Posted: 10 years ago
  1. Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan7h

Pic of the day:-) pic.twitter.com/VA3C4qZw76

View photo 
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
  2. Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan8h

So how did u guys like the Sbs segment.i saw it.it was so funny.we both r like kids..hehe

Expand
  3. Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan8h

We had gone to the Gorgeousss n Breathtaking Maldives:-) I miss the crystal clear water..and the white sand.out of dis World:-)

Expand
  4. Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan8h

Gooodmorninggg tweeties:-) We r back to Home sweet Home.missed u guys.The trip was mindblowing...

hello chinki...

@Ashi: 3250 and counting with 3 days and few hrs to go
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

oh I havent seen any perf except Dd and ST..how were the WCarders and how was balam.pichkari?

Balam pichkari was awesome..I saw DD dancing there...😳

Wild carders introduction was bit weird but Sana was totally weirdo ..πŸ˜•She was acting like oldies and why they gave her saree I m yet to findπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

Balam pichkari was awesome..I saw DD dancing there...😳

Wild carders introduction was bit weird but Sana was totally weirdo ..πŸ˜•She was acting like oldies and why they gave her saree I m yet to findπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chinks she chose the saree herself I think..she had tweeted the same
btw does anyone know how good or bad Altaf is..ex DID contestant of season 2 and Getta ma's assistanat turned Mukti's partner in JDJ
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chinks she chose the saree herself I think..she had tweeted the same
btw does anyone know how good or bad Altaf is..ex DID contestant of season 2 and Getta ma's assistanat turned Mukti's partner in JDJ

I don't have any idea abt DID..I have never followed that show..But Mukti will be ok even with average choreographer..She's that good..πŸ˜† 

I m feeling bad for Tushi who got Sana..I don't know how she dances but her attitude put me off..
But anyone will be better than Ekta for sure..In face off Ekta was  really looking good...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

I don't have any idea abt DID..I have never followed that show..But Mukti will be ok even with average choreographer..She's that good..πŸ˜†

I m feeling bad for Tushi who got Sana..I don't know how she dances but her attitude put me off..
But anyone will be better than Ekta for sure..In face off Ekta was really looking good...πŸ˜ƒ

I saw Altaf's video..in DId ..I dunno how he is as choreo ( has to be good if Geeta ma kept him as assistant) but her is pretty pretty good as a dancer..
and kinky too it seems..Salamn -drashti have competition.in that dept now plus he an Mukti would put everyone at shame.I think they can beat Lauren Punit too coz though lauren is amazing, Punit is sometie a let down

@Sana: sje is a good dancer, energtic ..amd coming to atitude.theirs will match..coz Tushi too seems to be grumpy man..

I am.pretty sure Sana and Mukti will be in
-poodles- thumbnail

the only part of Welcome I have slight idea about is Dimpy and Debina..they sucked..
may be she was bitch in that show..almost everyone was..so yeah..possible..

I agree one shoupdnt blame fans.but then they were the ones who had the biggest role in shutting the show..constantly calling and tweeting and FB messaging Star head and call centres to shut the show if BS was leaving ..when the other cast members were are more than eager to carry on..so I wouldnt blame anyone who would make that comment ..even if it was not SI but someone.else I think I would understand..

@DD: till now I am.yet to see anything that shows her in bad light..so I have to agree she kicks ass

You crumble under pressure in reality shows ad sometimes you are completely opposite of what you portray yourself and thy comes out . Either way , it did in the case of these women . It was only for one freakin day but they were still bitchy even Sanaya who had a 'maze lo , aag me ghee daalo types thing about her' Can't even imagine what they would do in a long running reality show . But there were a few girls who were fine so no , not all were bitchy . Maybe some of did it on purpose to get noticed but Sanaya is a popular face .

I was worried for DD as how she would maintain herself here and I'm extremely proud that she's as awesome as I thought she would be , even more .

As for what Sanaya said - since I don't know myself ... Depends on how she put it ... If she had outright blamed the fans then it's wrong . If she only said that she wanted to continue , ten it's perfectly fine ...

However I dont think she's all doodh ki dhuli hui herself ...

Arne there strong rumors thy she had a role in ousting the male lead from chanchan. The guy on record said that she never liked him . Even Sanaya openly said that she wants a good actor in his place ...

There was also news of her being a tantrum queen . I think it's extremely unprofessional to have your costar kicked out if you don't like them or do not think too highly of them . It's strictly the director / producers call ...!
-poodles- thumbnail
Ami,

Didn't get you here ...

@Ashi: 3250 and counting with 3 days and few hrs to go

????

Balam Pichkari was very cute . DD is freaking adorable ...!

Apparently Sana said that sine Kapil always insists that glamour should remain the show , she's here and that others can return ...

Wow !

Mukti was no less ...! She called herself a performer and others just regular dancers ...!!

What's up with these arrogant women ...?
-poodles- thumbnail
Altaf , apparently is terrific !

3250 is the new record and there are still 3 full days and few hrs to go..
I say the thread will reach around 4500..so much for not caring for records

@Altaf Mukti: whatever I saw of him..he is a very good dancer and I presume a good choreo too.heis bold..like more than Salman bols atoeast those DID dances he was esp tum.mile...Mukti wont shy either ..
competition galore..I saw Lauren - Punit are under threat..salman - dd toh dur ki baat..

tushar- sana will be good too ..she is a good dancer..

@attitude: seriously..y so mich arrogance..its ff putting

@SI: what transpired between male lead and her was bad..tere should not have been public fight..
yes she did suggest that he be replace but the decision was the makers as the was juat now improving despite many epi..almost everyone on.sets wa of the same opinion..innumerabke.reatkes amd time lost..
Farhan badmouthing her was apparently him.gtting back at her..but one of the other costar cleared te air..

now who does one believe amd whom not is ones perspective

@article.on tantrum..that was one of he random.blog things