The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi OS: Because I am truly in luv with you updt!

arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
hey guys this is a one shot by me! I am making the post right but i will post the story later! So till then..see ya! :D

Edited by arshifan2012 - 27 June 2013 at 1:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhyakritzy125rockstarriya_26anikgBlue_guitarforeverlazy

arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hey guys...here i am updating my OS! Hope you would like it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Graduation Day. Everything seemed new and old altogether. Panchi was sitting on her desk and thinking when and how will she tell everything to Ranveer. Ranveer Shergill. Her classmate. Her lab partner and now , the owner of her heart. She smiled at the thought that she fell in love with a stranger with whom she had never had a civilised conversation. Because each time they would open their mouths , nothing nice would really come out. And the outcome , a huge fight between him and her being witnessed by the whole class.

She was thinking deeply , deep enough to make her best friend , Keshav Desai to understand the topic of her thoughts. "Panchi , today is our last day as school kids , aaj toh usse bhul jaa..." he teased her and hugged. "Ok baba...sorry...tu bol , tera aur kiya ka kya howa???" she asked. She saw his face fall. He took a sharp breath and released it slowly as if calming himself down. "Can we not talk about her , please...??" he whispered. Panchi looked down. "So...she broke your heart right?" she asked. "What do you think panchi...?!" he smiled. 

"Acha...aaj toh tu ranveer ko apni dil ki baat batane wali hain na???" KD asked her. She nodded and blushed. "Ok...so ready??" he asked her. "Ya...wish me luck KD!" she smiled and went away. KD was happy for her. He knew that Panchi's smile , could light up the whole room. And he would do anything to preserve his best friend's smile. But what he didn't know was the crisis which was about to come upon these two friends.

Panchi saw Ranveer in the canteen. He was sitting on the table with his guitar and was surrounded by his friends. She decided that it was not a good time to talk to Ranveer so she was about to go when she heard him singing. And that , just took her breath away.

(HOPEFULLY EVERYONE KNOWS THIS SONG! FROM YJHD!Big smile)

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko taraashe
                                                              Meri nazar se tu zara, haaye re 
                                                       Aankhon se teri kya kya chhupa hai
                                                       Tujhko dikhaaun main zara, haaye re
                                                            Ik ankahi si daastaan daastaan
                                                         Kehne lagega aaina Subhanallah...

Jo ho raha haim pehli dafaa hai wallah
                                                                 Aisa hua, Subhanallah..
                                                   Jo ho raha hai pehli dafaa hai wallah
                                                                              Aisa hua

It was beautiful. Panchi turned back and saw Ranveer stading there and taking in all the appreciation. It was then , when ranveer's eyes fell on Panchi's. He smiled and walked away. While sitting outside , panchi went up to him and had the courage to tell him about her feelings. 

"What??? Your in love...with me???" asked a baffled ranveer. "Ya...i guess i am!" Panchi sighed and sat down. "Ok...panchi i am sorry...but i am not in love with you ok?" he said aloud. Panchi was on the verge of tears..."I mean...how could you even think like that panchi?" he asked her. "I am sorry...i am sorry to fall in love with you..." she wiped away her tears and ran away. "Panchi..." he whispered and cried. "I can't believe this! What is happening?" he thought and cried out.

Panchi was running and soon she crashed to her best friend. KD was horrified. "Panchi...panchi kya hua??? Tu roh kyun rahi hain..." but he only got a tight hug in return. "Panchi..please tell me what happened?" KD asked. But she only cried louder. "Uss ranveer ko toh main..." he was about to go when panchi stopped him. "Nahi KD...tum aisa kuch nahi karoge! Ussne mujhe reject kya but that doesn't mean that i want revenge..." she wiped her tears and hugged KD again. "I am gonna be ok!" she tried to assure him , with her shaky voice. "Are you sure???" he asked. She nodded.

"You know KD...i will always remember the last day of our school...because today , i came to know that love is just an illusion!" she sighed as they enjoyed their last lunch at school. Ranveer entered the canteen. He saw Panchi with KD. He went past by him. Panchi saw him too but didn't look up to him properly. 

As they finally got graduated that day , they all wished each other "All the Best" in life. Panchi approached Ranveer and said the thing to him. Only in a sad and low voice. Ranveer was about to wish her too but he saw her going away with KD and a late comer Piddhi. Ranveer saw as how low spirited Panchi was but still she was trying to put up the usual smile she would give to people. It was the end of school life and a new beginning to a college life.

7 YEARS LATER:

"Panchi yeh dekh , maine tera ek painting baana diya!" Piddhi exclaimed happily. Panchi smirked. "Aur...kitne main bechoge isse???" she asked. Piddhi started scratching his head. Piddhi , KD and Panchi used to live in the same house. KD was a businessman with Panchi as his partner and Piddhi was a world famous painter. 

Ok guys i will write the part 2 later...coz i am not well..CryCry.i thought of finishing this in 1 updt but i guess i will post the remaining later...

plz do hit the "like" button and comment!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by arshifan2012 - 27 June 2013 at 1:55pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suchetakarmakersharmiriyacontact.remyasaarthiallseasonrainrockstarriya_26dews100anikgniya_ssforeverlazyA-Musing-Me_PanCake_Nikki_Titli

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Zoyu??

u here :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifan2012

kritzy125 Senior Member
kritzy125
kritzy125

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged