CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Aayye hayyye! Main marrr jaaawaannn! 

The CVs just keep on impressing us viewers with the episodes. I swear, today was heartwarming, to say the least! 

KD-Kiya thinking about each other was really cute to watch. I mean, waise toh they keep thinking about one another all the timeπŸ˜† but today, it was out of respect from Kiya's side and utter adoration on KD's. 

I have a feeling that when RV kept dialing the number on his phone and couldn't get through, he was trying to reach Panchi but she didn't respond. However, the next shot was of Ruku so I'm not too sure. She has started to have a little crush on him, I'm sure. But I'm not really sure of what is going on in RV's head. I guess he's starting to like her a little too! 

One of the BEST parts of today was the Avi-Omi ka dream sequence. I swear, when I heard 'Taaki oh taaki'  and saw none other than Omi-Panchi starring in it, I couldn't help but fall off my chair laughing.🀣 πŸ€£  I swear, I haven't laughed like this in ages! Piddi, there is some serious competition for you my man! Omi's taking over the hilarity factor, kuch kar tu! πŸ˜†

OHMYGOD, I couldn't stop my laughter when he imagined Avi to be in his dream, acting like the villain! And ditto with Avi's sequence! πŸ€£ Jab se tere naina is one of my favourites, but the way Avi acted, I couldn't stop laughing. πŸ€£ Inn dono ka kuch nahin ho sakta! πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 

Plus, the RaHi scene! AAAH! WHY are CVs showing us this?! I mean, this is why I can't ever ship VeeNi. Because RaHi are so precious, they have so much potential, they love each other SO SO SO much and they share a comfort level that no two other people do. HAYYYEEE! πŸ˜³

And, the apologising and the buddies being BACK! Hayyye, the music was back and I couldn't help but fall in love with this show all over again. I know this post sounds gibberish and utterly weird but whatever. I had to make oneπŸ˜†

And kya yaar? Same precap teen din se? Uff, but I don't care. The episodes are making me happy! πŸ˜ƒ But the way JJ says 'tum dono aise dost nahin ban sakte', I'm sure he's gonna add something more like 'party deni padegi' or whateverπŸ˜† 

AAAH, I'm SO HAPPY! πŸ˜ƒ

-Rae
Edited by CutielovesChocs - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was going mad on omis taki taki
Taki oh taki oh taki taki taki re 🀣

Lol and kiya shy hayyye I always wanted kiyas pov and now hayyye

Mein tera HERO ohhh herooo ohhh
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Excellent post Rae; seems like you just stole every word I had to speak. πŸ˜² Perfect use of phrases, and words. i literally went speechless when I had to type down the review. So, take a bow, man! & RaHi are indeed precious and will remain that way, and today's episode justified it. Buddies are back; and I guess this is one huge day for all TBP fans. KiSha too are going to throw away the grudges by the next episode, as per the wpoiler. So that makes this happiness double. πŸ˜³
Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The epi was great...though I was not able 2 see d last part...!! :/

But d dream sequence was amazing...!
I was not able 2 control my laughter on Ovi -Avi Imagination...! 🀣

And As of Veeni...I was also confused when the RV part came up...i thought he was thinking about Panchi nd was trying 2 call her...but den the ruk's scene came up...!
Damn confused on this...!

Chalo Koi nahi...the Dream sequence made my day 🀣
Btw an Awesome Post...!
Loved ur way of describing things...!
Keep goingg...! :D
nsranade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that when RV kept dialing the number on his phone and couldn't get through, he was trying to reach Panchi but she didn't respond
yes yes 
Omi ka dance dekhke maine tv ki voice hi mute kar di thi
bt VICHI scene was soo cute
n now RV is jealous OMI 2 πŸ˜ƒ
n Pansh Ransh Kisha Rahi was best r best n will best re
Originally posted by: NaughtyRa

I was going mad on omis taki taki
Taki oh taki oh taki taki taki re 🀣

Lol and kiya shy hayyye I always wanted kiyas pov and now hayyye

Mein tera HERO ohhh herooo ohhh

I know right?! Omi is AMAZING! πŸ€£ Sapna aaya bhi toh kaunse song par! πŸ˜† 

And yeah! Kiya's status update was really cute. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: momentsofme.

