Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only) - Page 87

Posted: 10 years ago
JDJ wont be affected..all this will happen (if it does happen ) in Sep..after JDJ
any news on elims..
No idea bout elims

Mb may definitely be under scanner because it's trps though above ssk are consistently dropping .

If it doesn't affect JDJ in anyway I dot care much either although I will miss seeing DD .

However if the channel is plannin to pull the plug on te show that means DD as Madhubala will not be all that important to them so sheet end up leaving JDJ before she even deserves too .
Raj Nayak is going on twitter Sanyas..I mean detox 🤣🤣🤣🤣

he is being harrassed by ST fans who want her bback, by MB fans who want Sultan out By Parichay fans who want a second season , by BV fans who dont want Jagya with Sachi and few other

No  wonder he is going on Sanyas.oops..detox 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Raj Nayak is going on twitter Sanyas..I mean detox🤣

he is being harrassed by ST fans who want her bback, by MB fans who want Sultan out By Parichay fans who want a second season , by BV fans who dont want Jagya with Sachi and few other

No wonder he is going on Sanyas.oops..detox 🤣

And DD fans bugging him for getting Mukti omboard when Lauren was already there ... 😆

Cool ..!
Originally posted by miraya_shivya

And DD fans bugging him for getting Mukti omboard when Lauren was already there ... 😆

Cool ..!

oh..I didnt read any of those

just Minnie unashamedly (I dont think there is a word like that) telling Raj Nayak to support channel ki beti and be partial like all channels do 😆

BTW what do you think..Lauren actually wanted Salman as partner and is insecure now, I somehow dont believe the latter though first could be true
Omg Minnie ...😆 She never minces words does she ...?

Hope Raj Nayak doesn't think that she's being sarcastic and actually get DD eliminated ...!

Salman Lauren

As far as I think these two were paired up together first .. I remember very clearly ad there was an article too and DD fans were hoping that now that Salman is not free DD should t Punit ...

But thy spammed Raj Nayak like crazy to get DD paired up with Salman ...

Makes sense too ...

Salman Lauren would have been too ridiculous . They could have slept walk through this competition . He's the only dancer in the show who can match upto her and vice versa .

But they wouldn't have won ... ! Masses cannot connect to Lauren and they would lost despite being such strong performers .

DD Salman make more sense . They wouldn't have DD paired up with a Sushant or Corneli.

I don't think Lauren is insecure at all ... She knows she won't win this .. Whatever screen space she is getting here is enough for her I guess ... Besides she seems way more cool than the other contestants in the show ...

This article was jut written to counter the previous one by TC that contestants are crying foul ... See who the writer is ... 😆
SRK is coming in Madhubala kya ...? 😆
Hii Ashi & Ami...So many news...Why this time people cribbing so much??

I saw Indian Idol..They too make kids fan of anyone for the sake of drama..My family enjoys drama more than show itself so it does mean to get the family viewers they have to show the drama element in JDJ??😛
Originally posted by miraya_shivya

Omg Minnie ...😆 She never minces words does she ...?

Hope Raj Nayak doesn't think that she's being sarcastic and actually get DD eliminated ...!

Salman Lauren

As far as I think these two were paired up together first .. I remember very clearly ad there was an article too and DD fans were hoping that now that Salman is not free DD should t Punit ...

But thy spammed Raj Nayak like crazy to get DD paired up with Salman ...

Makes sense too ...

Salman Lauren would have been too ridiculous . They could have slept walk through this competition . He's the only dancer in the show who can match upto her and vice versa .

But they wouldn't have won ... ! Masses cannot connect to Lauren and they would lost despite being such strong performers .

DD Salman make more sense . They wouldn't have DD paired up with a Sushant or Corneli.

I don't think Lauren is insecure at all ... She knows she won't win this .. Whatever screen space she is getting here is enough for her I guess ... Besides she seems way more cool than the other contestants in the show ...

This article was jut written to counter the previous one by TC that contestants are crying foul ... See who the writer is ... 😆

oh seeing the writer I understood that she is not insecure. Plus I think Lauren is smart enough to know she wont win either..and she knows she is going by just being in Jhalak..she has become a household name which was not the case after ABCD

I dont think she was ever paired with Salman..they wouldnt repeat what they did last year..and salman wouldnt want it either
and from what I have heard, his fans too spammed colors to give him a non trained dancer..they were hoping for St but arre now glad that isnt the  case 😆
Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

Hii Ashi & Ami...So many news...Why this time people cribbing so much??

I saw Indian Idol..They too make kids fan of anyone for the sake of drama..My family enjoys drama more than show itself so it does mean to get the family viewers they have to show the drama element in JDJ??😛

I havent seen previous season, so didnt know that the cribbing is only this time

the cribbing is coz ST and KVB inspite of being big names are not getting much attention
thee focus is DD and to some extent Shaan and Sid and Lauren

thats got to hurt them  na..so the drama