Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Ashi, Hi Nids...  ðŸ˜Š

JDJ forum... i just need to stop visiting it and completely ignore... Its Bizzare

Ashi: If Karan is a trained dancer then Probably Karan / Rohit and Vatsal for me ðŸ˜³ I want to see Vatsal in ... 

Originally posted by: Manonids

🤔 I am just reading comments about JDJ since I am not watching it ardently except DD act ðŸ˜†...It happens with me always ...I start with great enthusiasm but it all fizzes away in one or at the max 2 weeks ðŸ˜†...but I do get all updates from FB ðŸ˜†

in bw, can anyone tell me if JDJ forum last year was this absurd or its DD effect ðŸ˜†

I am told it was just as absurd...
except the no of bashers has increased since GC and SI fans ahve also joined in in addition to new born Tushar lovers who now hate Salma coz of DD

and this Jalebi Bai girl has DD pic as her DP and is bashing Salman left right centre in the 1-2 posts that appreciate him and riling Salman fans..they are damn pissed 😆

I think there might be sometthing wrong with me..
I am finding it all amusing
Edited by -GhostOrchid- - 10 years ago
KJO will be biased Ashi..
he is that sort of a person
Plus Sana is a much better dancer than Ekta
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

I am told it was just as absurd...
except the no of bashers has increased since GC and SI fans ahve also joined in in addition to new born Tushar lovers who now hate Salma coz of DD

and this Jalebi Bai girl has DD pic as her DP and is bashing Salman left right centre in the 1-2 posts that appreciate him and riling Salman fans..they are damn pissed 😆

I think there might be sometthing wrong with me..
I am finding it all amusing

Ami ...I hardly visit JDJ forum ...so i dont know who all joined ...but looking at the topics there, i get totally confused as to where I have landed ðŸ˜†  About my exams, ...they ended well and I am happy now !.😆  but grappling with back pain !

@ Hey Azi ...how r u ? ...long time ! 

-poodles- thumbnail
Ami

I don't know if this jalebi bai is actually a DD fan ...

Jdj forum is pathetic ...! Accidentally I ended up in a thread which had DD 's break up story ( some 3 -4 days back ) and bashers were having a field day that he mustv broken up after seeing the large no of consummation scenes be DD and gc ... But no worries , she can settle down with we handsome choreo now ... I didn't dare to read further .. Cannot even imagine what they all mustv posted after the fresh development according to TC and a certain news channel ...!

@Ami

That pic ... kjo's expressions are priceless ...! Looking so attentively ...😆

I need some good siggies ...!
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

For you Ashi: KJO

DD expression in this act were bang on ! ...more than dance, i liked her body language and expressions !
-poodles- thumbnail
Competition is very stiff this time Ami

Tushar + a good dancer is a very serious threat ..

Then there's Mukti

Lauren

Kids
Patel

Not even counting KVb , ST an shaan.

Hey Bhagwan ...!:(
NIds..I have named it DD-Salman forum..
90% posts are about her..70 % bashing and 20% appreciating

@Ashi : even I though she isnt a fan but she is riling up Salman fans and creating a riot

oh  the forum is having a feild day with news of her break up, yesterdays act, the act of two weeks ago and now TC news of new link up..dont bother venturing there and opening those threads
as it is this crap had started way before the break up news was out..

@siggies: wait for a few mins..will post

Amoureux thumbnail
Hi Nids... Yeah a real long time... ðŸ˜Š I'm good howz you... So you had exams ha..!!! Chalo glad that it was good. 

I'm loving the different looks DD gets to don in JDJ... And i must say that she carries it all pretty well and very gracefully...  (fanimal talking) ðŸ˜†  But i'm serious on that...  And how effortless is it for her to gel with people around her... Such less time and she and Salman already seem to share a great camaraderie ðŸ˜Š 

God with every IV of hers that i watch i  just seem to love her more and more! ðŸ˜³
Amoureux thumbnail
Okay guyz got to leave. Will catch up later... 

See ya all!!! B... Byzzz...