Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

virman ff LOVE- essence of life CHP 3 UPDATED Pg26 new 7th sep 13 (Page 29)

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by vamps1996

Hahahahaha!! I own this spot today!!! I am the first one to comment on the third chapter of ur's Wink I am so fast to catch this!! A great round of applause for me, please aunty! Update ki baat kartei heinnn
 I love JeeMan's bonding here, seriously. They were sooo funny!!! Lesbo part was the best one and i loved how manvi used her bhai's name to get rid of jeevs! ROFL I loved when manvi was like 'bhaaa' and my Viru came in. Jeevika is really evil. She stole her keys. LOL That part in the car was where I felt it was written for me. Manvi and I r sooo similar here Wink And yea. Where did u forget ur fullstops? LOL  I really wanna know what's behind Viren not calling Manvi. Is there any secret that VirIka are hiding? Wink I felt bad for manvi, he's shifting Cry I also feel bad for myself bcuz if they lived under a roof we coukd have some ahem ahem scenes Ouch What happened to Virat at that mid-night?? Shocked The cutest scene any1 has ever written. Manvi's index finger in Virat's fist! Embarrassed Loved it the most man! She should have gave him a peck on his lips rather thn cheeks! Confused LOL Loved this chapter. Its 4:08 AM rige now, n m commenting for u here. Wow! My little booby chum LOL U made me wait a lot..!! Cry Can u plz leave out ur typos in ur next update, please? Sleepy Update sooon... Aunty! Love ya. I know u love me more lol. Take care cuz hua hai tujhe loveria Smile

you commented this Shockedi dont believe it ConfusedLOL
thank you so much for such a long and cute comment bachiiiEmbarrassed
well i wont burst your bubble yes you were the first oneWink well you are coz you waited so long Embarrassedi loved to make jeeman like this apni wishes  puri karing lolTongue well for virika you have to wait untill the next chappie there is alot manvi doesn't knowsWink its a long way babyLOL welll dont worry you will get everything untill im writing Wink one roof doens't matters lolWinkLOL ya i felt that cute too thanks for the compliment just came into my mind so wrote it Tongue i didnt know what i was going to write four hours ago rofl ROFL ur under age so u got a cheek one lolLOL ur the big bobby chum thenLOL i rechecked but i guess was too tired they wrnt alot Confused ya will do soon this time make me remember LOLTongue hahahaha ya you know everythingTongue hahahaha i am laughing crazily on the last line muahh thanks for making me so happyyy Hug

Hawww... But why? Mere sicah tere liye aisa aur kon likhke deta? ;) i thought this was a bit shorter thn i expected :/
Ur welcomeee!!
ALOT, OMG! Alot yay! Lebian... Don't use 'baby' in public!! :P
It was sooo cite man, just imagine!
Acha?? As if u r 18+ 
My aunty is a BBC xD not the channel naaa :P
I know how lazy we are!!!
Awwwieee!!! My pleasure BBC aunty!!
Btw, happy 1st year anniversary to our friendship! :* 

meko kya pata you cant even write much in msgs LOL well you can make it longer next timeWink
yes alotTonguehahahaha ok babyEmbarrassedWink
ya offcourse i imagined its a part of my dreamland lolTongue
atleast im 15+ and btw i will be 18 next year lolololLOL
what the hell is BBCConfused
yes proud to be lazyLOL
is it reallyyy aweiii happy anniversary bachiii  Heart

Theek hai, toh phir tu aakar mere fingers ko malish karna, ok? ROFL
Ufff... Log bolegei that u r a real lesbian! ROFL
U said that age business thing last yr too :/ Btw mere paas naa 18+ virman os's kei links hai... Chahiye? ;) :P
Big Booby Chum ROFL
Yessshhh!!! Hug

