Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Zee says "Pavitra Rishta will end DT Note pg7 (Page 7)

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LillyBlanc

So does the channel have final say or the Production House?

Zee channel has just killed a wonderful show "Riston ki Daastan" due to differences with PH.  The Producers of the serial refused to change the storyline to accomodate the channel's demands. So it seems Zee makes the final decision.
it is always channel's call but with ekta it is always her call 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanird

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by rash2222

zee is saying the same thing third time ... first when sushant quitted , second when ankita and now ... studying ekta closely if she is adamant about leap ... it will happen zee will too bend ... one more thing if ekta's show ends coz of actors quitting then these actors are definitely out of balaji camp forever ... 

Oh so is that why Anki came running back to PR because ekta Maata threatened her ??? Now I get why she kept leaving and still kept coming back. It's like Ekta owns Anki or something.. Sorry to say its better ashvik are out of the camp rather than be held by their throats!
no they begged her literally to come back to the show... ekta told in the media that she likes ankita for dedication towards the show and her character 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
They should have ended this show long ago.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
GManda72 Senior Member
GManda72
GManda72

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Given the present crap, this show needs to close .looking at where it has been brought to. Or take a clean leap with a clean break! When Ankita quit the show, others were tried, wonder why they could not become Archana and Ankita had to be brought back. She started from scratch and helped taking it to great heights. Now others will have to look for paka hua kheer again.Hard work!

Edited by GManda72 - 25 June 2013 at 7:09pm
ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
There is no need for a leap or for the show to be cancelled.  They need to reunite ARVI and show their true love story.  Show them as a young married couple working together in office and at home.  show them pregnant with another kid playing the cute romantic couple.

Ontop  of that they need to show Teju's story, Soham's story.  No need to just forget their life stories to jump the show so one character can play the same role all over again just in a new name.  

There is still a good year of good storyline of the young generation.  The CVs need to clean up the mess they wrote and show the real story of PR between ARVI not that crappy separation.  They need to show them together for as long as they have been separated.  

If the leap happens and ARVI fall to the background and/ or Rithvik and Asha quit, then I quit to.  I only liked the show before the first leap because of all the great intertwined side stories.  I was never a Archana fan.  I was excited for the leap and latched on hard when they started the story of ARVI.  This new leap doesn't excite me at all.

A 5 year leap is fine.  Show the family settled down and start new dramas. 20 years is too much.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281Asha_AshVikgeetrana45soniiyaaAshaNegiFanA HUGE FANJShivCherry-BlossomAshlaikapalakluvsabhiyapallavi25ashfaque2012

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Good if this crapfest ends. The good part of PR started and ended with Archana-Manav portrayed by Ankita-Sushant. Least interested in this boring young gen's boring stories! And what TRPs are we looking at now?

Edited by ptecvish - 25 June 2013 at 8:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycecs-07

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithvikasha

A big slap on the faces of those who thought AshVik are not wanted and only Ankita can run the show! 
Ha! I hope this news is enough for you to understand! 
If not just wait for the show to end, i hope atleast then you will believe it! 
But actually the truth is even they know that AshVik are very much precious to Balaji but they won't admit it because of their ego! 

By the way, I m so happy for Ashvik, their importance is very well known by the PH! 
Go Ashvik, get ready for better shows! 
Love you both :* 
xoxo

A big thanks to the TM for posting this!  Hug

Viewbies Note: There is no need to bash other fan groups when stating your opinions. Using such language as "..slap on the faces..." clearly attacks a fan group. Looks like people are choosing to ignore the new rules/warnings posted by Vijay. If comments of this nature continue the WL will be raised.

PR DT 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycevishwapJaishankarcs-07ShaktifanSwatiArianaGrandeMinion23ilovedhanjanird

Go to top