India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

4 al those frnds who misd d epi 2da

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
epi bgins wit suvi spotting meera waving at her..she quickly goes dwn her knees obv surprising ira n rc who were sharing a coffee..suvi remained hiden shielding herself  by keping d table infrnt n then focus zooms on alisha..remains thr til end of time..suvi on being asked by rc abt d reason she is almost on d floors answers that she lost her lens n xcuses herself 4 d need 2 use washrum n dashes out..ira n meera also folows her in washrum whr already alisha is hiding n so is suvi..suvi msges meera 2 distract her 4m washrum n asks 2 meet outside vspot 2 prevent meera n ira talkin 2 each othr..alisha blames suvi 4 "Hving 2 stay bak inside smelly washrum" Angry..as if suvi hd askd her 2 folow her..alisha mutters she wd "drop a bomb sun" ..i want her 2 xplode in that bomb nw Angry..she wants 2 mek suvi pay 4 no fault of hers as usual..suvi meets palash anothr new entry who babbles abt vivel n we r shown a full fledged vivel add..thats wen i lost al my patience..horible sik cvs..taking us 4 granted n 4 a wild ride..lastly suvi hs 4goten 2 pay electricity bill..nw whoevr hs cin that ppl r so efficient that as sun as u mis deadline they disconect electricity?i 4 1c hv nt cin it yetAngry..

nw Precap..yuvi is in suvi's apartment..he rues that he mises her..hd waited al da 2 c her etc etc..suvi harasd already due 2 wrk pressure screams bak ya its my fault that i gt so lot wrk my fault i hv deadlines 2 meet my fault that u i.e yuvi dnt tek my career n job seriously..so isnt it a wonderful realistic depicting practical life epi?sdnt we b presenting garlands 2 d cvs?sd we gv roses or sumthing more xpensive?oh am i being childish?sory then.no samar eithr. n yuvi ws gone b4 i knew..taliya taliya saath me bahut saare galiya..Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafsa94shalonkiran307iiManAsiii..chotu..

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
thnk u for the short update n I really aprreciate the last two lines of ur postAngryAngryAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top