Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only) (Page 105)

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miraya_shivya

Azi Hug

I'm so glad , I thought I was going to be yapping all alone as usual .

Agree about DD . There are times when I really want her to speak up but then I think she wouldn't be the girl I admire so much . I truly appreciate how she conducts herself and goes about doing her work in a no nonsense way !
As for people throwing dirt at her - Does look like a lot of them have some sort of a personal agenda against her . I can even understand ripping apart her acts , her dancing , her acting an everything they watch onscreen but the filth thrown at her is unbelievable . Why target her personal life when she's always maintained a silence over it ? It's not like she loves talking about it in which case it becomes acceptable to an extent that people talk about it . And what is this cheap obsession with people discussing her bra /breasts size ? Iv seen her bashers doing it since Geet times .and it's sickening because theyr doing it in open forum . 

I know it does get sickening and beyond tolerance levels at times. Whatever crap is happening its all a part of the some personal vendetta against IF as a whole. It really becomes tough to read all the crap and not give it back. But then somehow I really hold my self back. All i have to do is watch one of DD's ever smiling IV or an act and I somehow calm down. Also read a very beautiful line sometime back somewhere

If you can control your anger towards the one you hate then it does not mean that you are weak, it rather means that you are mature enough to control your anger and your hatred.  

Seriously never ever in my life i had imagined that i could ever be a fanimal and that too of an actress...  It amuses me how i, who used to laugh on this fangiri of my cousins at times could ever become one like them. I admired Aamir Khan since his first movie and that was the time i remember i could understand art and cinema. But never felt so strongly for him too...  Gosh this girl drives me nuts and i don't even know why Embarrassed 

DD Salman - I have said it many times . If you're watching them without a clue as to who they are , it's very difficult to know who the celebrity is who the choreographer is . To be fair though , Salman is a celebrity in his own right and is more flamboyant and confident than DD . DD on the other hand is very humble and down to Earth so it a perfectly balanced relationship . In most other cases the celeb keeps yapping and the choreo keeps nodding along like a champu. Their easy camaraderie is for everyone to see. No wonder their even their offscreen segments are fun to watch.

Yeah Salman seems to be more confident probably because of the kind of exposure he has and he has already been a part of reality. BTW is it only me or is it that DD was damn damn nervous in front of Shahrukh? I thought you could easily make out from her face. How cute was that though... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-poodles-

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Ashi it was better than I expected..I would a lot better
but I was disappointed as well..not as much as I expected to be disappointed..maybe coz I had lowered my expectations a lot..I dunno...
I liked it but didnt aswell Confused

Ami Hug

Are we influencing you in any ways Wink
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Fanimals...

Let's all run after Ami with An 's sword ... LOL

Ami , I too had zero expectations from DD 's act this time . Either that or the fact that tw technicals video was terrible .

As an act , it was definitely spellbounding and did not deserve anything less than a 30.

As a dance - would have given a 26 maybe . It was still brilliantly coordinated and whatever little dance steps were there were very good .

Amoureux

-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by miraya_shivya

So Im not wrong about KVb .

He is bad .. no grace at all .. For a trained Kathak dancer ...

And yes Marischa is smart ..

Wasn't srk's bit cute ? Wish they hadn't edited the dance but I think the whole episode was very rushed .

for aKathak dance, I am surprised he was not graceful
I seriously want to see him do Kathak now..to see how good or bad he is currently..
I have seen his videos and was impressed..but as of now it doesnt seem so good

Then why ate his fans crying foul ? He's got a pretty decent choreographer . She's not brilliant but pretty good and not everyone cam get Sonia or Marischa .

One particular KVb fab keeps harping that KVb is bogged down because of the channel 's dirty politics and that there is no hype around him .

So he dances badly because there is no hype around him or he feels cheated by the channel ?

What inspires him to get on these social networking sites and spread BS about other people or manipulate fans ?
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
BTW did any one find colors editing too sloppy this time... 

It was clearly visible that Shahrukh was not present when DD or Karanvir performed... LOL
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Good lord Nids...
now if the trps increase by 0.1, you know whom to give credit to

Btw I made a chakkar of SC forum after seeing the news..and what do I find..

All those lovely and Sane fans who are busy defending and supporting lady VD and her PDA when mocked by other were giving her such a warm welcome..
even  few sane ones..must say, how nice of them Tongue

I actually felt bad for her

oh is she bashed? but why?...may be since she's cmng as a jodibreaker ... but i m seriously shocked to know how cm any PH takes the risk of bringing her as female lead?... the lady can only act as vamp or some side role...she is not a lead material!
-poodles- Goldie
-poodles-
-poodles-

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Azi

Oh Ofcourse she was very very nervous .. The unedited version I posted a few pages back - She didn't say those lines in one go .. She fumbled , she forgot .. The audience was hooting and she got even more nervous ... So Salman being a sweetie pie shushed the audience ...

It was so adorable and I have been fangirling ever since I saw the video ... She is just too too cute man !

And Srk was present during DD 's act .. Also when the comments were giving their comments , he was there ...! I noticed the editing during kvbs act .. He wasn't present .. So he wasn't there after KVb s act too ..? Or he returned from wherever he was to dance with Madhuri later ...?

Amoureux

Go to top