The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Letting go of the past. Buddies, back to life.

momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Okay so after one dhamaaka episode what do you people expect me to react like? Yes, I am super happy. Dancing out of joy, singing, jumping with excitement about what's going to happen. Every little element about today's episode was a masterpiece in itself. It is amazing how TBP is giving us hit episodes day after day these days. This serial just keeps on getting better to the best, and I feel proud being a TBP fan! Approve From the start to the end, the episode kept me gripped in it. It felt like I was drowned in the overflow of emotions. The Tujhko Jo Paaya song was lovely. Kiya's status update.. OMG! How I am loving this track. Embarrassed KiSha are surely a delightful couple to watch and I think after these recent episodes I do not need to say anything about them. They are blissful as a couple. Omi and Panchi's dream sequence was hilarious, Panchi looked weird yet adorable with those sunglasses. And the song was equally amazing as the dream sequence. ROFL Avi dreamt even more beautifully; those party popper thingy gave that pretty tint to the sequence, and undoubtedly the kick was the best! I am loving how this trio is unfolding with each day. This absolutely holds a lot of entertainment in the future for all of us! RaHi were excellent today. We've got the magic back. It was magical to see them both bonding so well. Those laughs, gup shups, hug, coffee bunk, comfort.. RaHi were indeed, awesome today! I was so connected with them. Piddi and Kiya exposing the truth to RV and Panchi, the care and concern Panchi and RV showed towards KiShaPi was too sweet. Day Dreaming I was waiting to see these reactions, ghosh! That RV's look was priceless, I could live what he was going through. And then came KD, 'Mai Kiya ko toh kuch bhi karke bacha hi leta'..And then how Panchi said 'KD is your real life hero Kiya, you are so lucky to have him as a friend'. RV and KD confrontations, the trust both showed, the throwing out of grudges. RV and KD hug, I literally cried. The being back to friends? This is like TBP being back to life. *dances* And the MMS controversy to be revealed soon. *dances again* Eee! This episode got me back to JJ's dream about buddies. I am falling in love with TBP all over again.. A dream come true episode! Kudos to all the people who contributed to TBP reaching at this mark. I feel immense pride in typing down this post. Cheers to TBP! Dancing

Edited by momentsofme. - 25 June 2013 at 7:20am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anj..Blue_guitarspringkissedArShiDelenaItsMe_Ammu..WitchGrave..Perpetuitysamratrocksrelentless.SilentSilverNikki_Titli

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Ayu, you've done a lovely write up. Embarrassed

I was rather thrilled to watch today's episode, and BINGO, I was not at all let down. It was this perfect episode that I had imagined. LOVED how KD and Kiya realised that there's no one like KD who can care for his ladylove, and she finally agrees that he was NOT the one who sent the MMS. Man that mini eyelock with mere saath in the BG was a delight to watch Day Dreaming I become such a fangirl when it comes to KiSha ROFL

The ViMichi scene was hilarious, funny dream sequence, got Omi and Avi thinking Tongue 

But the highlight for me in today's episode has got to be my RanSh HUG Blushing omg Ayu, their bond is beyond awesome!!! I just cant still digest the fact that they are BUDDIES yet again. Been waiting for this day for SO LONG!! Day Dreaming

TBP rocked today!!! Approve

Edited by Yamzy - 25 June 2013 at 8:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momentsofme.

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Aaye hayye was going crazy over kisha u remeber when in cartoons any cartoons sees something and floats in air
I was floating in air and dancing hayyye

Jeemichi made me rofl in air only ROFL

And ransh hugg<33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momentsofme.relentless.

ItsMe_Ammu IF-Dazzler
ItsMe_Ammu
ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Same feelings here...
It feels so nice to see the Jokers together as buddies...

momentsofme.relentless.

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
LOVED today's episode!!
My buddies are back togetherDancingDancing
the Tujhko paaya song was so sweet and beautiful <3
Omi-Panchi taki taki taki re, God yeh Omi bhi naLOL Avi's one was sweet Embarrassed looking forward to the trio's track..
RaHi RaHi mere RaHi!!!
Their effortless bonding. the friendship and the understanding is just so adorable <3 n their Hugs, i can never have enough of them :PEmbarrassed
Piddi trying to comfort Kiya, and then RaHi coming in...and the reactions they gave..super sweet!!
then KD telling that he woud have done anything to save Kiya, and Panchi telling  Kiya that KD is her hero.super sweet scene <3
And my favorite part of today!! RV KD became friends, like freaking FINALLY!! *khushi k aansoon fallsEmbarrassedLOL*
Awesome awesome episode!!! Loved it <3

momentsofme.relentless.

momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamzy

Ayu, you've done a lovely write up. Embarrassed

I was rather thrilled to watch today's episode, and BINGO, I was not at all let down. It was this perfect episode that I had imagined. LOVED how KD and Kiya realised that there's no one like KD who can care for his ladylove, and she finally agrees that he was NOT the one who sent the MMS. Man that mini eyelock with mere saath in the BG was a delight to watch Day Dreaming I become such a fangirl when it comes to KiSha ROFL

The ViMichi scene was hilarious, funny dream sequence, got Omi and Avi thinking Tongue 

But the highlight for me in today's episode has got to be my RanSh HUG Blushing omg Ayu, their bond is beyond awesome!!! I just cant still digest the fact that they are BUDDIES yet again. Been waiting for this day for SO LONG!! Day Dreaming

TBP rocked today!!! Approve

Thanks Yams; you never fail to boost up my levels. Hug It would've been your biggest mistake to skip this episode. It was really perfect. Did you notice something? Mere saath was in the BG while that stare. Oh! It was so gorgeous. Silly Yes, what JJ had planned to do happened. He didn't actually want to solve the MMS problem, he wanted to resolve the trust issues and see? He is successful now. Approve JJ is amazing yaar. He did what he ought to do.. He did it. Heart Haha; KiSha are surely something to be loved.
Oh! Absolutely the RanSh hug was lovely.. The feel of hugging after a long span could be felt. Yeah! It indeed will be counted in epic episodes of TBP. Embarrassed This gets my spirits even high to look forward to the further episodes. 
Oh! For me, it rocks everyday! I feel so amazing to be a part of its fanbase.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Aaye hayye was going crazy over kisha u remeber when in cartoons any cartoons sees something and floats in air
I was floating in air and dancing hayyye

Jeemichi made me rofl in air only ROFL

And ransh hugg<33
You are tooo cute yaaar. ROFL Wo cartoon wala toh mere sath bhi hua tha oyeee. JeeMiChi always rock at cracking people up. And then RanSh hug to was something apart. Blushing
momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajan_kisha

Same feelings here...
It feels so nice to see the Jokers together as buddies...
Absolutely! It was a pleasure to see the episode. Day Dreaming

Go to top