Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only) (Page 144)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

Originally posted by Manonids

Heard that DD JDJ promo has been removed from the net and not being shown on TV after fans protested against it on twitter LOL

LOLLOL

Hey people! 

This is sad... Why is colors acting so stupid... If you want to promote, promote it completely at your will and then be give a deaf ear to all the fans... You can't be pleasing fans always!  And i don't understand whats the big deal in VD coming as RK to promote Madhubala. Does every channel not do that... In Nach Baliye too so many times we had the people from YRKKH to promote their Naitik or DABH team to promote Bhabho... I dont understand the fuss people are making with Colors... 

I just hope this does adversely affect DD or her chances in JDJ this year... 

Ami: Where was Remo pissed of with Madhubala promotions where did he say that?

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Good Lord! 

Read all your comments and i guess all of you were upset with VD coming to promote MB here. Well guess i was the only one not having an issue with it...   But i still don't get it whats the big deal about it?

And can someone give the the link where Remo talks about MB and not being happy with the promotions?
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Azz: I havent seen it yet but apparently there is a video where Remo talks abt contestants..
he disnt say it out loud but implied that acc acording to whatever I read..

@Show promotion: I dunno whether other channels promote their shows or not..but Personally I feel its wrong...the actors are in the show as themselves and not the characters ..so its wrong

and it being a big deal..anything related to DD is a big deal..for her fans and her haters..both..her fans want her to be recognised as DD and not Madhubala (fair enough) and haters..well colors just gave them one more reason to bash

Is that the remo unplugged video? because thats the video that i saw and he did not talk about MB but rather was asked how does he feel Drashti is basically what each contestant lacks... and he is talking about everyone like for Lauren he said a little stiff actions even when softness is required, Shaan his smile so that attitude does not come off, Karan his i know all attitude, Sid his hands movements and on the similar lines DD probably emotes more in her acts than required probably because she is in character of MB... He rather did not even talk about MB directly cause he did not remember it i thought.  He says MB when the reporter reminds him... Thats what i understood. 

@Show Promos: Yes every channel does it. Nach Baliye as i said it happened, Sony it happens and happens on Zee too... Its business Ami... They naturally promote their shows... My opinion its not wrong... 

As for DD people are overtly obsessed with her this season for whatever reasons... Every small thing is being made out to be a big issue... She is being recognized as DD on the show... I never saw the judges address her as Madhubala they always score DD... but just by promoting Madhubala does not take away her identity... Its the channels show and they know DD is popular.. .So they are using it to their own advantage...  I don't understand where fans are coming from?  Or probably they are just being too influenced by bashers? 

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Azz, I dont have any prob with VD coming to JDJ..neither I have a problem.with Him supporting KVB..
KVB is like family to him amd him supporting her is fine..its his personal choice..
what I have a problem with is the fact that the entire world knows VD is supporting KVB amd then they send him to JDJ as RK and it looks foolish..absolutely foolish..
plus she is there participating as DD and not Madhubala

VD is supporting KVB only online fans know it that too most of them who use twitter only...not all i suppose...  And how many do we constitute in the total viewership? ... Also that no where implies that he does not support Drashti, Does it? Lets take it this way... I would love for Drashti to win but if not her Lauren is a good contestant and i root for her too... Now does it mean i only support Drashti and not Lauren? Probably he must have spoken about KVB too on the show and wished him too...We could have seen the entire thing in the episode aired... Who knows... ? But because fans love DD and VD they were promoted? Because they are the lead pair of their top show... And they are loved couple... ITS ALL BUSINESS... JUST MARKETING STRATEGY... I still don't see that as wrong... But thats my opinion

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Azi...i would not have had any issue with VD or his wife in Jdj had thy not shown their preferebce.. .thy can support anyone..wat a big deal!... Colors is promoting the show but in unacceptable manner...Online fans r aware af VD choice so their reaction is apt knowing its all fake...who likes such artificial support for DD?...i wll nver wish for that...abt b/s strategy ...haha ..Colors love for AR has made them compromise on show future too...so thy better dnt resort to such gimmicks...if they want business, look around the reaction...even dropping TRPs is showigv wat is nt workinv for the show but they r hell bemt on making him permanent.

Edited by Manonids - 11 July 2013 at 2:16am

Go to top