Posted: 10 years ago

neha 1.30 ho gaya
-lakshmi- thumbnail
neha512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 55

It was early morning when maan came back all wet and tired. He looked around the house only to find it a lot silent unusual like other days. H shook his head to shake off the excess water and moved toward his room to change his clothes. But as he kept his foot inside the room, he got the biggest shock of his life.

Both the mother daughter-duo were sleeping on that small bed, with the difference that savitri was sleeping in sitting position while geet slept on her lap. He just mentally patted himself for the success of his plan and then went near his mother who looked uncomfortable sleeping in that position.

He slowly patted her shoulder, making savitri open her eyes with a snap. "maan, aap kab aye bte" asked savitri as she rubbed off her eyes to remove the remains of sleep from her eyes.  "just now maa. You just leave all that and go and sleep in your room. This way apka backache ho gya hoga" said maan looking at savitri's tired face and then at geet who was sleeping peacefully without any worries.

Savitri looked at the time, 6 in the morning and immediately refused, "no maan. Its early morning and I have work. You let geet sleep, she had high fever last night while I will go and fill the water" said savitri as she carefully removed geet's head and placed it on the pillow beside her.

But maan held her hand and said, "no you aren't going anywhere, chaliye room and you are sleeping for the next few hours too. you look even more tired than geet now." "but maan there is work" "wo sab ho jaega, but now you are directly going in your room" maan took savitri by hand and made her lay on hr own bed.

He was about to go out when he heard savitri speak, "so your plan worked ha. Well shi me I think we needed to talk a bit and clear our issues. Aur ha I need to talk something with you later, come in my room in the evening" said savitri closing her eyes. He nodded and was about to go when he heard her speak again, "but this doesn't mean you will be sleeping in her room. You are mature enough to understand the consequences of it. I hope I am clear on that." said savitri sternly this time.

He nodded and went to his, oops now her room to change his clothes. After changing in hs regular tracks and vest, he sat beside her as he checked her temperature. Fever was still there, but it wasn't that high and she looked better now, her face having back her bright captive glow that could make even a saint lose his sanity. He unknowingly bent himself till his face was just near to her, an inch of a distance between them. Slowly he rubbed off his lips on hers, enjoying that soft brush of her petals on his dry lips.

"kaise tum sabko apna ek pal me bana leti ho" he thought as he parted himself feeling her light movements. But before he could go away, she held his palm in hers, and kept her head on his hand, sleeping over it, not letting her move away from herself. "pagal kar dogi tum mujhe apni in harkato se" he murmured as he just laid beside her hoping his mother doesn't know about it, or else he is gone.

In evening maan went to talk with his mother who was waiting for him in her room. "maa you wanted to discuss something" he asked sitting beside her. "yes bte. Firstly am sorry for being so pushy in last few days, I know I had taunted you both a lot, but you know when am angry, my mind won't work."

"maa I understand your mental condition. And I had done the same thing with her too which you did with us, after all api ka beta hu" he said winking. "chal badmash, maa ko pareshan karta hai. Accha listen to me now" she said turning all serious at the moment.

"maan I know you both are going back after 2-3 days, and you must be thinking that I had accepted your relation, but to be frank I hadn't" said savitri making him turn pale hearing her words. He opened his mouth to say something when she said, "maan kuch bolne se phle let me speak first. Maan I had seen this world more than you both, had seen various relations form and break in front of this old eyes. Rishte wo ticket hai jo pyaar se jyada ek dusre pe trust ke karan bane ho. Love fades away with time, but its essence remains in the form of trust that binds the relation strong.

I had seen that trust in both of your eyes for each other. Kho kisi ko, bura dusra manta hai. And I am proud of you both and specially geet to have such a hold on that trust for this relation. But still your relation is ties with the most fragile thread, where it won't be difficult for the world to break it into pieces if this trust breaks. And somewhere my trust still lacks on you both there.

Mai tum dono ko nhi rokti, jao aur jiyo jaise jeete aye ho. But I will approve this relation from my heart the day I am completely sure of your relation, ki now you have reached the level where you both are inseparable. Usne mujhe bola ki she will be with you in all your problems, but till I don't see you both together beside each other in fornt of my own eyes, this motherly heart will remain partial for you.

I know wo pasand karti hai tumhe, shayad junoor ki had tak, par I want to be sure of it that I am not doing wrong with her too by letting her bind herself in this relation. Aap hi keh rhe the ki she thinks of me as her mother, to uski maa aj apni bti ko galat faisla lete dekh jaise use rokti, waise mai bi rokna chahti hu,but this time it's a question of your trust on this relation and I want you guys to prove me wrong and make me the happiest person on this earth.

"maa I don't understand clarly what you want" asked maan perplexed with her words.

"maan saaf saaf shabdo me, I am letting both of you to go mumbai, but I still can't be sure of this relation and I will approve it whole heartedly when you guys prove your words to me, to support each other in all your problems. Y mat samajhna am not happy, ofcourse I am, just this time I don't need assurance of your words, but of your actions.

"maa I promise you one day you will yourself say that you made the best decision of choosing geet for me" he said keeping his hand on hers.

"hmm I know maan and I hope that days come soon too, but before that you have to promise me to not do anything which is morally wrong seeing her age. I hope you are getting my words and aap apna wada aj subah ki tarah nhi todenge. I am sending her on my trust on you and you won't break it"

Maan bit his tongue as he understood the reason of this lecture, so maa did see him going in the room and sleeping there itself. He looked above at his babaji cutely for saving him from this lecture while his maa continued reprimanding him of his ignorance.Finally after two days they set off for Mumbai.

<< part 54 Prev  Next part 56 >>

sorry for short update... will give a long one in two days...

will edit alter

Edited by neha512 - 10 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail

me first ... me first... yipeee...

i really missed all this neha... waiting for u... stalking for u for my first position... 😉

the update was lovely... u explained really well savithris POV... and i agree to her...

a motherly heart is still fearing for maan... and it should be like that too... but am happy that geets words have given her an assurance that every thing may be alright... and i am sure by actions too they both will prove that they are made for each other...

i so much loved her warning to maan and his cribbing for the same to babaji!!!

looking forward for their life back in mumbai... will maan get to know this time about geets academics in school???

Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago