Posted: 10 years ago
CVs are giving us a hell after a hell episode.I have been uttering stupid and bad language under my breath for the episode and gritting my teeth after reading the short update.I just dont want to see the episode now.What the hell is going on!!!Even the worst antagonist's character would not contain Alisha's action.She is trying to get rid of her tension and you stupid witch,You are worried about the smell of the washroom.You smell even worse than the wshroom to us!!!😡😡😡 Who the hell told you to follow her.Cant you just move away from the Suvreen for a minute IDIOT!!!😡😡
I just want to throw the bomb that your words contained on your head.
Then again CVs were not satisfied and they put a stupid VIVEL ad.Come on I think CVs are advertising Vivel to make ther viewres use the product🤣
Then coming to the precap.Yucky hell again!!!😡😡😡CVs have you got the virus of creating MUs in between the leads...I mean Misunderstandingthritis...yes thats a new virus and its specially discovered by the fans of SG and coined by me.😆
From the starting of the show we have waited for a whole of 12 months for confession and Yuvreen to reunite but I think Yuvreen are still like just friends or even less than that as they were when Suvreen confessed and Yuvraj refused.And JMS dear,I do understand how you must be feeling and its normal for any fan to become angry if episodes like this are shown😡😡😡

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 10 years ago
I'm giving up!!this is my last week i'm watching SG if sumthing gud does not happen... I bet CV's ur gonna have no fans... I will be there in the forum but the serial is getting me more bugged...Hemish Rehammiya ki singing bhi iss serial se better hone lagi hai!!!couples don't fight every other day only if they are married they do so but not so much... and considering Alisha oh!! these type of ppl are not here in the real world koi inta bhi nahi girta hai... CV's are justover-exaggerating the thing!!!
Edited by McSteamy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by McSteamy

I'm giving up!!this is my last week i'm watching SG if sumthing gud does not happen... I bet CV's ur gonna have no fans... I will be there in the forum but the serial is getting me more bugged...Hemish Rehammiya ki singing bhi iss serial se better hone lagi hai!!!couples don't fight every other day only if they are married they do so but not so much... and considering Alisha oh!! these type of ppl are not here in the real world koi inta bhi nahi girta hai... CV's are justover-exaggerating the thing!!!
I have quitted it from today itself😡😡...not gonna watch it😡till sumthing bettr happns...but I haven't quit the forum😊
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

CVs are giving us a hell after a hell episode.I have been uttering stupid and bad language under my breath for the episode and gritting my teeth after reading the short update.I just dont want to see the episode now.What the hell is going on!!!Even the worst antagonist's character would not contain Alisha's action.She is trying to get rid of her tension and you stupid witch,You are worried about the smell of the washroom.You smell even worse than the wshroom to us!!!😡😡😡 Who the hell told you to follow her.Cant you just move away from the Suvreen for a minute IDIOT!!!😡😡
I just want to throw the bomb that your words contained on your head.
Then again CVs were not satisfied and they put a stupid VIVEL ad.Come on I think CVs are advertising Vivel to make ther viewres use the product🤣
Then coming to the precap.Yucky hell again!!!😡😡😡CVs have you got the virus of creating MUs in between the leads...I mean Misunderstandingthritis...yes thats a new virus and its specially discovered by the fans of SG and coined by me.😆
From the starting of the show we have waited for a whole of 12 months for confession and Yuvreen to reunite but I think Yuvreen are still like just friends or even less than that as they were when Suvreen confessed and Yuvraj refused.And JMS dear,I do understand how you must be feeling and its normal for any fan to become angry if episodes like this are shown😡😡😡

Sahas I just posted the WU where did you read short update?
CVs are not listening to us I sent a big speech yesterdy to them they still ignored us
CVs love Alisha the witch and they had to show that dumb palash guy and vivel sponsors SG so they had to promote them too  precap was bad Suvreen is stressed so she shouted at Yuvi I hoep cvs show his career side now i totally hate the cvs AngryAngry🤢
Sahas no attendance post today i was lookign forward to it hws ur health?
Misunderstandingthritis.?🤣
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Sahas I just posted the WU where did you read short update?
CVs are not listening to us I sent a big speech yesterdy to them they still ignored us
CVs love Alisha the witch and they had to show that dumb palash guy and vivel sponsors SG so they had to promote them too  precap was bad Suvreen is stressed so she shouted at Yuvi I hoep cvs show his career side now i totally hate the cvs 😡😡🤢
Sahas no attendance post today i was lookign forward to it hws ur health?
well the short update was posted by JMS...just check it out n u have seen the attndance post already😛
n yeah CVs r ignoring but they have 2 listen we will not stop😡
Originally posted by JustMySelf

Misunderstandingthritis.?🤣
achaa name hai na?😛🤣
I wl quit SG if dey dnt shw shw smthng sensible in this week...sahas plz frwrd dis 2 d cvs na...dey mst oso knw tht v ah sick of dem n their stupid trcks...n specially d promotion prt...hte it lyk anythng...bt d cvs ah yet nt satisfied wid this..so dey ah creating more mu btwn yuvreen🤢..god..plzz put sme sense in d cvs brain...u knw wen suvi said tht hw wl cmplte my wrk wid out electricty toh i thgth tht she might go 2 yuvis house 2 do hr wrk...😳bt cvs did totally opposite of wht i thght...arghh...i hte dem...!!!😡
i understand...becoz...we r normal people and hav sense...CV's r senseless...unhe alisha mata ki chauki rakhni chahiye...😡...
Originally posted by aadi66nambiar

i understand...becoz...we r normal people and hav sense...CV's r senseless...unhe alisha mata ki chauki rakhni chahiye...😡...
ya...we r not fools that they will fool us😡😡😡
waise how did u like the word misunderstandingthritis??😆😆