Frequent Posters

BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
me going for lunch now...ciao anshians...its a pleasure to be on this AT.😊

Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello Girls... @ Tina.. Hws u.. Seeya after long time... Miss u dear... πŸ€— ...                    Btw I like Yesterday's epi... S try his best nd put some nice points also to convince Sanchi... But at last sanchi ne mari Gugali.. Nd shivji ho gaye clean bold... Tota fas gaya apne ji jal main.. Opss... Means apne hi vade main... ... πŸ˜† .. A nd Sanchi convo also very nice... A is always a... She come with some effective points... Which could nock sanchi's brain...
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi manshi πŸ€—

Which could nock sanchi's brain... 

this will never happen she will shout on her also see 😑
Edited by geekee - 10 years ago
Mithi_vani thumbnail
I was wtching day after yest's epi again nd one thing strick me very much.. When sanchi said she u/s J... Nd Irqa said ohh... Now u u/s him better... Apani family ko to thik se nahi janati nd j ko samajane ki bat karti ho... Smthng like that... Its very rt... Sanchi.. Whenver she said that her target is always A.. That A can never value.. J' goodness.. Ndin J realtionship A is only in fault... 😑 :. Sanchi... Who can't even u/s her family... Their feelings.. Their values.. Is saying all this... Wt a joke... Nd let it forgot about whole family... Sanchi the sis who even can not u/s or care about her Bro's feeling... Uss bhai jisse wo bachapan se dekha hai.. Jisse wo bohot pyar karne ka dava karti hai.. Sanchi ne kabhi apne bhai ko ya uski feelings ko nahi samja .. Wo kah rahi hai.. That she know J.. Nd his value... Wt a joke.. 🀒 ...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol.yesterday out of curiosity I watched some epis of Babul ka and LUZ...Oh man Sid was so so very bad back thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For that matter...in the start of BV...it was the whole charisma of characterization of SRS that got people hooked...he lent the persona to the role but acting still required finesse IMO even though he was better than ever before in comparison to his other shows from the start...he improved leaps and bounds while in BV itself,...now he is so nuanced in his expressions and emoting...he very rarely goes wrong or falls shortπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Another thing I noticed in JDJ is that even while practicing for his dance, he holds the expressions required...thats quite amazing for me...coz as a dancer, I am a stoneface while practicing and only give the expressions when the final performance happensπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
geet005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manshi

I was wtching day after yest's epi again nd one thing strick me very much.. When sanchi said she u/s J... Nd Irqa said ohh... Now u u/s him better... Apani family ko to thik se nahi janati nd j ko samajane ki bat karti ho... Smthng like that... Its very rt... Sanchi.. Whenver she said that her target is always A.. That A can never value.. J' goodness.. Ndin J realtionship A is only in fault... 😑 :. Sanchi... Who can't even u/s her family... Their feelings.. Their values.. Is saying all this... Wt a joke... Nd let it forgot about whole family... Sanchi the sis who even can not u/s or care about her Bro's feeling... Uss bhai jisse wo bachapan se dekha hai.. Jisse wo bohot pyar karne ka dava karti hai.. Sanchi ne kabhi apne bhai ko ya uski feelings ko nahi samja .. Wo kah rahi hai.. That she know J.. Nd his value... Wt a joke.. 🀒 ...

true dear well said

when she never u/s her family how can she u/s othersAngry
hisusmita thumbnail

Yday when they showed Gehna in open hair in precap , I thought Gehna has been replaced again,. She was looking pretty

Mithi_vani thumbnail

Originally posted by: geekee

Hi manshi πŸ€—

</div>
<div>

Which could nock sanchi's brain...

this will never happen she will shout on her also see 😑

Hello Gee.. πŸ€— ... Well Ya.. Ansh chahe kitana bhi try kare sanchi ko samjane ki... Uss khali dimag ke brain main wo gusse ga nahi... In this case.. Ek kahavat yad a rahi hai... Kehata hai... Insan usse jaga sakta hai.. Jo so raha ho... Usse nahi jaga sakta jo sone ka natak karta ho... It means... Ap usse samja sakte ho.. Jo samajana chahata ho... Par jo kahi apne man main khud janata hai.. Ke sachhae kta hai.. Par fir bhi manan na chahe to ap usse nahi mana sakte hai... This is sanchi's case.. She just wants to prove herself rt.. No matter wt ppl say she dsen't care... In her whole life she gets wtever she demand... Nd so now her latest deamnd is J... So she just want that toy by hook or crook..
geet005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manshi

Hello Gee.. πŸ€— ... Well Ya.. Ansh chahe kitana bhi try kare sanchi ko samjane ki... Uss khali dimag ke brain main wo gusse ga nahi... In this case.. Ek kahavat yad a rahi hai... Kehata hai... Insan usse jaga sakta hai.. Jo so raha ho... Usse nahi jaga sakta jo sone ka natak karta ho... It means... Ap usse samja sakte ho.. Jo samajana chahata ho... Par jo kahi apne man main khud janata hai.. Ke sachhae kta hai.. Par fir bhi manan na chahe to ap usse nahi mana sakte hai... This is sanchi's case.. She just wants to prove herself rt.. No matter wt ppl say she dsen't care... In her whole life she gets wtever she demand... Nd so now her latest deamnd is J... So she just want that toy by hook or crook..

but some where I fell if she should learn a lesson she should get married to J

surely she will be back to KB in few month

but even then also I am doubtfull she will learn a lessonAngry
Edited by geekee - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hisusmita

Yday when they showed Gehna in open hair in precap , I thought Gehna has been replaced again,. She was looking pretty

She is very pretty.😊We have not seen much of her acting skills on display.Gehna has hardly any role to play nowadays