Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coPTK0NK_aQ

btw whats with TC writting BS about DD always?
-poodles- thumbnail

🀣 🀣 Please pray for my wealth... πŸ˜† and 'edit kar de na' ... πŸ˜†

What a nutcase ...!

Btw why do both Salman and DD keep saying that they get an act ready in 3-4 days ? Salman said it previously , DD too said it now ...

Don't they get a week to practice ?

And if the rest are preparing an act in 4 days and SSST( Sri Sri Sri ST) in 2 days , it ain't that big a deal ...!

Ami , TC has always been Bsing about DD ... I think coz she snubbed them sometime back during Geet times ...!

Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

🀣 🀣 Please pray for my wealth... πŸ˜† and 'edit kar de na' ... πŸ˜†

What a nutcase ...!

Btw why do both Salman and DD keep saying that they get an act ready in 3-4 days ? Salman said it previously , DD too said it now ...

Don't they get a week to practice ?

And if the rest are preparing an act in 4 days and SSST( Sri Sri Sri ST) in 2 days , it ain't that big a deal ...!

Ami , TC has always been Bsing about DD ... I think coz she snubbed them sometime back during Geet times ...!

Yup..nutcase.adorable one at that..

@rehersal: I have no idea why they say 3-4 days

with DD unwell and VD on his umpteenth holiday..its going to be worse for hr..
I guess Wildcarders will come 2 weeks later (after 6 eliminations) and that week might be a respite for all

@TC: oh..thas the reason..how silly of these media sites..I remember Zee news(Zainab)  who runs ZA production writing a BS article on DD just before JDJ started as she was busy to answer her phone and didn't give IV..she removed the article from web page (FB) within few hrs due to public outrage from DD fans..
what was most surprising was that I used to believe Zee news is a huge DD fan..I guess she just wrote that in anger

-poodles- thumbnail
I think se may have written it in anger ... Zee was / is a huge DD fan ...! Then again , you never know..

That's Te thing ... DD gets into trouble with the media . She doesn't care too much for publicity so she outright refuses for itvs and is very rarely available after shooting hrs . So ask anyone in the media and you won't hear very nice things about her ... ! On the other hand people like Gc , vd enjoy a good equation with all journos etc because they comtinue to oblige them/entertain with their never ending PDA sessions , intvs etc..

Not making this up ... Got this from 2 diff people who have sources in the media ... DD is known to be snooty and snaps when asked about her personal life...

Vd and his never ending vacations ...!Edited by miraya_shivya - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: miraya_shivya

I think se may have written it in anger ... Zee was / is a huge DD fan ...! Then again , you never know..

That's Te thing ... DD gets into trouble with the media . She doesn't care too much for publicity so she outright refuses for itvs and is very rarely available after shooting hrs . So ask anyone in the media and you won't hear very nice things about her ... ! On the other hand people like Gc , vd enjoy a good equation with all journos etc because they comtinue to oblige them/entertain with their never ending PDA sessions , intvs etc..

Not making this up ... Got this from 2 diff people who have sources in the media ... DD is known to be snooty and snaps when asked about her personal life...

Vd and his never ending vacations ...!

No one is perfect..atleast she is not claiming to be perfect unlike many others and keeping a facade..
She has time and again admitted that she snaps a lot especially when tired ..even in this one she says the same..that she gets irritated easily and is cranky..
She knows her flaws and admits them..so i guess its all cool

Besides given the crap that gets written about personal life, anybody would lose their cool once in a while..especially if you are not someone who likes discussing personal stuff

all this doesnt negate what we saw of her offscreen Iv with Sid Shukla..or how sshe gets along with almost all her collagues

Even pro's like lady VD have slipped...she dissed VD fans like anything for the BS they threw her way just coz se was seeing VD and they didnt approve..

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii...😊

How can one get divorced without getting married??πŸ€ͺπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

TC did engagement of DD, then almost marriage and now break up...πŸ€ͺ Surprisingly those who got engaged or broke up don't know themselves that they were having an affair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Whenever  site is not getting enough response  one article of DD  comesπŸ˜•Don't they have any better things to do???πŸ₯±
-poodles- thumbnail
Btw

How come -

1) Ekta landed in bottom 2? Yes her perfoamce wasn't really good but it never has been . So did Tushi fans stop voting ? Ami ...?

2) How come ST didn't come in bottom this time ? Did her martiage drama work ?

3) How come Kvb didn't land in bottom 3 when he always does . Where have these fans come from ?

All this looks very fishy to me.

Kvb and ST doing badly and landing in bottom 2-3 . Was all this a gimmick ?

Ekta in bottom 2. Looks like this was done on purpose to get Sour faced Tushi paired up with a wild carder.

They better not play dirty with DD now . Use her to get hype , put her in bottom 2-3 o gr her fans to vote , take her to top 4-5 and then dump her and take others forward . I will be so mad ...!

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So ST would have scored 44 if she had Savvio right after her last week's performance"? 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Ashi: You vote a celebrity IN and not  a choreographer and both Ekta and Aarti have no fan base. I doubt if bashers and critics loosen their purse strings  or spend time to vote. You need the backing of Fanimals to get Vote. πŸ˜Š Edited by an12345678 - 10 years ago
Ashi your speculations are on the money..all the ppl who voted for Tushar are surprised and believe it was to get Ekta out and Tushar to come back with a better dancer (why colors would do that is beyond my understanding πŸ˜•)

ST: was saved from elim ads she got her choreo 2 days before the perf day and wouldnt have time to do the face off dance aswell (that is wht she messaged a fan)..other believed the voting worked

How true or false this is ..I have no idea