Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only) (Page 51)

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@salmanyusufkhan: Just dead tired .. Started choreographing my act 2day at 9 went up till now . Hope this week goes well ..

Don't thy gt a week ? Do they actually choreograph all these acts in just 2-3 days ?

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hello Guyz Smile

Spoiler Alert: Drashti and Salman to perform on the song... Chalo Tumko lekar chalen from the movie Jism... 

I really want them to do a peppy number. Donno why Salman is stuck to all slow songs..! 

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Hello GuyzSmile

Spoiler Alert: Drashti and Salman to perform on the song... Chalo Tumko lekar chalen from the movie Jism...

I really want them to do a peppy number. Donno why Salman is stuck to all slow songs..!

*bangs head*

No hope for these two . Confused
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Well lets wait for the performance and then react Ashi!!! Embarrassed

I donno why it feels Salman is saving the best for the last... No to say they are not doing good now.. Smile But yeah i wanna see some good peppy numbers used now... 
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Azi

Why should I wait for the performance when I know how it's going to be . Can we see anything beyond 'hawtness' from these two ?

Just watched Sana Saeed 's dance and she will kick DD 's butt if this continues . I don't even know who Im mad at . Dead Maybe DD more because she's doing great injustice to Salman by being so stubborn and not taking time off from MB . I watched a couple of promotional acts by ABCD team last night while watching nach baliye repeat where they ame to promote . And Salman is miles ahead of Punit and even Dharmesh . And it sucks that he's getting so much flak this time because of DD because he has to choreograph keeping in mind DD 's limitations , time , energy constraints ...

And Salman - Atleast TRY a Bollywood /fast no just ONCE . if you do badly don't repeat because you won't leave because
Of just one performance

Azi

They won't last long enough to experiment if this keeps up .

I'm done with them !
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Ashi:  Cool Down Cool down baby! Hota hai chalta hai Duniya hai... Wink

Do you think DD wouldn't have taken time off MB if she actually could. Donno what her contract says but i guess she is bound by that contract and the channel would never let their long running show take a flak for some seasonal show. Besides MBs trps are falling and the only thing that interests people it seems is Rishbala. Blame it on the PH or the creatives who could not weave a decent story round the leads. They never did seem to utilize any of the characters to their full potential. I only hope the TRPs don't fall any further else i fear more *good* news for us Embarrassed  check BV... they do have parallel characters working for them and i guess thats how Sid is able to give more time for JDJ...

I know Salman is not experimenting much but then given the constraints there is little he can do... And being the kind of perfectionist he is talked of being, i don't ever think he would want to have low scores...  Yup only if they had the time to their advantage then probably experiments could have been done ... 

But nevertheless this is what it is and this is how it is... I guess i wouldn't think much and have my faith intact in both of them. Hopefully, hoping against all hopes this gives us the desired results...  ** The Jhalak Trophy *** LOL I know too early to take a call but why not keep dreaming... 

Afterall dreams do come true LOL

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Azi

Then DD should have thought this through . I'm sure nobody put a gun to her head and asked her to participate in jdj . If she was going to remain so loyal to the show then she should have waited another year or till Madhubala went off air to participate .

Who is at a loss here ? DD will get back to MB but Salman loses out , yet again ! He's not a Tushar or Sushant who have just started out and losing wont matter to them . He's a star in his own right and has every right to be pissed off if he loses out because of lack of time given by DD .

Where are those khufiya sources that claimed that te PH is supportive of her and the channel will back her ? Where is the support , backing when she is not ven getting a few hours off from her shoot ?

I'm very sorry to say this but had DD got eliminated earlier , Salman would have returned with a wild carder and had a better shot at the trophy . Or had he been paired up with Arti or someone else .

A lot of muck will be thrown at her if she's eliminated and rightly so to an extent .

As for Salman trying different things - It really wouldn't hurt . Yes he is not the one who settles for low scores but would he rather want people to get bored of them and not vote instead ? Kabhi toh chance lena padega nah ...!

Edited by miraya_shivya - 01 July 2013 at 2:28am
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
what's happening here Shocked...Ab kya kiya DD ne Unhappy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-poodles-

Go to top