Excellent post Rae; seems like you just stole every word I had to speak. πŸ˜² Perfect use of phrases, and words. i literally went speechless when I had to type down the review. So, take a bow, man! & RaHi are indeed precious and will remain that way, and today's episode justified it. Buddies are back; and I guess this is one huge day for all TBP fans. KiSha too are going to throw away the grudges by the next episode, as per the wpoiler. So that makes this happiness double. πŸ˜³

Haha, thank you Ayu! I really didn't know what to write either. I was just so happy, I was cheering, laughing, and just overall gushing! πŸ˜† 

RaHi are SO freaking adorable. They're just freaking perfect for one another according to me. I swear, I love'best-friends turned lovers' type stories. They have SO much potential! πŸ˜³ I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. πŸ˜³

YEAH! I really wanted all buddies to get together and forgive each other and realise their mistakes and VOILA! πŸ˜ƒ I'm SO SO SO happy! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: JaseTBP

The epi was great...though I was not able 2 see d last part...!! :/

But d dream sequence was amazing...!
I was not able 2 control my laughter on Ovi -Avi Imagination...! 🀣

And As of Veeni...I was also confused when the RV part came up...i thought he was thinking about Panchi nd was trying 2 call her...but den the ruk's scene came up...!
Damn confused on this...!

Chalo Koi nahi...the Dream sequence made my day 🀣
Btw an Awesome Post...!
Loved ur way of describing things...!
Keep goingg...! :D

I know right? AMAZING episode! I was SO totally happy! Last part? That was the best ones! Please do watch when you do get the time! It was amazing! πŸ˜ƒ 

I know! Om-Avi are two really confused guys! Sapne mein bhi ek doosre ko dekhte hain as villains! πŸ˜† 

Yeah, I think he was thinking about Panchi too, and trying to call her, but then suddenly he may have thought of the reason due to which he was not able to meet Panchi and then he thought of Ruku. πŸ˜† I like to think that was the case anywayπŸ˜†

Thank you! I used to make tons of posts and literally spam every topic but then I got inactive due to exams and now I'm backπŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: nsranade

I have a feeling that when RV kept dialing the number on his phone and couldn't get through, he was trying to reach Panchi but she didn't respond
yes yes 

Omi ka dance dekhke maine tv ki voice hi mute kar di thi
bt VICHI scene was soo cute
n now RV is jealous OMI 2 πŸ˜ƒ
n Pansh Ransh Kisha Rahi was best r best n will best re

Yeah, I really hope that was the caseπŸ˜† Omi ka dream sequence was freaking hilarious! πŸ˜† 

YEAH! RV was all 'new friends matlab Omi-Avi right?'! The LOOK ON HIS FACE!!! Hayye main marr jaawannn! πŸ˜³

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

One of the BEST parts of today was the Avi-Omi ka dream sequence. I swear, when I heard 'Taaki oh taaki'  and saw none other than Omi-Panchi starring in it, I couldn't help but fall off my chair laughing.🀣 πŸ€£  I swear, I haven't laughed like this in ages! Piddi, there is some serious competition for you my man! Omi's taking over the hilarity factor, kuch kar tu! πŸ˜†

OHMYGOD, I couldn't stop my laughter when he imagined Avi to be in his dream, acting like the villain! And ditto with Avi's sequence! πŸ€£ Jab se tere naina is one of my favourites, but the way Avi acted, I couldn't stop laughing. πŸ€£ Inn dono ka kuch nahin ho sakta! πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 

Seriously, Piddhi has got big competition now...
That sequel was EPIC πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Amongst all the new characters, OMI is my fav. πŸ‘πŸΌ