teri fingers jaen bhar mein meri kay kya itna likhwaya LOL
bolne de meinu kiWinkLOL
ya i saw u commenting on them meine sab parha hai kamni na chahiye LOLTongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Hahahahaha!! I own this spot today!!! I am the first one to comment on the third chapter of ur's Wink I am so fast to catch this!! A great round of applause for me, please aunty! Update ki baat kartei heinnn
 I love JeeMan's bonding here, seriously. They were sooo funny!!! Lesbo part was the best one and i loved how manvi used her bhai's name to get rid of jeevs! ROFL I loved when manvi was like 'bhaaa' and my Viru came in. Jeevika is really evil. She stole her keys. LOL That part in the car was where I felt it was written for me. Manvi and I r sooo similar here Wink And yea. Where did u forget ur fullstops? LOL  I really wanna know what's behind Viren not calling Manvi. Is there any secret that VirIka are hiding? Wink I felt bad for manvi, he's shifting Cry I also feel bad for myself bcuz if they lived under a roof we coukd have some ahem ahem scenes Ouch What happened to Virat at that mid-night?? Shocked The cutest scene any1 has ever written. Manvi's index finger in Virat's fist! Embarrassed Loved it the most man! She should have gave him a peck on his lips rather thn cheeks! Confused LOL Loved this chapter. Its 4:08 AM rige now, n m commenting for u here. Wow! My little booby chum LOL U made me wait a lot..!! Cry Can u plz leave out ur typos in ur next update, please? Sleepy Update sooon... Aunty! Love ya. I know u love me more lol. Take care cuz hua hai tujhe loveria Smile

you commented this Shockedi dont believe it ConfusedLOL
thank you so much for such a long and cute comment bachiiiEmbarrassed
well i wont burst your bubble yes you were the first oneWink well you are coz you waited so long Embarrassedi loved to make jeeman like this apni wishes  puri karing lolTongue well for virika you have to wait untill the next chappie there is alot manvi doesn't knowsWink its a long way babyLOL welll dont worry you will get everything untill im writing Wink one roof doens't matters lolWinkLOL ya i felt that cute too thanks for the compliment just came into my mind so wrote it Tongue i didnt know what i was going to write four hours ago rofl ROFL ur under age so u got a cheek one lolLOL ur the big bobby chum thenLOL i rechecked but i guess was too tired they wrnt alot Confused ya will do soon this time make me remember LOLTongue hahahaha ya you know everythingTongue hahahaha i am laughing crazily on the last line muahh thanks for making me so happyyy Hug

Hawww... But why? Mere sicah tere liye aisa aur kon likhke deta? ;) i thought this was a bit shorter thn i expected :/
Ur welcomeee!!
ALOT, OMG! Alot yay! Lebian... Don't use 'baby' in public!! :P
It was sooo cite man, just imagine!
Acha?? As if u r 18+ 
My aunty is a BBC xD not the channel naaa :P
I know how lazy we are!!!
Awwwieee!!! My pleasure BBC aunty!!
Btw, happy 1st year anniversary to our friendship! :* 

meko kya pata you cant even write much in msgs LOL well you can make it longer next timeWink
yes alotTonguehahahaha ok babyEmbarrassedWink
ya offcourse i imagined its a part of my dreamland lolTongue
atleast im 15+ and btw i will be 18 next year lolololLOL
what the hell is BBCConfused
yes proud to be lazyLOL
is it reallyyy aweiii happy anniversary bachiii  Heart

Theek hai, toh phir tu aakar mere fingers ko malish karna, ok? ROFL
Ufff... Log bolegei that u r a real lesbian! ROFL
U said that age business thing last yr too :/ Btw mere paas naa 18+ virman os's kei links hai... Chahiye? ;) :P
Big Booby Chum ROFL
Yessshhh!!! Hug

teri fingers jaen bhar mein meri kay kya itna likhwaya LOL
bolne de meinu kiWinkLOL
ya i saw u commenting on them meine sab parha hai kamni na chahiye LOLTongueWink

Didn't understand it -_-
My language: Thanei kuch kuni howe pad manei farak parthi hai
3 of them, all? :O

vamps1996

Tuba_KSG Senior Member
Tuba_KSG
Tuba_KSG

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
resss !!!
already itnaa latee :/ -____-

vamps1996

jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
superb update
loved it
loved jeeman convo
plz cont soon

vamps1996

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
amazing update dearClap
loved it a lot... StarStarStar
waiting for next part...update soon
thanx 4 the PmBig smile

vamps1996

richa002 Senior Member
richa002
richa002

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Update was woow...loved itt...
Love jeevika nd manvi's bonding...
Nd wat is virika hiding...
Wat happenedvto virat at midnight??? Virman scene was super cute...
Manvi's index finger in his fist...cute thing...
Plzzz update doon

vamps1996

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved jeeman convo 
what were virika hiding
loved it
continue soon
thAnks for the pm

Edited by niki795 - 08 September 2013 at 12:41am

vamps1996

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Super mindblowing updt...ahhh chuparustam viren he also behind jeevi...lolzzz...wats the problem of virat? Y he is behaving like this?...ahhh waiting fr some virman scene cont soon...

N yeah dont worry i m here only ever after the show...so keep writting...

vamps1996

Go to top