Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

virman ff LOVE- essence of life CHP 3 UPDATED Pg26 new 7th sep 13 (Page 15)

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
i am damm tired writing this update so no bak bak 
go read and enjoy 
dont forget to drop ur views SmileSmile

wait 
maybe the next update will come super soon so read and comment fast so that i can write the next one as soon as possibleEmbarrassedEmbarrassedfeel like writing more so you never knowWinkWinkWink

CHAPTER 2

CONFUSED!!!!

i was still thinking about what happened last night. its still a dream for me. like it happens in fairy tails...a princess meets her princess and time stops there...i mean i know its 21st century for God's sake i cant say that time stopped for me , a light music was playing in the background and i felt the moon bigger hahaha it can never happen but ya i thing is that im sure about and that is there was some magic in his eyes that caught me in his charming cage maybe time was running as usual but he stopped me then and there in his world...a world i want to be a part of...a world which seems to be mine no matter i have never been there before

"hey bhaiii"  i said sitting beside bhai on the dining table 

"mannu how many times i have told u to greet first" my mom scolded me like evry other day

"oppsiiieee sholly good morning brother " i said bending a bit like u do in front of royal people 

" chal subah subah drama" viren bhai said smacking my head a little

"good morning everyone" i heard the deep voice and then saw him smiling at everyone but wait what the hell was that his smile vanished looking at me...what did i do now 

"good morning virat...how was ur sleep bro" bhai asked him as he got seated on bhai's left

" it was good " he smiled and i can defo say he is avoiding me

"wow my morning cant be any better *beep* *beep* *beep* "  hold on im not saying my hottie anything im just cursing my morning ok!!!

ok if he is ignoring me there is no way im gona let him bottle up his feelings there was something in his eyes i know it sounds stupid its juts been some hours we meet and i never belived maybe its not love but there is a strong vibe between us...

"virat did u slept after what happened on the pool  side" i asked him innocently and he chocked the food he was eating

*hahahaha vadhera wait and watch* opsss i forgot to tell virat's sirname is also vadhera hayeee what a match i dont even ahve to change my name* grins*

" what happened last night manvi "  bhai asked me while mom and dad looked at us with a question mark on their faces

" u should ask virat that bhai" i said downcasting my lashes

*from the corner of my eyes i saw the terrefic fcae of vadhera hahaha i rolled my tongue to stop myself from grinning*

"umm viren woh actually i i mean no no i didnt mean to it just " virat was stammering 

*i know saying ur brother like friend that he kissed your sister is umm bechara *

"wo actually bhai virat was having jet lag so i just gave him some company " i said smiling brightly while virat sighned with relief 

"thats good mannu thank you "

"ya thank you manvi" virat said gritting through his teeth

* manvi beta thats not a good sign vadhera seems like a mad bull*

"no problem"  i showed him all my 32 teeth while he gave me a meet.mee.later look 

*TROUBLE TIME!!!! my brain warned me *

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

i was walking to my room when suddenly i felt a grip on my arm and the next second i was pulled inside the guest room

" what the he..." i swallowed my scream when i saw the same deep eyes staring at me

" virat"  i manged to say as our closeness started effecting me and my breath hitched

he was looking like a greel god with those hazel eyes which were red in anger but still had a calmness beside the mask he was wearing i felt looking deep inside his soul where he cant even mask his real side

we  were staring in eachother's eyes and suddenly the trance boke by the ringing sound of his mobile he switched it off

"what was that" he hissed

"what" i asked quietly to which he clenched his jaw in anger but seriously at that time i was so lost that i didnt pay any attention to his words

"the thing at the dining table...were you for real going to tell everyone what happened" 

"so you remember what happened hun!!"

"dont try to be sarcastic ok " 

" what do you expect from me after walking away like that last night" i said offended because i was hurt by his behaviour 

" manvi that was just a weak moment forget it"

"wow weak moment what nyc name vadhera it maybe a weak moment for you but not for me " i said raising my voice a bit

"what the hell manvi we just meet tomorrow and suddenly we kissed and now ur hell bend on making me regret"

" virat that was nothing to regret about...belive me or not i will always cherish the moment" 

"are you in your senses" he asked me getting shocked of what i was saying

" yes im perfectly in my senses to see the same emotions in your eyes virat"

" i dont have any emotion manvi...u will end up hurting your feelings and your my friend's sister i dont want you to get hurt" he said with so much concern that made me even more sure than before

" what are you hiding virat " i said looking directly into his eyes and we again got lost 

sudeenly he grabbed my arm tightly and my back hitted the wall behind 

"ahhh virat your hurting me " i said as my back ached a little 

" see i said you will get hurt so better stay away manvi " he said in a deep voice taking long breathes 

