Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Zee says "Pavitra Rishta will end DT Note pg7 (Page 5)

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
The show has been spoilt so much now that only a clean break from the present crapfest can bring in some revival. Be it a leap or a closure. And what TRPs are we talking about now?And where is the much touted professionalism?

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
My reason for wanting this show to end is the writers of the show .Of course I want to see Ankita in a new role playing a character of her age but not with these set of writers ..

.I have seen the kind of stories they have come up with in the last one year or so and really they are seriously bad at their job...
rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
zee is saying the same thing third time ... first when sushant quitted , second when ankita and now ... studying ekta closely if she is adamant about leap ... it will happen zee will too bend ... one more thing if ekta's show ends coz of actors quitting then these actors are definitely out of balaji camp forever ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

kath1 Senior Member
kath1
kath1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
nobody told them not to take a leap, but not such a big one.that the character age will change drastically. ZEE notice Ashvik importance to the show and to them. i say they should take a small leap like 1,2or probally 3 year leap. what is the need for the 20 year leap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281AshaNegiFanpallavi25

LillyBlanc Goldie
LillyBlanc
LillyBlanc

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged

What really is the truth? 
 Everyday some new article comes out negating what was said in the previous article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanpallavi25

simonaM Groupbie
simonaM
simonaM

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

Zee says "Pavitra Rishta will end if the leap doesn't happen."

Gallery
Filed under: Newsroom ' Leave a comment
June 25, 2013

This is a Newsroom exclusive article in which Zee officials make it clear to Newsroom.

Now recently media buzzed the news of various actors quitting the show due to the 20 year leap in Pavitra Rishta.While Rithvik Dhanjani,Asha Negi and Shakti Arora have confirmed to quit the show due to the leap.

Pavitra Rishta fans hold on to your breathes as we are going to reveal some thing which was issued by Zee to Balaji Telefilms.

Zee has made it clear that Pavitra Rishta will not take a leap if the actors quit in groups and they will end the show rather than continuing it and Pavitra Rishta is fairly constant in the TRP's game.

Newsroom is keeping a close eye on this case and we will keep fans updated on the latest developments.

Newsroom

http://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/zee-says-pavitra-rishta-will-end-if-the-leap-doesnt-happen/

Is true PR will and if dont have a laap.Whit leap is more interesting.But withoutOvi, Onir, Arjun and Purvi is not for viewing. They do PR the

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

arvifanalways Goldie
arvifanalways
arvifanalways

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Just end this crap zee, it is torture to watch . I will not watch 1 singled mute of this show if leap happens

AshaNegiFanashfaque2012

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithvikasha

A big slap on the faces of those who thought AshVik are not wanted and only Ankita can run the show! 
Ha! I hope this news is enough for you to understand! 
If not just wait for the show to end, i hope atleast then you will believe it! 
But actually the truth is even they know that AshVik are very much precious to Balaji but they won't admit it because of their ego! 

By the way, I m so happy for Ashvik, their importance is very well known by the PH! 
Go Ashvik, get ready for better shows! 
Love you both :* 
xoxo

A big thanks to the TM for posting this!  Hug

Insulting other fangroups is against IF COC. Please note IF has made stricter rules now.

JaishankarShaktifanSwati

Go to top