Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

virman ff LOVE- essence of life CHP 3 UPDATED Pg26 new 7th sep 13 (Page 26)

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita1997

Originally posted by vamps1996

Originally posted by Ankita1997

god knows after how many days i am opening this a/c Embarrassed Embarrassed
ofcourse i will read   Big smile
yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai ss :*
keep writing :)
lub u Heart

busy much eh?? lolLOL
i willSmile

less than u LOL

ohoo btw true :-pConfused

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Amnuuu !! Yaad aagayaa update bhi karnaa hai tujhe !! Sukar hai !! :P
Oyeee !! U really need to continue ur writing after show ends too !! This is not even a question !! U surely have too !!:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vamps1996

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamin.

Amnuuu !! Yaad aagayaa update bhi karnaa hai tujhe !! Sukar hai !! :P
Oyeee !! U really need to continue ur writing after show ends too !! This is not even a question !! U surely have too !!:D

hahahaha hna yad a gaya :-p
i will Smile i cant stop writing WinkLOL

.Yamin.

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
please read the note on the previous page before the update please Smile
i wont say anything its all in the note but sorry again Smile

happy readingEmbarrassed

chapter 3

surprises....

song for the update do listen to it :-D my recent addiction the beautiful MEIN RANG SHARBATON KA from ppnh 

here is the link

days passed and virat was ignoring me like i dont exsist like seriously i cant even explain that when the guy who kissed the first day uou meet behaves like he doesn't know you...it is so frustrating some times that if not J then i would have end up pulling my hair out

" stop sulking manvi it was just a kiss get over it "  J was busy scolding me its our routine from umm three weeks two and a half days to me precise  

* actually its  been three weeks two and a half days from the store room incident...goshh manvi get a grip stop behaving like a despo *  my concious teamed up with J in my scolding session 

" im not sulking and will you stop mentioning the kiss...i did a grave mistake telling you about it yar" i replied feeling  annoyed 

" manviii you regret ... you regret sharing your secrets with your best friend wah re wah virat kya aya i am sidelined now "   she jumped onto the couch beside me making a dukhyari face 

*God why everyone likes to act there virat is acting as if i raped him goshhh he was the one who grr leave it and here i have to tolerate the biggest actress of the world whyyy???

"manviii"  J yelled taking me out of my thoughts 

"what" i snapped in a equal high pitch and she covered her ears goshhh what a relief to my own ears it will take her a few minutes to recover from the shock its been so  long since i sushed her by yelling 

she slowly opened her eyes to witness a victory smile on my face *holyyy smokeee*  what the hell she just hugged me so tight that i fall on my back on the couch and she was literally lying on me 

"J get up you lesbo "  i pushed her i bit but she wasn't moving grrr how can i forget its her habit to hug so tight when she is happy but why on earth is she happy for that too noww????? but i know how to make her get off me *evil laugh*

"bhaiii" the moment i said this she sprang up and looked bewildered at the door 

"hahahahaha omggg J look at your face but seriously have some shame you love my brother and here you lying on me i swear if he had seen you like this tera jo 1 percent chance hai na wo bhi gaya "   i was teasing her and she blushed ddd i will die of shocks some day

" JJJ omigoshhh you are blushing seriouslyyy THE JEEVIKA BESHARAM and blushing ommgg this must be my last day on this planet "

" shut up mannu ya isnt it obvious i will blush on viren's name na "  she said as if she was stating a universal truth " and i am happy to see you laughing after so manvi days yar i dont like to see you gloomy "  

*how can i hurt her like this Goddd help me...i was so hurt from virat's behaviour that i ended up hurting J she is such a jem...i should have known that bhai thought its work pressure but J knew everything and obviously she would get sad afterall if he was ignoring me then i was doing the same with my loved ones*  i hugged her realizing my mistake 

" ok enough of the drama now get back manvi we have a fashion show in a week so get to work you made me do your share too and you know i lost a nail of mine because of so much work pressure"  she said patting her long nails as if it was her puppy

" J is back " i muttered

"what did you just say"  she looked at me narrowing her brows 

"umm nothing lets go we have lost of work to do right" i grabbed my bag 

" tell me i am not dreaming...what about you lady dev d mode then"

"shut up J and come "  i dragged her out of my house  and we both drove off  to my office

##############################

" maam mr.vadhera is outside waiting for you..can i send him in "  my assistant asked while peeping her head inside through the door

"liza why are you making him wait?? he definitely dont need permission to come inside " i said and she gave me a confused look before returning 

*why does bhai wants to meet me at this time??? shouldn't be in his new office with virat now??? not again manvi stop thinking about him tera bhai hai milne aya hai what is the problem with your head*  i was busy clearing my confusions when i heard a knock

" you dont need to knock before coming in bhaaa..." i went to open the door as i was going to say bhai *SHOCK*  

"ummm hi"  omgg this voice wait but why is he here 

"virat" my voice itself sounded like a question 

" wo viren asked me to pick you up he wants you to join us for lunch"  he wasnt making an eye contact and i thanked him for that whenever we look at eachother we end up staring or not to mention doing something stupid *well i dont need to tell what do 
i???

