IF-Sizzlerz

tamy267

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Episode 54

ChhanChhan

she is spreading charm all over again

chanchan

welcome to the thread!

This thread is meant to discuss the episode in our own style .
We will be talking about all the characters including all lead actors n actressEmbarrassed

We are mainly here coz' of our queen Sanaya irani and we will be partial for her . We are watching the show for sanaya any one who cannot bear criticism we will be doing thenplz don't join here otherwise feel free to share your valuable views

The only condition is not to bash it like it or not like it ..Agree or Dis agree .there is a way to express your views. bashing won't be allowed here n will be reported precisely.
Do not compare Sanaya's chhanchhan with her former show n don not bring her previous co -stars.

Enough heavy talk now plz share ur all beautiful EmbarrassedviewsSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sochanathalazylad8-FauZibarsitaJyo.Arshi.IPK-Alina....SoniSona....chocobrownies.Brooke.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chan Chan ki Chanak~~~EPI 54~~~" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tamy267

IF-Sizzlerz

tamy267

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I'm utterly disappointed with today's epiSleepy
A whole epi was based on salwar-suitAngry
Umaben successfully manipualted her DILs and made them against CCSleepy
Manav doesnt work ?ShockedConfused
Umaben acting innocentAngry
I thought the show will be showing something new !! but highly disappointed the way the drama is going...all old saas-bahu scenes ! yes I was excited to see it but CVs couldnt come up with something new but they put all old lame stuffs which we've already in other saas-bahu showsSleepy

Edited by tamy267 - 25 June 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Brooke.

sarun14

sarun14

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
The episode was average today. 

They pin all the Bahus' Pallu but dont pic CC's pallu , then they want to show that she cannot handle the Saree. LAME. Though Sanny looked so pretty in that red sari. 

Loved how she brought the lemon tea for everyone and all the brothers enjoyed it. I so wanted Babuji to taste it and praise CC but he didnt. Angry

I was surprised to know Manav doesn't work Confused CC still got married to him LOL Manav go earn some money Ermm

Uma Ben's plan to bring the Bahus on her side seems to be working. Why doesn't Kaumudi understand Uma Ben's plan ? Infact all the Bahus are so dumb. 

Edited by sarun14 - 25 June 2013 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamy267.Brooke.

arnshi

Goldie

arnshi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
res

sochanatha

Goldie

sochanatha

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
errmmm... yesterday's epi was total disappointment...
there was not a single thing to like about except for Sanaya...
the storyline, the script, the execution, the direction everything is just.. bleh... Stern Smile

Edited by sochanatha - 25 June 2013 at 11:02pm

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Okay I srsly have no idea whr they are going with this show , I am totally disappointed to see Sanaya in such a kinda show.

What they promised and what they are delivering is polar opposites.

Its typical age old saas bahu drama whr the saas turns life to a 360 degree angle for her bahu and the men of the house are total morons with no sense !! 

ChhanChhan is supposed to be a modern girl who with her firm values is supposed to change the household but here we see a CC who is timid and blindly believes in her evil MIL.

None of it is making sense, here we see a girl who is despite being well educated and having been brought with a good value system, she is still willing to go back to age old customs for the sake of her sasuraal !! what the hell is going on !! 

the only reason why the show is still part of my watch list is Sanaya Irani. Heart no matter how the show turns out... its always a treat to watch this angel but I srsly wish Sanaya was in something different and unique !! 

How I wish IPK season 2 came back with Sanaya & Barun !!! Heart

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 25 June 2013 at 9:42pm

...SoniSona....

IF-Sizzlerz

...SoniSona....

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
RES

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
res