Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poodles- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TC is the most cuckoo site ...

How long before they claim that the break up happened because he couldnt handle the sizzling chemistry bw DD and Salman ?
-poodles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Is she tagged? ...😆😆😆

Yep ... 😆
ST 22..she apparently told the judges(or colors people..I am not sure) that all these days Sushant got her 23 with 6 days of practice and savio got her 22 with 2 daysof practce (they paired up on Monday)..and she is going to rock next week 😕

KVB: 26

Sid: 26 😲

Judges are batoing marks kya..they know there is something called 5-6-7 points as well? 😕

@Ashi: She is my fav too..and yes I saw the grumpy look on his face when she scred 30..
Didnt like much..but still wanna  see his dance

PS: As far I heard Ekta eliminated..good chance Tushi comes back with a wild carder (if its Sana or Mukti or that DJ who are good dancer, then everyone is in danger)

SAlman-DD havent performed yet..so I guess this time again on Sun
Edited by -GhostOrchid- - 10 years ago
-poodles- thumbnail
Ami

If Ekta is eliminated no way in hell do i want him back with a wild carder . I'm very biased towards DD and no matter who he returns with ... People will vote for them over DD and this will make things way worse in jdj forum ( for her ) ... He can return next yr but I'm almost certain he will return with a wild carder :(

What about DD 's scores ...? Did she even perform well or not ?

Il be happy with a 28.

ST practiced only for 2 days with Savio ? What rubbish ..! We got this info 2 days back Which means she may have practiced with him for a good 4-5 days atleast . Was she sitting vela for 5 days after last week 's act ? Her arrogance is very off putting .
but everyone is presuming he will coome back with wild carder..apparently thats the trend..the choreo's whose contestants are out come back..didnt savio say the same

the only hope then would be Tushar coming with someone who doesnt get selected 😕,,I mean its 6 out of three na..

and I get what you are saying Ashi

@DD: hasnt performed yet

@ST: acc to her she started practicing from Mon..so Mon and TUe..all the other 4 days went in trying too crack the deal with channel and PH to change Sushant
DD 27..BTW heard she is unwell ..first Salman..now her

Kids 28
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coPTK0NK_aQ[/YOUTUBE]
-poodles- thumbnail
Ami

True but no matter who Tushar gets paired up with, he has very high chances of returning . All girls in the wild card list are good dancers .

DD unwell ..?

Awww...!

What about Shaan and others ...?

Guess 27 isn't bad ...! Salman was pretty unwell and DD was having trouble with steps ...! A 9 ( from Remo ) means she was good so I'm happy .
No idea about Shaan,, Arti Lauren

good lord things are stiff..26,26,27,28
-poodles- thumbnail
Ami

Please give me the YouTube link of the interview .