nimi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vamps1996

hahahhaha thank uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ur comment made me laugh like crazyπŸ˜‰
i love this jeevika toooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awww ur always welcome nimmiπŸ€—

Your update made me laugh so hard πŸ˜† I really love the Jeevika in your story, is there a way I can take her out and put her in the show too.🀣.  I think it would be interesting seeing this side of Jeevika on TV πŸ˜†
Tuba_KSG thumbnail

hahaha mujhe pata hai ur pagalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ahunnn update bhi mujhse chahiye marne k plan bhi mere wah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol dont worry ive started working on destination πŸ˜³

aahh It Hurts πŸ₯Ί ,  u MADE me PAGAL huh "" Angry glare "" 😑 πŸ˜›
LyoO !! πŸ˜ƒ U Urself Said it "" Mar Dalo Mjhe "" n vO kehte hn naa , - ur wish is my command "" metOw yhii follow kr rhi ti "" πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ ..
yaayy yaayy , SHABASHH LARKI .. 😊
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey just finished reading the updates.. Amazing updates!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lovely prologue.. Viren-Manvi bonding is adorable 😊.. Virat sounds very mysterious.. Virman kiss was very unexpected.. Manvi is falling for him.. Superb!! She was totally lost in him.. I loved her character.. Bold and bindaas 😎.. Virat reaction after that kiss was very weird.. That breakfast scene was awesome ⭐️.. Virat got the shock of his life πŸ˜†.. Loved Virman moments 😳.. Manvi has some effect on him but he is trying very hard to control his emotions.. I wonder why! Loved Jeeman convo.. It was mind-blowing πŸ‘.. Well I liked this shameless Jeevika πŸ˜†.. Eagerly waiting for the next part.. I have sent you a buddy request.. Please pm me for your future updates.. Take care 😊
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

samajh gayi madam yamnuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tat's better amnuu πŸ˜†
vamps1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nimi00

Your update made me laugh so hard πŸ˜† I really love the Jeevika in your story, is there a way I can take her out and put her in the show too.🀣.  I think it would be interesting seeing this side of Jeevika on TV πŸ˜†

lol if that could happen i would hv done  it before πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
feels so good to know i amde someone laughπŸ˜›
vamps1996 thumbnail

thanks πŸ˜Š
vamps1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Hey just finished reading the updates.. Amazing updates!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lovely prologue.. Viren-Manvi bonding is adorable 😊.. Virat sounds very mysterious.. Virman kiss was very unexpected.. Manvi is falling for him.. Superb!! She was totally lost in him.. I loved her character.. Bold and bindaas 😎.. Virat reaction after that kiss was very weird.. That breakfast scene was awesome ⭐️.. Virat got the shock of his life πŸ˜†.. Loved Virman moments 😳.. Manvi has some effect on him but he is trying very hard to control his emotions.. I wonder why! Loved Jeeman convo.. It was mind-blowing πŸ‘.. Well I liked this shameless Jeevika πŸ˜†.. Eagerly waiting for the next part.. I have sent you a buddy request.. Please pm me for your future updates.. Take care 😊

welcome meera πŸ˜‰ gald to have u as my reader😊                                               thank you for the feedback πŸ˜›
will defo pm you😳

maahiya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will read and response soon..soyyi bit busy.thnx for the pm.Edited by Mahi90 - 10 years ago
vamps1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahiya90

i will read and response soon..soyyi bit busy.thnx for the pm.

that is perfectly ok take your time😊
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
continue soon and thanks for the pm β­οΈβ­οΈ