but knew that is what her Mr Khan would need!!

Hope Humeira grows up and learns to love him in grown up way rather than puppy love which she had right from childhood...to marry him!!!!
and concentrate on his issues...instead of pink candy type romance that she has planned with him

She rarely reaches out to him emotionally...all she thinks of is her impeding wedding 

I honestly never felt Humeira loved Ayaan. She was infatuated to him probably. She is a nice person but always selfish and dependent on others. A little proud of her beauty maybe. Thats what she came across as, at least to me. If I am even remotely interested in her its only because of Razia. Why is she hell bent on getting Humeira married to Ayaan? She personally doesn't like Ayaan and which mother would want her only daughter to be trapped in a marriage without love?

But I am degressing. I kinda agree and disagree. She was worried about her own relationship and it was bugging her from so long, hence for her to ask about it was not wrong. Also, people do odd stuff to cheer up the people they care for. Yet she could've brought out the topic in a different manner. Tact is necessary at times.

uniqueblueroseSiri22

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top