virman ff LOVE- essence of life CHP 3 UPDATED Pg26 new 7th sep 13

Posted: 10 years ago
so here i am with another story on virman just this idea came into my mind so thought of sharing it with you all...hope ypu enjoy reading it...
here is a short intro to the story...the first part will be posted upon what response i get...

manvi...come down...hurry up...they can be here any minute...dont you wana welcome your brother" shouted amrita aka manvi vadhera's mother 

"cominggg" came a chirping sounds from up strairs 

" maa how can you think i have waited for soo many years to meet bhai again now if finally he's coming i wont miss a second with him" came manvi running down the stairs 

manvi vadhera!!! the most popular and young fasion designer of chandigarh was running all over her house since morning and the reason was the arrival of her brother viren vadhera. viren was coming back after five years from america.He had gone there to complete his business studies and today he was finally coming back to join his father vikram vadhera's business firm. manvi and viren had been very close to eachother they were more like best friends than brother sister.. viren knew every single detail of manvi's life even the stuff her mother never knew...that was their level of confidence in eachother...

" are manvi beta look at yourself go get changed viren must be coming here...what will he say seeing you like this" said a tensed amrita seeing her daughter in her shorts and tank top  instructing their servants about dinner

"maa my bhai loves me the way i am..why should i dressup" whined manvi being defensive 

"ok suit yourself " amrita gave up on her sttubborn daughter 

suddenly the sound of horn came and manvi ran to the door whereas amrita laughed seeing impatience of her daughter...true she missed viren but another truth was that manvi was incomplete withour her brother...it took them a whole month to get her back to normal from all glomy side of hers after viren's departure...she was eager to see her son but definitely not more than manvi

vikram walked inside with a sad face

"daddy bhai kahan hai...is he coming in another car...batao naaa" 

" manny he's not coming...he got stuck with some work there so he cant come today but he said he is going to come soon " 
vikram said faking a dissappointed look and winking at amrita who imediately understood his husband's intentions

"what he didint tell me...what the hell..im not gona wait another minute...i want to meet bhai now!!! " manvi said crossing her arms over her chest 

"manvi samjho na beta he will make it soon" amrita tried to pacify an angry manvi

" nai bhai chahiyeee" manvi said as she stomped her feet on the ground 

" a jaega na " amrita was controlling her laughter seeing her brat but here manvi was on the verge of crying when she felt a hand on her shoulder who was non other than viren

" bhaiii" she almost yelled on the top of her lungs and flung herself in viren's embrace who instantly wrapped his arms around her sister who started crying

" manny shhh im here now u dont need to cry baby...your bhai is here na" viren said rubbing manvi's back 

" you are so bad bhai pata hai i was going to take a flight to america this second " manvi wiped her tears getting out of the hug

" im sorry but it was fun..you havnt changed a bit na still the same spoiled brat" he said nudging her

"nai im the most famous designer of this city now" manvi said proudly when something or better say someone caught her attention at the door...

hit the LIKE BUTTON and COMMENT...will be glad to read them...

INDEX!!!!

intro : as above 

part 1 : page 5
"strange stranger"

part 2 : page 15
"confused"

part 3 : page 26
"surprises"

Edited by vamps1996 - 10 years ago
superb start
maanvi is so cute
plz cont soon
Wonderful start.  Please continue soon, and please pm me too. 😃
new story intro looking interesting update soon
u r both story
nice start dear
waiting 4 story unfold
update soon
Awww...🤗 The concept is really refreshing...👏

Loved the bond Viren - Manvi shared...

I think its Virat who got the attention of Manvi...😉😕

Continue fast... Please...😛

And please pm me when you continue...😊

Loved the start

continue soon
Plz pm me 😊
vampu nice prologue so in this ff viren nd mannu are sibling. Love their bond nd who was on the door plz cont soon first part
this sounds very interesting - wud love to read the next part
the last line im sure its virat that caught her attention after all who can not notice him !!!
really love the title to ur story too - excited for next update
continue quickly plzzz😉
awesome.
thanks for the pm.
something is got stuck  means VIRAT.