Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only) - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Azz, I dont have any prob with VD coming to JDJ..neither I have a problem.with Him supporting KVB..
KVB is like family to him amd him supporting her is fine..its his personal choice..
what I have a problem with is the fact that the entire world knows VD is supporting KVB amd then they send him to JDJ as RK and it looks foolish..absolutely foolish..
plus she is there participating as DD and not Madhubala
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

Azz: I havent seen it yet but apparently there is a video where Remo talks abt contestants..
he disnt say it out loud but implied that acc acording to whatever I read..

@Show promotion: I dunno whether other channels promote their shows or not..but Personally I feel its wrong...the actors are in the show as themselves and not the characters ..so its wrong

and it being a big deal..anything related to DD is a big deal..for her fans and her haters..both..her fans want her to be recognised as DD and not Madhubala (fair enough) and haters..well colors just gave them one more reason to bash

Is that the remo unplugged video? because thats the video that i saw and he did not talk about MB but rather was asked how does he feel Drashti is basically what each contestant lacks... and he is talking about everyone like for Lauren he said a little stiff actions even when softness is required, Shaan his smile so that attitude does not come off, Karan his i know all attitude, Sid his hands movements and on the similar lines DD probably emotes more in her acts than required probably because she is in character of MB... He rather did not even talk about MB directly cause he did not remember it i thought.  He says MB when the reporter reminds him... Thats what i understood. 

@Show Promos: Yes every channel does it. Nach Baliye as i said it happened, Sony it happens and happens on Zee too... Its business Ami... They naturally promote their shows... My opinion its not wrong... 

As for DD people are overtly obsessed with her this season for whatever reasons... Every small thing is being made out to be a big issue... She is being recognized as DD on the show... I never saw the judges address her as Madhubala they always score DD... but just by promoting Madhubala does not take away her identity... Its the channels show and they know DD is popular.. .So they are using it to their own advantage...  I don't understand where fans are coming from?  Or probably they are just being too influenced by bashers? 

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

Azz, I dont have any prob with VD coming to JDJ..neither I have a problem.with Him supporting KVB..
KVB is like family to him amd him supporting her is fine..its his personal choice..
what I have a problem with is the fact that the entire world knows VD is supporting KVB amd then they send him to JDJ as RK and it looks foolish..absolutely foolish..
plus she is there participating as DD and not Madhubala

VD is supporting KVB only online fans know it that too most of them who use twitter only...not all i suppose...  And how many do we constitute in the total viewership? ... Also that no where implies that he does not support Drashti, Does it? Lets take it this way... I would love for Drashti to win but if not her Lauren is a good contestant and i root for her too... Now does it mean i only support Drashti and not Lauren? Probably he must have spoken about KVB too on the show and wished him too...We could have seen the entire thing in the episode aired... Who knows... ? But because fans love DD and VD they were promoted? Because they are the lead pair of their top show... And they are loved couple... ITS ALL BUSINESS... JUST MARKETING STRATEGY... I still don't see that as wrong... But thats my opinion

Azz.its nt just twitter..there has been segments as well..and I knwo.it doesnt imply that he is not supporting DD but actions do speak a lot..the day it was announced that she and Sidhart Shukla are doing jhalak there was a message updat on his part hoping for a good partner for him..and then there are innumerable other things..whenever DD has been mentioned, it is due to MB and not on own..like I said..I have no issue with him supporting anybody..its his wish and its not fair to impose on him..one of the reason I am against him going to Jhalak as RK..there are mamy other ways by which they can pander to the demamd of DD and VD fans who want to see them together (we all know how friendly the channel is with Rishbala fans by seeing what they are doing in the show)..so yeah I dont believe he is in JDJ on public demand..
and if its business startegy and they dont think they miscalculated the step of sending him to JDJ for promotion, why stop airing the promo

and I completely agree with your point on rooting for multiple contestants..I woukd love for DD to win but of she doesnt then I would want lauren or Tushar to win coz I love their dance
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Azi...i would not have had any issue with VD or his wife in Jdj had thy not shown their preferebce.. .thy can support anyone..wat a big deal!... Colors is promoting the show but in unacceptable manner...Online fans r aware af VD choice so their reaction is apt knowing its all fake...who likes such artificial support for DD?...i wll nver wish for that...abt b/s strategy ...haha ..Colors love for AR has made them compromise on show future too...so thy better dnt resort to such gimmicks...if they want business, look around the reaction...even dropping TRPs is showigv wat is nt workinv for the show but they r hell bemt on making him permanent.Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You guys are making making a big deal out of the remo comment..!
it was nothing like that...he said her being an actress comes out in her every performance..!! That's good na? that means he is complimenting her na??
or am i wrong??πŸ˜•After he said that comment..the interviewer said Madhubala...and Remo is like..yeah..Madhubala..!

Sunsetglow thumbnail
OMG Lauren promo...lol πŸ˜†
DD's jaadu hai nasha and apparent "leg licking"..is nothing in front of this..!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4GB__2OgPk&feature=c4-overview&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by devikamd - 10 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
JDJ forum is totally weird...I just saw HM calling Cari (Carisma), a crazy DD fan!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
How the hell did that happen??
Devu I havent seen the iv..just reacting to what I read..maybe I am wrong abt Remo

and I cant wait to see Lauren' promo..if leg licking was noting in front of it..I wonder what they are doing..what is forums reaction..I am sure they are loving it

and cari is a crazzy DD fan..omfg..what has worls come to..what did she do to get accused like this ( for her it is an accusation only)..what next now..is Farah going to be accused too some day ..(unbelievable)
what is this new thing I heard..Arti chabaria complained to PH that DD is getting importance and she despite bwing a bollywood actress isnt..
weird if true