Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only) - Page 40

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by miraya_shivya

Hey Ami

No good news ..

Another slow hawt act coming up.

And some detective apparently solved DD Salman 's case . Thy are not dating because ... Salman denied the news *shock*

slow hawt number...how nice 🥱
I want something breezy if not peppy..
Sorry I may sound rude but I guess I am in the mood to crib..
I think the only erson happy with the news will be KJO..

@link.up rumors: who is this mahaan detective..how she solved the case so early..It would have been such a loss if she hadnot managed to crqck the case...kudos to her 🥱
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

I know I should wait for the promo/act to air before I crib but someone tell me why oh why would Salman select that song..whats with the love for such songs..two were enough..
I dont want to see another ball room form with back ground dancers..

Mukti/ Sana will beat the crap out of them with their partners esp with Tushar joining Sana..

I actualy like the song but right now the song just killed my mood even further

Precisely what I said .

It will be humiliating for both especially Salman but I hope Remo points it out . Better than to have people lose interest in them and vote for someone else .

Not looking fwd to this at all .

Azi

Why will the Ph refuse if she is giving as much time as she was giving earlier ? And channel ke toh vaise hi balle balle ho gayi with their biggest star participating in jdj ?

Like I said - The only person who will lose out is Salman . DD will get a tag of a bad dancer too but eventually she will move on because she's an actor ...!

Maybe I'm not seeing the variety that you are . Technically they are second only to Lauren and Punit ( which is understandable ) and choreography wise strictly maybe the best . It's the lack of versatility that is annoying . All acts end up looking the same . I also think the sizzle /sensual factor needs to reduced or maybe not repeated in every act...!

I dont think what I'm saying will go down too well with anyone here and that's fine so il stop .

@bold: I don't think Salman looses out on anything. JDJ ends and shoot for ABCD 2 begins.. He will eventually move on too. And you cannot deny that win or loose like DD he is quite popular too ... But yes as DD's or Salman's fan may be hurt for sometime and then they too would move on... 

@Blue: Of the 5 acts, think of it  2 had the sizzle / sensual factor... Jaadu hai and Pyaar ki yeh kahani. Of that the later is the form of dance that demands it... I guess the comments on JDJ forum are affecting you ... 😉    The only thing that i found repetitive was all the dance formats the male partner holds a upper hand... Where he has to do all the control work. So i would love to see them do dances where there are less of lifts...  

@Red: Why not. We all here to speak up our minds na... Afterall its not necessary our opinions match ðŸ˜Š

Hi Ami ðŸ˜Š

Good lord...  The fanimal me loves the cribbers you ðŸ˜† 

😆😆 The only funny thing I came across today ..

Where can we leave feedback so they can read it . Twitter is like an open field . Both fans and non fans will jump in .

I'm totally losing interest in the show now ... Think will watch it on YouTube later ...!

@Some journo .. Te entire piece she has written is hilarious ...! Her MO was to contact Salman for a confirmation who called this gossip as rubbish ...! And voila- Case solved !

I am so pissed off with all this ...!
Azi..cribber me loves fanimal you..

and its not about the comments.kn JDJ forum..I dont give a shit..infact sometimes laugh at it..its the monotony and the pattern..I loved Jaadu hai nashaa hai and liked pyaar ki ek kahani too but ball room onslaught get monotonous..
after tango and flamenco now what? Salsa..they are trying new forms but these forms and lifts especially the lifts have very subtle diff..so they do tend to have a similar feel on the whole..
as isolated acts they are brilliant coming from her but watching then in succession becomes an overdose

I will gladly eat my words if proven wrong but I doubt
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Azi..cribber me loves fanimal you..

and its not about the comments.kn JDJ forum..I dont give a shit..infact sometimes laugh at it..its the monotony and the pattern..I loved Jaadu hai nashaa hai and liked pyaar ki ek kahani too but ball room onslaught get monotonous..
after tango and flamenco now what? Salsa..they are trying new forms but these forms and lifts especially the lifts have very subtle diff..so they do tend to have a similar feel on the whole..
as isolated acts they are brilliant coming from her but watching then in succession becomes an overdose

I will gladly eat my words if proven wrong but I doubt

@Bold: Agree... 

@Red: imagining Tumko lekar chalu on Salsa... with backup dancers ðŸ˜†

@Blue: I will chop them fine for you with An's sword...you can easily eat them then (sorry for the bad joke)

Chalo got to get to work now... Bye Bye! See ya guyz later.

😆😆 The only funny thing I came across today ..

Where can we leave feedback so they can read it . Twitter is like an open field . Both fans and non fans will jump in .

I'm totally losing interest in the show now ... Think will watch it on YouTube later ...!

@Some journo .. Te entire piece she has written is hilarious ...! Her MO was to contact Salman for a confirmation who called this gossip as rubbish ...! And voila- Case solved !

I am so pissed off with all this ...!

I am pissed at colors for cajoling DD to take part
I am pissed at DD for being unfair to Salman
I am pissed at Salman for not even trying something new..
I am super pissed at ST and colors for making a falooda out of MB
I am pissed at Sultan for being him
I am pissed at myself for being pissed at all of them
Azi

Ami said it all .

I don't even visit jdj forum .

For an amateur or a regular audience all ballroom dances will look te same .

Can I expect something classical ? Something larger than life what Tushar does ? I know about the time constraints which is why I bashed DD for it .

Something Bollywoodish atleast ? That wouldn't /shouldn't take too long and there's no harm in trying that which is why I'm pissed at Salman .

People will /or if I'm not wrong are already saying that they are always banking on their chemistry and the hotness factor to go fwd ... For a change I wouldn't mind something cute and breezy like Ami said ...

I think Salman took Kjo's comment on sensuality being his forte too seriously !
Ashi..fellow cribber..how I missed thee

now all that is missing from our club is An who is absconding since Sat night