Chat Clubs

Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only) - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: miraya_shivya

Ami

Maybe he's coming to meet Sultan since he's the central character ...😆

True about most of them but ... SI 's SO show wasn't as popular . Rati was more recognized through that show although Hitler Didi didn't work as well . IPK was her major break ! Geet was DD 's major break ! Gc 's Punar Vivah .. not sure ! Most of these shows had better trps than their SO shows but wont call them more successful. Ksg - true ... Never thought he will do so well ..Especially since he quit television ..! Not fond of him but he's a
very good actor !

@bold: someone from channel will def die if that happens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I dont like KSg..neither the person nor the actor..but have to say, no one dooes intimate scenes like he does and he  has improved as an actor..
one of the only few who is  successful again after quitting TV..otherwise look at where the likes of Amar Upadhyaay are

@GC: he was famous for Ramayan in his own right..not online fans maybe but famous none the less

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BTW seems like Gul Khan is learning from her mistakes..
I thought 8-9 months mark and QH will start tanking too..though I dont follow it regularly, from the trps looks like she has finally stopped listening to fans..there is hardly 0.1-0.2 difference between QH and top show..quite possible that it will be no 1 soon

Besides: as much as I have a grudge against her, no one makes love stories like 4 lions do
-poodles- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
@Ami i was thinking the same
why is he coming??? to give some gyaan?? from one superstar to another?
how to handle personal life?😆</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
@Ashi
you mean the link?? </font>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AzrdnJiUJ4

Thanks Devu ...
Is this girl adorable or what ...? 😆

So star struck .. Goes blank infront of veryone ... 😆

And she wants to marry him ...? Didn't she get bhaiyaa type feelings for him before ...? 😆 😆

Nutcase .. 😆
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KSG and Dr Armaan was my first love on tv...😆
i used to be really crazy about him then...but not anymore...
i think he is good looking...but that's about it..!!

Sunsetglow thumbnail

Ami

Maybe he's coming to meet Sultan since he's the central character ...😆

True about most of them but ... SI 's SO show wasn't as popular . Rati was more recognized through that show although Hitler Didi didn't work as well . IPK was her major break ! Geet was DD 's major break ! Gc 's Punar Vivah .. not sure ! Most of these shows had better trps than their SO shows but wont call them more successful. Ksg - true ... Never thought he will do so well ..Especially since he quit television ..! Not fond of him but he's a
very good actor !

Even i was a fan of Rati in MJHT...used to like both the couples but was more fond of Mayur!KSG as Armaan was big deal...it was the first time i saw such fan following online for a character..i guess it got to his head...he quit tv to do movie...but he is back where he started..!!Lucky for him...its doing good..!
-poodles- thumbnail
Theyr removed Sultan from the montage ... 😆
Sunsetglow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

BTW seems like Gul Khan is learning from her mistakes..
I thought 8-9 months mark and QH will start tanking too..though I dont follow it regularly, from the trps looks like she has finally stopped listening to fans..there is hardly 0.1-0.2 difference between QH and top show..quite possible that it will be no 1 soon

Besides: as much as I have a grudge against her, no one makes love stories like 4 lions do

True that..!!

I still have goosebumps when i think about the way Maan used to hold Geet..!😳
it was just so peculiar...and so close...so awesome..!😆

Sunsetglow thumbnail

Theyr removed Sultan from the montage ... 😆

😆

looks like Channel is listening to the fans..!

-poodles- thumbnail
Agreed about 4 lions ..

They trump Ekta Maiyaa too when it comes to romance .
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Fellow Fanimals (not including Ami as she is a traitor with critics' knife to butcher DD😡😆) ðŸ¤—🤗🤗