Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

How you get so many emo at same timeπŸ€”??

I want to learn thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arre its easy..
single emo ko copy past with Ctrl C and then innumerable cntrl V's
-poodles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

you are calling me on PDA..equating me with Mr & Mrs VD and GC😲

😭]

And now you are competing with ST in Ganga Jamuna bahana ...

@Chinki

A Salman fan will not root for another choreographer only because they dislike DD .

The biggest Salman fan I know (on IF an twitter) disliked DD and was pretty upset initially when she got to know he's paired up with her . But very quickly accepted her and is now rooting for them . Hasn't turned into a DD fan but praises her and seems to be fond o her offscreen too after watching their interviews .I don't think any Salman lover will just shift loyalties because they they DD .
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

all GC fans who were pissed coz Salman-ISha stole his thunder are trying to put Salman down..and they get tio put DD down aswell..added bonus..

Plus SI fans a r acting like sour grapes since they were really waiting for her to join JDJ..and hoping she gets Salman..so gain supporting her rival

ST fans a rueing the fat that Ekta got out a week late or that ST changed her choreo early..they wanted Tushar with her..kahan dainty Ekta aur kahan aaj ki ST..

In most of the cases dushman ka dushman dost huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I still doubt ST can dance on international dance formsπŸ˜•

SI fans are worst than DD fans..I swear I will take revenge next season if she'll participateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-poodles- thumbnail
Lol

Had ST waited a week more to change her choreo she would hv been out next ...
-lazybee- thumbnail

arre its easy..
single emo ko copy past with Ctrl C and then innumerable cntrl V's

Let me try...

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-lazybee- thumbnail
Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

Lol

Had ST waited a week more to change her choreo she would hv been out next ...

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Jao Ashi samajao uske fans ko
-lazybee- thumbnail
Somebody kick me out of hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...I better finish my work..πŸ˜†

Its going to be long day today

Bye Ashi & Ami..πŸ˜ƒ
-poodles- thumbnail
Chinki

SI is past her prime. Next year tak, there will be some other popular face who will be the target for bashing .

Si can't dance from what Iv seen. No energy at all . And no grace either . And she lacks oomph and sensuality big time ! No curves , no butt ...

Won't mind jumping in and bashing her next year if she participates...
Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

Chinki

SI is past her prime. Next year tak, there will be some other popular face who will be the target for bashing .

Si can't dance from what Iv seen. No energy at all . And no grace either . And she lacks oomph and sensuality big time ! No curves , no butt ...

Won't mind jumping in and bashing her next year if she participates...

Ashi are you talking about Salman-fanatic aka Varsha?

I know Salman fans havent changed loyalty..they arent commenting on IF coz of all the bull shit but they still support him

its the fans of other celebs namely Gc, ST, few VD fans and SI fans that have a problem with Salman thanks to DD
-poodles- thumbnail
I dont know her name on IF Ami

But yes I think Salman fanatic because that's her name on twitter and her handle is Salman Yusuf Khan FC . I follow her tweets for intvs and other info . She's a HUGE fan . Infact , most Salman fans Iv come across on twitter are fanatics .

But never seen them use foul language or bash others . Theyr happy drooling over him and going gaga over his acts .