"i can see how much i affect you as the same way you do " i said getting a bit closer 

"i dont and u have to get that manvi im not the person you are trying to find in me" 

our breathes were getting longer by every passing second 

" i can see the hidden you in your eyes virat they never lie " 

"its just been a day you know me " he said getting more closer this time our noses were touching 

" and it feels like ages since i know you" 

and that was when it again happened we both closed our eyes when his nose touched my jawline and he nuzzeled a bit

" cant you feel the vibe virat...its all magical " i said grabbing his shoulders as he moved down and nuzzeled my neck...it was a beautiful feeling but his torture was getting unbearable for me ...he looked into my eyes which were on the verge of closing when he leaned forward looking at my lips but then i heard mom calling me and we quickly broke apart and he went out shutting the door harshly

" what are you virat...the more im trying to explore the more im getting confused" 

i marched in my roon and threw myself on the bed calling the person i can tell everything about virat too hahahahha dream on its not viren bhai he will kill me if i go and say bhai i kissed your friend last night and apparently have fallen in love with him regardless that he arrived freaking twenty four hours agoo grrr

*i want a wall to bang my head on it...umm idea drop i want to bang vadhera's head on it *

"hellooo"  

"heyyy manviii " i heard her scream from other side

"goshhh J can u low the volume of ur god damm speakers "

i said irritated at my bestiee come the worst adviser still my personal thinking assistant when my brain is on a leave jeevika sharma she is too a fasion desighner and apparently has a huge crush on my brother shamless ek bar bhi batate hue sharam nai ayi isko well in  short a mad bull but still my partner in crime

" well if u being devdas then why should i speak like one"

" j shut up and who told u im being devdas "

" apparently i can understand coz i know viren has brought virat with him from america and ive seen him before when i was there for my vacations so i know seeing him any girl would behave like one"

" ya right those wrnt vacations tu mere bechare bahi pe line marne gayi thi"

"shall i cut the call moron " she screamed in the fone hahahaha gochaaa i know how to bring her train on tracks

" ok listen im having a biggg trouble" 

" shot" 

" what a creative reply" i said sarcastically

" manvi ab bak or im gona kill u "

" fine so " and i told her everything what happened and that was not at all censored because i was taking to the most shameless girl in the world aka J

"omggg manviii " arghhh not againnn

" stop screaminggg" i screamed even louder than her 

" u are telling me not to scream when ur busy romancing ur bro's friend who has not even spent a day here"

"correction its been more than a day now " i replied  offended but rather in a sulking tone 

"wowww that doesn't means u will start this besharmi "

"j im cutting the call"

"ok stop let me come here and then we will talk"

"han han dont miss a chance to rape my bro with your eyes"

"get lost "

we both hung up and i decided to sulk around waiting for J 

"manviii welcome to the la la landdd"  J wa again on her hyper mode and came running to hug me

" what is this now" i asked her coming out of the hug

"the land which is my homeland from the day ive fallen in love with my sexy" she said twirling around streaching her arms

" have some shame he is my brother"

" have i talked having any shame before" she asked placing her hands on her hips

" nop "  i moved my head fron ectreme right to extreme left like a maniac

"ok now manvi on a serious note i have seen virat before a few time but the things you are saying are unbelieveable he was never like that"

" but im not lying J he behaves so weirdly i can see he feels the same when we are close but then something stops him and he gets really mad"

"fine if your saying i will try and ask viren about him and we will get things sorted out till then just chill"

"how can i chill yar im so tensed what should i do now"

"just go with the flow gorgeous" she said pecking my cheek

"can we go shopping" i asked while she jumped in excitement this is the only way i can get relaxed and that is shopping

sometimes you assume things so much that everything seems to be easy but it is way too difficult in reality...we have to see through a person but often fate just gives us a hint even in the form of any stupid vibe stuff we just have to wait what is in store for us!!!

not checked so plz ignore any mistakesTongueTongue

done ConfusedConfused
get up guys and hit the LIKE BUTTON  and comment if it was worth readingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lots of love~~~amna~~~Heart

Edited by vamps1996 - 21 July 2013 at 6:00pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

zinaiDOLLY_SHARMANiama19aieshapatel77sufisulthanasprklkittu_11IISHITAmannuvirusweettasisaathanasajitaman-2vgaateenaalexiNishiaroragarimaksgianshonatensha19deepika03--Lalz--Tuba_KSGSS4MaNananu0555Kicha111virmanhustanishalnkkushal90nimi00shirhidnahaananyamaahiya90Huma0301manvilover18luvzindagichandiniebindanrithyao.jai.JESNIAkalu-deviJannat94jia123sagaralicemathdevilaonmoonvirman.loverLV88-Minion-pink1roshreb.Yamin.rasp_berrykulsum_virmanSyed695athniamanvi_Padfoot_kusharberryNiaksharmaniki795-LumosMaxima-prathe

Tuba_KSG Senior Member
Tuba_KSG
Tuba_KSG

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
res
Unres !! Smile
GET UP ?? What Get up ? m already jaginggg ... seee Big smile
aaa ... ShockedTHE UPDATE WAS TOTALLY AMAZING ... u just ROCKED it LARKII .. ClapClap
I thoroughly Enjoyed  Day Dreaming.. eeekkss .. I would Paste the whOle update , if i say my fav. section/dialogue .. EmbarrassedSmile
i loved breakfast scene LOL LOL.. ""
virat did u slept after what happened on the pool  side "" Big smile' i can imagine virat's horrified face after this line ' Dead i Loved  manvi's thoughts "" u cracked me wid her thoughts "" .. ROFL
that lil manvi virat encounter "" ufff "" Embarrassed
And ye aya BOMB Tongue.. J n M .. Jeevs i just loved this Jeevika .. ye wali JEEVIKA chaiye ti mjhe MAANVI k sth LOL.. LOL totally besharam .. Wink
Gaawd .. their convo .. bwaahaha .. "" Best Friend Wali Convo "" ROFL

-

*hellooo
"heyyy manviii "
"goshhh J can u low the volume of ur god damm speakers "
" well if u being devdas then why should i speak like one"
" j shut up and who told u im being devdas "
" apparently i can understand coz i know viren has brought virat with him from america and ive seen him before when i was there for my vacations so i know seeing him any girl would behave like one"
" ya right those wrnt vacations tu mere bechare bahi pe line marne gayi thi"
"shall i cut the call moron "
" ok listen im having a biggg trouble" 
" shot" 
" what a creative reply" i said sarcastically
" manvi ab bak or im gona kill u "
" fine so " and i told her everything what happened and that was not at all censored because i was taking to the most shameless girl in the world aka J
"omggg manviii " arghhh not againnn

" stop screaminggg" i screamed even louder than her 

" u are telling me not to scream when ur busy romancing ur bro's friend who has not even spent a day here"
"correction its been more than a day now " i replied  offended but rather in a sulking tone 

"wowww that doesn't means u will start this besharmi "

"j im cutting the call"
"ok stop let me come here and then we will talk"
"han han dont miss a chance to rape my bro with your eyes"
"get lost "

just pasted thr whole convo , Shocked sorry but i can't help it .. it was hilarious
for me Big smileWink
Now i want next Update ASAP Ermm.. "" Itte lambe chore comment ka FAIDA hona chaiye "" Big smile

Edited by Tuba_KSG - 21 July 2013 at 6:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika03vamps1996kusharberry

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tuba_KSG

res

hahahhaha i knew u would be the first oneTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSG

manvilover18 Goldie
manvilover18
manvilover18

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
lovely and super update...
can't wait to read more...
plzzz update it quick...

vamps1996

alicemath IF-Dazzler
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Eeeks...atlast u updated Dancing
It wz freaking awsum...worth waiting!!!!
Virman moments r quite intenseBlushing...manvi'z mom has a very bad timing...
N breakfast scene wz quite hilariousLOL
Well for sure Virat does hav strong feelings for her...but therz sumthing dats stopping him...would luv to read frm Virat's pov...n an insight into his past...Big smile
Luving Jeevs character in dis...shez superkewl n z very open abt her luv fr viren...LOL
Plzz cont asap n thnx a loot fr the pm!!!Smile

vamps1996

Tuba_KSG Senior Member
Tuba_KSG
Tuba_KSG

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamps1996

Originally posted by Tuba_KSG

res

hahahhaha i knew u would be the first oneTongueTongueTongue

Big smile hahah LOL .. Acha Chk my Comment .. Tongue
I can't believe , mne KIA H YE COMMENT Shocked

vamps1996

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
OMG this was a crazily freaking awesome update wowww Thumbs Up
tye finally table part was lol so hilarious manvi seriously besharmly asked that ques can imagine bechare virat ke darawne expression LOL LOL
amd vieman moment uff that was wooowww loved it ...manvi is soo daring and bindass Big smile
jeeman convo was crazy they are the typical frends full on incencored talks no sharam at alll loving the crazy jeeman dosti Wink
update next part sooon and do pm me

vamps1996

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
awesome dear
thanx a lot for Pm
update soon

vamps1996