" he could have called me i can come myself never mind i will just call J we both will be there you can go and tell bhai this if you dont mind"  he was making me so nervous that i dropped my phone , almost broke a vase and tripped while saying this but balanced everything  goshhh 

just as i was going to call J he said something that made me damm angry not on him but on her

" actually viren called jeevika but her car broke down so she came there in your car i thought you knew this so he  requested me to pick you up" 

"what" i exclaimed searching my car keys and they were not at there placee J you are so dead she is such chorni i will kill her couldnt she take me with her...i am not going to ask God why because i have been asking him why me so many times from the morning and mostly that idiot mere brother ki maybe dulhan was the cause 

" ya umm can you please come now they must be waiting for us"  i dont know how come he is behaving so calm after all his you-are-nothing-to-me treatment but i decided to shut up and go since i dont have ans option

"ya just let me grab my stuff" 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he was driving silently and it was irking me doesn't he know that girls cant stay quiet for so long umm atleast i cant and J made it worse since shez my friend 

" virat can i switch the sterio on if you dont mind"  i asked a bit confused if he would like it or not 

" sure you can " 

Khwaab hai tu..
Neend hoon main
Donon milein raat bane
Roz yahi maangun duaa
Teri meri baat bane baat bane..

"omggg its my latest addictionnn" i was jumping on my seat and virat was looking at me amused thats when i realized what i was doing and i sat straight 

Main rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka pani
Main rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka pani
Mujhe khud mein ghol de to
Mere yaar baat ban jaani

i cant control myself music is something that is within me and let me tell you a secret i sing only bhai and J knows that not even mom and dad but its just something i enjoy...i dont know when i started singing along 

O yara tujhe pyar ki batiyaan kya samjhaavaan
Jaagti ratiyaan roz bitaavaan
Isse aage ab main kya kahun
O yara tujhe dolti ankhiyan sadke javaan
Maang le pakiyan aaj duvanva
Isse aage ab main kya kahun

i suddenly stopped as i felt virat's gaze on me omgg embarassing but their was the same gentleness in his eyes the same which i saw when we kissed 

"i am sorry i think you dont like music i just umm leave it"  just as i was going to push the stop button he held my hand...i looked up to see a really soft expression on his face i think he liked it

" dont you sing well please "  i took my hand back and smiled surprisingly he smiled back and gestured me to continue i dont know why but i started singing again  this time he was driving slowly with a smile that made me happy beyond limits

Maine toh dheere se
Neendon ke dhaage se
Baandha hai khwaab ko tere..
Main na jahaan chahun
Na aasmaan chaahun
Aaja hisse main tu mere

it was something so surreal we both forgot about everything when he sang along he was definitely not  a singer but wasnt bad either it was like he was happy after a long time and somewhere i was the reason

Tu dhang chahaton ka
Main jaise koi naadaani
Tu dhang chahaton ka
Main jaise koi naadaani
Mujhe khud se jod de to
Mere yaar baat ban jani

Rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka pani
Main rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka pani

world never stopped but we were in a different world i wanted him to smile like this forever it was like i was conveying my unsaid words to him

Tere khayalon se
Tere khayalon tak
Mera toh hai aana jana..
Mera toh jo bhi hai
Tu hi tha tu hi hai
Baki jahaan hai begana..

he turned and sang this time a bit louder and finally there was a carefree smile on his face Ahhh! anyone will die for that smile 

Tum ek musafir ho
Main koi raah anjani
Tum ek musafir ho
Main koi raah anjani
Man chah mod de to
Mere yaar baat ban jani

we both sang together and it was like i cant even explain...i was so mad on this man a few hours ago and now i was so happy seeing him smile to me is that when what happens when you love someone??? i dont know i just know he is the one for me no matter if i am nothing in his life

Rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka pani

@@@@@@@@@@@@

we sitting in on a table munching our food while there were somethings happening 

1. me shotting angry stares to J who was busy drooling over bhai 
2. surprisingly bhai was also stealing some glances of J and in between looking at me confused
3. me and virat behaving normal after days 
4. bhai surprised at virat and me not ignoring eachother
5. J passing winks to me signalling at virat 
6. and me watching all this 

"bhai you called J not me why so??? " 

"umm just like that "  he was not looking at me *something is fishyy.*

"ahan just like that  i thought something else" 

"what" bhai and J literally shouted together *ohooo so something is definitely not in my knowledge*

" why are you guys overreacting i was asking " i shrugged and noticed they both sighed in relief while virat chuckled a bit 

"i think we should leave now... and ill drop jeevika "  

" no bhai dont worry you go i will drop her u know " i smirked seeing their dull expressions this is so much fun i think bhai feels the same i wont be anymore happy but i decide to tease them untill they confess

" no mannu wo i came in virat's car so ill take yours and u can go home with virat come jeevika we should get going" he and jeevika almost ran out of their and i was laughing my ass off

" manvi we should leave too" virat said polietly  and i nodded

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

" we are here "  virat's voice brought me out of my thoughts actually my plans to make J spit the truth out because i know it wont work on bhai he is over clever in these things

" ya thanks for the ride" i passed him a smile to which he chuckled and said

" manvi we live in the same house what is the need to thank me "

" no thanks for  behaving nicely with me it means alot"  i confessed to which he had a guilty expression 

"i would like things to be good between us manvi i dont want anymore awkwardness untill we are under the same roof" 

" same here but wait what do you mean by untill we live together"  

" manvi i will soon shift to my new house here since our business is going smoothly so i decided to move"  

"but u dont need to" it was such a quick reply that it stunned us both a bit but i know it will make things easier atleast he is letting me in his circle for starters 

" i really need to manvi " he went inside while i stood there 
thinking

maybe this is good a little distance will help me in understanding my own feelings more and virat will be able to get out of whatever is holding him from opening up...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

it was almost midnight...i was working on my laptop for the upcoming show when i heard something drop in virat's room i though it was my hallucination but it happened again and this time something hited his door i quickly jumped outside my bed and ran towards his room but the door was locked i decided to return but something in me asked me to stop so o turned and knocked the door...no response i knocked a bit louder this time again no sound...i was worried but couldn't do anything so decided to leave...just as i stepped back i heard light footsteps and next minute virat opened the door i was shocked his side lamp was lying broken on the floor and wait he was sweating the ac was on but still i could see his shirt wet  and some sweat drops were on his face too

"manvi" he was not expecting me obviously but his voice was shaking

" uhh i heard some sounds umm are you fine "  i was so worried seeing him like this because the strong look was back on his face

" ya actually i just tripped and that lamp well im fine "  he pointed towards the lamp and shrugged 

" are you sure you dont look like you are fine "  i wasnt convinced something was that i wasnt aware of

" i am fine manvi "  he said sternly but i was stubborn

"but"  i was going to say when he interrupted in a low but strong voice

"i said that i am fine you dont need to worry for me " 

" i know just leave it good night"  i was so hurt why does he behaves like this i dont expect him to replicate any of my feelings but atleast he can be a little polite...i turned around to go but he stopped me holding my index finger in his fist

"im sorry"  he said hanging his head down like a kid and i think he wasnt feeling well i can see that but his gesture made him look so cute can anyone believe the arrogant man changed into a child in seconds i was so amazed 

"its okay i understand i didnt mind" 

" thanks" finally he smiled lightly  and left my finger 

i dont know what came over me...the way he looked so cute or the worry inside me but i tiptoed to his height and pecked his cheek to which he didnt protest but closed his eyes and sighed

"take care "  i smiled and came back to my room i was happy to see him relax a bit but still was worried...i decided to go with the flow maybe that was the best way to wait and see what is there in store for us because today's events gave me a positive vibe...maybe it is meant to be this way...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sometimes life give us what we want when least expected in the form of pleasant surprises...the thing we need to do is to wait for the right time and stop trying sometimes life has its own ways to give us what is written to be ours...

done finally fuuuLOL
please hit the LIKE button and leave your views Embarrassed
i will make sure not to be this much late next timeWink
will update destination if not tomorrow then onthe next weekend as its the only time i can write Confused hope you all will understandTongue

lots of love ~~~amna~~~Heart

Edited by vamps1996 - 07 September 2013 at 3:35pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita....shikhaniaDOLLY_SHARMAsufisulthanaaieshapatel77nidakhkittu_11ofaqteenaalexikinzsweettasisaathanandp102aman-2vgaaafshanmk093--Lalz--Tuba_KSGgarimaksgianBhabani90inlvwithehmmbhbhavishiyaneghaanvyagnihotriAsadZoyaILUshirhidvirmanhusricha002tanishalnkkushal90lujeyn9manvilover18.jai.Huma0301nrithyaojia123sagaralicemathJESNIAkalu-deviJannat94devilaonmoonvirman.loverpink1athniamanviroshreb.Yamin.rasp_berrykulsum_virmanSyed695niki795naina927kusharberry.LiveLaughLove.-LumosMaxima-prathe

