Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 96)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

People have not taken to G2's character and JG2 relationship.
They need to make the viewers connect to Ganga's character they are using Sanchi and Sumi to make people connect with Ganga by creating sympathy for her.
For that they need to show how bad Sanchi's obsession is, how weak Sumi has become in the absence of Anandi and started distrusting Ganga.

Sanchi is meant to move JG2 forward and connect Ganga with the viewers.






So basically the whole thing is old wine in a new bottle...
 
A post leap was also facing troubles of connecting - they succeeded with G1 getting introduced - that got A sympathy, love and affection of audience...
 
Trying the same trick with G2Sleepy...like Aditi said - they want to connect us to G2 but RD is no AF...she herself does not seem to be connected to Sa...they could have gone dark and edgy with Sa - the actual problems faced by the teenagers and college going crowd - acid attacks or something like that and how Ansh help her cope getting out of the trauma
 
Neway once this drama gets over...CVs better make up for the crap being doled out since 1 and a half month with some super dhaasu tracks and its not like they dont have it up their sleeves - It just looks like they are scared to tread a new path with a fresh idea

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamMithi_vaniblushingaparnauma

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15871

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

@ Manshi tu bhool agye Sanchi ke samane sab ki bolti band hoti hain 

@ aparna rht I forgot G2 is already fall for J

all thanks to Sanchi in all this & last month Angry

I can't get over her LOL
I dont thing saanchi will EB jagya on court case. I think anandi will play a part in this as there is a reason why jagya said he is marry anyone anandi selects for him. Saanchi might know this and EB anandi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniblushing

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 11044

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Well ideally I want G1 back to J's life.. as he also ruin her life... so he deserve only her... AngryAngryAngry...
but as per we can see current senario...I don't think she will back.. not for in near future.. thats sure..
so in this case G2 is perfect for him...
as J is all bramarvruti wala Man... in his whole life he can't decide wt he wants... he always.. walk on a path... nd feel bad for the path... which he rejected.. it means... never satisfy... with.. wtever he get..
so in this type of characterisation.. he need such woman..who can tight his... bramarvruti... nd uske man ki bhatakan ko sant kar sake.. nd so in this.. who can  be better than.. wholly river Ganga...Wink .. sare.. Papo se Mutti ka marg...LOL...


Edited by Manshi - 27 June 2013 at 5:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@ hiral...I think ...CV are taking granted of viewers 

since Rangeela channel's BV is fav baby 

its their flagship show for longer time 

After 5 yrs...it bound to happen...LOL

I think nxt year they shd think abt curtain down 




Edited by blushing - 27 June 2013 at 5:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniaparnauma

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 11044

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

@ Manshi tu bhool agye Sanchi ke samane sab ki bolti band hoti hain 

@ aparna rht I forgot G2 is already fall for J

all thanks to Sanchi in all this & last month Angry

I can't get over her LOL
@ bold.. ya... baki sab ko to jaise sap sungh gaya ho...AngryAngryAngry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15871

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

@ hiral...I think ...CV are taking granted of viewers 

since Rangeela channel's BV is fav baby 

its their flagship show for longer time 

After 5 yrs...it bound to happen...LOL

I think nxt year they shd think abt curtain down 


true.. I am watching only for ANSH story and atleast show them have a progressive life with career and kids by next year and end the show. The good actors on the show will also get relief and offers from other shows.


Edited by Sheetsden - 27 June 2013 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniblushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35766

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Originally posted by aparnauma

People have not taken to G2's character and JG2 relationship.
They need to make the viewers connect to Ganga's character they are using Sanchi and Sumi to make people connect with Ganga by creating sympathy for her.
For that they need to show how bad Sanchi's obsession is, how weak Sumi has become in the absence of Anandi and started distrusting Ganga.

Sanchi is meant to move JG2 forward and connect Ganga with the viewers.






So basically the whole thing is old wine in a new bottle...
 
A post leap was also facing troubles of connecting - they succeeded with G1 getting introduced - that got A sympathy, love and affection of audience...
 
Trying the same trick with G2Sleepy...like Aditi said - they want to connect us to G2 but RD is no AF...she herself does not seem to be connected to Sa...they could have gone dark and edgy with Sa - the actual problems faced by the teenagers and college going crowd - acid attacks or something like that and how Ansh help her cope getting out of the trauma
 
Neway once this drama gets over...CVs better make up for the crap being doled out since 1 and a half month with some super dhaasu tracks and its not like they dont have it up their sleeves - It just looks like they are scared to tread a new path with a fresh idea
Gauri was very much part of the original story.In that it made sense and we were able to connect to Anandi.The traingle was very much part of the story.The break up happened because of the growing communication gap between A and J the disparity in education and so many things and his adulterous liason with G was a consequence of that.
Here both Ganga and Sanchi have been forced into the story the triangle itself is forced
For JG2 track just using the explosive past of J and G2 would have been enough to carry the story forward and both Shanky and SJ would have done a terrific job and the story would have been gripping too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vani-FreeLancer-blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged


Here both Ganga and Sanchi have been forced into the story the triangle itself is forced
For JG2 track just using the explosive past of J and G2 would have been enough to carry the story forward and both Shanky and SJ would have done a terrific job and the story would have been gripping too.
[/QUOTE]

ture...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnSh SS- :: AnSh Instant Khichidi :: (2)

2 3

Author: Vishakha_Sakhi   Replies: 22   Views: 7796

Vishakha_Sakhi 22 7796 25 May 2013 at 5:21am by Illumination
AnSh, AnSh n AnSh..

Author: frozen.devil   Replies: 3   Views: 4384

frozen.devil 3 4384 05 January 2013 at 5:44am by frozen.devil
Anjaani's AnSh FFs/SSs INDEX - AnSh VM

Author: faith_hope   Replies: 9   Views: 4221

faith_hope 9 4221 11 December 2012 at 3:09am by tistaa
AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anshbalikavadhu   Replies: 1202   Views: 45857

anshbalikavadhu 1202 45857 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm by aparnauma
"Ansh ka Romance in ansh at"

2 3

Author: Don_theEvil   Replies: 16   Views: 4775

Don_theEvil 16 4775 16 October 2012 at 9:55am by ..Tangled..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index