Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 77)

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 24072

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

I think there is something wrong with colors channel regarding digitization. I many places they r still having problems with the channel. Before that all the shows on colors used to be in leading with others.
true sheets even I think so
 
bcoz digitization is taken place only in towns and not in villages yet
 
but BV is been watched in rural area more and I think TRPs are take only of urban areas and not rural once


Edited by geekee - 27 June 2013 at 1:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowSun

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15849

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat11

Originally posted by hiralshah169

Sigh the other two new shows did start on the charts decently,,,,,,but I dont want to comment on either of them...Ouch
 
As for BV - its still the channel and slot leader in dailies for Sa taking centre stage!! I thot MB on rangeela will overtake it - u c no need for a great storyline - just put in two good looking actors and see the magic - but still it couldnt overtake BV??Shocked

MB story what they had introduced it with has gone down the drain

They never worked on it : RK was to change Madhu's life by bringing her into the film world not as his 4 phere ki wife but as an actress.

turned it into love story and Madhu is now a bahu sorting family problems

Just having good looking actors and the hero with loads of attitude and heroine pagal in prem does not help

I tried watching an episode of MB and did not appeal to me. Never understood its popularity. Never thought there r extremely charming too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmitaChahat_A_Doshi

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Joined: 08 September 2012
Posts: 10877

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Hiral, if the CVs give ANSH such interesting scenes after marriage which they should , like their nok-jhok after marriage, their eagerness to be with each other, trying to steal time from others, to be together by hiding from others, at the same time helping each other and standing for each other in their professtonal life, with proper screen play chemistry will be definitely seen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15umamChahat_A_Doshi-FreeLancer-aparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 34309

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
yet to see the new promo-

yday when anandi was talking sanchi was listening- i expected an outburst - dont know what will happen in the real episode-

i cant understand how she managed to convince alok- why he is ready- what black magic she did-

now ganga celebrating J bday and inviitng anandi is coming up-sanchi going and shekhars escorting- will take at least two weeks-

when will the court case appear??

sanchi sanchi ahead-no wonder she quit her other show-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmitaChahat_A_Doshi

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Joined: 11 October 2012
Posts: 29005

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sheetsden

I think there is something wrong with colors channel regarding digitization. I many places they r still having problems with the channel. Before that all the shows on colors used to be in leading with others.I think there is something wrong with colors channel regarding digitization. I many places they r still having problems with the channel. Before that all the shows on colors used to be in leading with others. Jdj is very boring and the judges even Maduri is boring. Last week except Sid mom cool attitude none really moved me. 

Baaki saare channels come with the packages of networks

Viacom 18 has many other channels in its network but unlike Star and Zee it does not not have other popular channels in addition to the main channel.

Colors became digital after the others. It was a free to air channel and then became a payable channel So it was to be takes seperately with additional charges as it was not included in the package

We got Set top box in 2010 after that Colors became pay channel.

Now with the digitization thing in many cities it is the same thing So maybe ...

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Joined: 11 October 2012
Posts: 29005

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by chahat11

Originally posted by hiralshah169

Sigh the other two new shows did start on the charts decently,,,,,,but I dont want to comment on either of them...Ouch
 
As for BV - its still the channel and slot leader in dailies for Sa taking centre stage!! I thot MB on rangeela will overtake it - u c no need for a great storyline - just put in two good looking actors and see the magic - but still it couldnt overtake BV??Shocked

MB story what they had introduced it with has gone down the drain

They never worked on it : RK was to change Madhu's life by bringing her into the film world not as his 4 phere ki wife but as an actress.

turned it into love story and Madhu is now a bahu sorting family problems

Just having good looking actors and the hero with loads of attitude and heroine pagal in prem does not help

I tried watching an episode of MB and did not appeal to me. Never understood its popularity. Never thought there r extremely charming too.

Even I don't watch it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Joined: 11 October 2012
Posts: 29005

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_pi

yet to see the new promo-

yday when anandi was talking sanchi was listening- i expected an outburst - dont know what will happen in the real episode-

i cant understand how she managed to convince alok- why he is ready- what black magic she did-

now ganga celebrating J bday and inviitng anandi is coming up-sanchi going and shekhars escorting- will take at least two weeks-

when will the court case appear??

sanchi sanchi ahead-no wonder she quit her other show-

There she was dari dari pari? She had to be scared Tough job

Here she has to scare others Easy peezy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowSun

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 24072

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat11

Originally posted by anjali_pi

yet to see the new promo-

yday when anandi was talking sanchi was listening- i expected an outburst - dont know what will happen in the real episode-

i cant understand how she managed to convince alok- why he is ready- what black magic she did-

now ganga celebrating J bday and inviitng anandi is coming up-sanchi going and shekhars escorting- will take at least two weeks-

when will the court case appear??

sanchi sanchi ahead-no wonder she quit her other show-

There she was dari dari pari? She had to be scared Tough job

Here she has to scare others Easy peezy

@bold ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahat_A_Doshi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnSh SS- :: AnSh Instant Khichidi :: (2)

2 3

Author: Vishakha_Sakhi   Replies: 22   Views: 7921

Vishakha_Sakhi 22 7921 25 May 2013 at 5:21am by Illumination
AnSh, AnSh n AnSh..

Author: frozen.devil   Replies: 3   Views: 4464

frozen.devil 3 4464 05 January 2013 at 5:44am by frozen.devil
Anjaani's AnSh FFs/SSs INDEX - AnSh VM

Author: faith_hope   Replies: 9   Views: 4304

faith_hope 9 4304 11 December 2012 at 3:09am by tistaa
AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anshbalikavadhu   Replies: 1202   Views: 46631

anshbalikavadhu 1202 46631 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm by aparnauma
"Ansh ka Romance in ansh at"

2 3

Author: Don_theEvil   Replies: 16   Views: 4943

Don_theEvil 16 4943 16 October 2012 at 9:55am by ..Tangled..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index