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hahahahaha!! I own this spot today!!! Evil SmileI am the first one to comment on the third chapter of ur's Wink DancingPartySillyI am so fast to catch this!! A great round of applause for me, please aunty! 
Update ki baat kartei heinnn. I love JeeMan's bonding here, seriously. They were sooo funny!!! Lesbo part was the best one and i loved how manvi used her bhai's name to get rid of jeevs! ROFL I loved when manvi was like 'bhaaa' and my Viru came in. Jeevika is really evil. She stole her keys. LOL That part in the car was where I felt it was written for me. Manvi and I r sooo similar here Wink And yea. Where did u forget ur fullstops? LOL  I really wanna know what's behind Viren not calling Manvi. Is there any secret that VirIka are hiding? Wink I felt bad for manvi, he's shifting Cry I also feel bad for myself bcuz if they lived under a roof we coukd have some ahem ahem scenes Ouch What happened to Virat at that mid-night?? Shocked The cutest scene any1 has ever written. Manvi's index finger in Virat's fist! Embarrassed Loved it the most man! She should have gave him a peck on his lips rather thn cheeks! Confused LOL Loved this chapter. Its 4:08 AM rige now, n m commenting for u here. Wow! My little booby chum LOL U made me wait a lot..!! Cry Can u plz leave out ur typos in ur next update, please? Sleepy Update sooon... Aunty! Love ya. I know u love me more lol. Take care cuz hua hai tujhe loveria Smile

Edited by .LiveLaughLove. - 07 September 2013 at 11:36pm

vamps1996

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

heeelllooo
forgot meLOLLOL lol 
i am extremely sorry for being a lazy updater but believe me its easy to read but i really dont get any time to write anything Ouch but i will try to be less late from now lolLOLif you are still interested in reading this ff then news is that i am going to update it in a few hours as promised to TUBA_KSG i am sorry sweetie for being late but im fulfilling my promise to update today and ya one more thing i would like to ask you guys if you want to read my writings after the show ends or not??? i am seeing lots of members leaving the forum so kindly enlighten me if you are interested then i will keep writing Smile 

U will never let us forget u <3
Chal, i believed u. Less late nahi! Say late hi nahi Wink Thanks Tuba!! Of course, we will read!!!! We are definitely intrested okay? Don't u dare running away!!! Angry  Update soon! 

Ps this is Ishuuu <3

lovey dovy mood hunn  lol Embarrassed
that was so sweet ishiiiTongue
i will never go i promise until im aliveHug
ya it will be up in two more hours Big smile
i know i told u about the note right??? lol Heart

Like always! ;)
Ikr! :P
Xxx
Cool
Yeah, but seeing this name might confuse u, lol

such a drama queen :-p 
na ur pic says its u :-p

Hey! Am a princess!! 
Dude, m a bachi! Explain what do u mean? I didnt understand

vamps1996

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

heeelllooo
forgot meLOLLOL lol 
i am extremely sorry for being a lazy updater but believe me its easy to read but i really dont get any time to write anything Ouch but i will try to be less late from now lolLOLif you are still interested in reading this ff then news is that i am going to update it in a few hours as promised to TUBA_KSG i am sorry sweetie for being late but im fulfilling my promise to update today and ya one more thing i would like to ask you guys if you want to read my writings after the show ends or not??? i am seeing lots of members leaving the forum so kindly enlighten me if you are interested then i will keep writing Smile 

U will never let us forget u <3
Chal, i believed u. Less late nahi! Say late hi nahi Wink Thanks Tuba!! Of course, we will read!!!! We are definitely intrested okay? Don't u dare running away!!! Angry  Update soon! 

Ps this is Ishuuu <3

lovey dovy mood hunn  lol Embarrassed
that was so sweet ishiiiTongue
i will never go i promise until im aliveHug
ya it will be up in two more hours Big smile
i know i told u about the note right??? lol Heart

Like always! ;)
Ikr! :P
Xxx
Cool
Yeah, but seeing this name might confuse u, lol

such a drama queen :-p