Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

DD 's dance on Balam Pichkari was really cute .

From te little that I could make out better than ST who looked like a hippo ...

Could anyone understand the backup dancer thing ..?

Do te wild carders team up with existing teams !

I think it's going to be Mukti with vs DD /Salman ...

Even I didnt get that backup thing ðŸ˜•...Is Salmaan paired up with Mukti ? and DD with some backup dancer ? ðŸ¤”

Balam pichkari was cool ! ..it was fun ! ðŸ˜Š...

Didnt like KVB one liner against the celebs ...what was that ...girls ðŸ¤¢...huh ...

Sana looked overconfident /OTT 

Mukti is a tough competition 

Rest didnt pay much attention 
-poodles- thumbnail
I don't think what KVb said was very off-putting ( Ami will be shocked ). I found the wildcarders too overconfident especially Mukti .
A little rude how she said JDJ should get used to a performer like her and not dancers and that she being a performer will get rid of the regular dancers ..
Ofcourse you're a performer , no need to remind us.

@Te way thy were standing in the end it looked like they were competing avaunt each other .. DD vs Mukti .. Good Lord ..!

@backup dancer - I think it's the same as accompdatung a third dancer into your act like last yr when they had international celebs with them ..
Koi che..fill me up on the news
-poodles- thumbnail
*yawns*

Hi and Bye ...

Ami you here still? Will see you in the morning..

Goodnight che ...
-poodles- thumbnail
@salmanyusufkhan: Just dead tired .. Started choreographing my act 2day at 9 went up till now . Hope this week goes well ..

Don't thy gt a week ? Do they actually choreograph all these acts in just 2-3 days ?
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Guyz ðŸ˜Š

Spoiler Alert: Drashti and Salman to perform on the song... Chalo Tumko lekar chalen from the movie Jism... 

I really want them to do a peppy number. Donno why Salman is stuck to all slow songs..! 

-poodles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Hello Guyz😊

Spoiler Alert: Drashti and Salman to perform on the song... Chalo Tumko lekar chalen from the movie Jism...

I really want them to do a peppy number. Donno why Salman is stuck to all slow songs..!

*bangs head*

No hope for these two . 😕
Amoureux thumbnail
Well lets wait for the performance and then react Ashi!!! ðŸ˜³

I donno why it feels Salman is saving the best for the last... No to say they are not doing good now.. ðŸ˜Š But yeah i wanna see some good peppy numbers used now... 
-poodles- thumbnail
Azi

Why should I wait for the performance when I know how it's going to be . Can we see anything beyond 'hawtness' from these two ?

Just watched Sana Saeed 's dance and she will kick DD 's butt if this continues . I don't even know who Im mad at . 🤢 Maybe DD more because she's doing great injustice to Salman by being so stubborn and not taking time off from MB . I watched a couple of promotional acts by ABCD team last night while watching nach baliye repeat where they ame to promote . And Salman is miles ahead of Punit and even Dharmesh . And it sucks that he's getting so much flak this time because of DD because he has to choreograph keeping in mind DD 's limitations , time , energy constraints ...

And Salman - Atleast TRY a Bollywood /fast no just ONCE . if you do badly don't repeat because you won't leave because
Of just one performance

Azi

They won't last long enough to experiment if this keeps up .

I'm done with them !
Amoureux thumbnail
Ashi:  Cool Down Cool down baby! Hota hai chalta hai Duniya hai... ðŸ˜‰

Do you think DD wouldn't have taken time off MB if she actually could. Donno what her contract says but i guess she is bound by that contract and the channel would never let their long running show take a flak for some seasonal show. Besides MBs trps are falling and the only thing that interests people it seems is Rishbala. Blame it on the PH or the creatives who could not weave a decent story round the leads. They never did seem to utilize any of the characters to their full potential. I only hope the TRPs don't fall any further else i fear more *good* news for us ðŸ˜³  check BV... they do have parallel characters working for them and i guess thats how Sid is able to give more time for JDJ...

I know Salman is not experimenting much but then given the constraints there is little he can do... And being the kind of perfectionist he is talked of being, i don't ever think he would want to have low scores...  Yup only if they had the time to their advantage then probably experiments could have been done ... 

But nevertheless this is what it is and this is how it is... I guess i wouldn't think much and have my faith intact in both of them. Hopefully, hoping against all hopes this gives us the desired results...  ** The Jhalak Trophy *** ðŸ˜† I know too early to take a call but why not keep dreaming... 

Afterall dreams do come true ðŸ˜†