Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only) - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
BTW Mukti Mohan wont shy from dressing down..
lets see what the reaction is when she does a hot number..how many people have problem thanks to theiir Mummy Papa, Chacha Chachi, Dadi Dadi and maids

And i though Joint families were getting extinct..thanks to IF I learnt better
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ashi: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are you going to make him your new online lubb ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
We discover and learn new things on IF, every day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-poodles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Ashi:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Are you going to make him your new online lubb ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Very tempted to An

I would not have felt so strongly about this if he had progressed because of his dance or atleast his own following .

But landing up at MB sets and now this . Saam Daam Dand Bhed ... Everything EXCEPT dancing !

And I have a very strong feeling he's going to trash DD or the channel seeing the hate DD is already getting .
Taiyo thumbnail
He is very much capable of doing that, Ashi. 
Ashi..if you want to do hate PMs ..now is the golden opportunity..he is a newbie..so no return PMs and only 10 posts per day for another 2 days..
but in all likelihood your PM and all the lovely comments in this and previous CC wil be snap shot and become one nice post in that forum

@An: I am being serious..it was a surprise to see so much love amongst family members and neighbours..that every one gets together on Sat and Sun night to watch Jdj..I was touched πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: an12345678

He is very much capable of doing that, Ashi. 

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

🀣 🀣

This is a reaction to Lauren or Mukti ?

I think its Minnie's comment...She is so pissed with this news...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And they took lauren its ok but Mukti is just not right...Then Amar, Punit, Salman can participate as celeb too..They did movie  alreadyπŸ˜›
Taiyo thumbnail
Ami: Nothing surprises me on IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I'll log out now and will be back later. Enjoy your both πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  
Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

I think its Minnie's comment...She is so pissed with this news...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And they took lauren its ok but Mukti is just not right...Then Amar, Punit, Salman can participate as celeb too..They did movie  alreadyπŸ˜›

Minnie..you mean the Rowdiest..it wasnt her comment..though I saw her post..she is mighty pissed

@Mukti: she has done item song in Saheb Biwi Gangster..that acc to some counts as doing a movie ..
I know how stupid is their thinking