Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 21)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

Yeah Appy, so that proves that its still all about him...'his life' would be better, 'he' would be a content man, 'he' would be happy...if he unconditionally loved A, he should not be grieving and should be happy that she has found her heaven...more so he should have never ever revealed his feelings for A to her

Mayb CVs have not entirely gone awry about his characterization and are retaining that self centered thought process of J by keeping A linked
J 's character was made of clay which could be moulded.

They have gone wrong with the revenge track but the character was not changed it was very much in keeping with his original character.

Even him asking A to find a girl for him was his wasy keeping himself tied to A.

A and S story is all sweet love story of knights in shining armours and princesses.Smile
J and A story is all about obsession possessiveness as well as sick love on his part on her part it is love caring for him compassion.
The funniest part is A and J understand each other well while he understands but didn't care for her feelings she understands him and takes a lot of care not to hurt him.

CVs seem to love their JaAn lot more than AnSh or JaGan.

AnSh andJG2 is the right message while JaAn story is their favourite.

--------------
Gnite

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamChit15umamMithi_vaniAnjanaYYZ-FreeLancer-

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@ Appy... Well said appy.. U covered all the points of J ka character.., yes he is like that.. Nd sply on bade papa track.. Me too thinks that.. He was just finding any strong reason to dump G1.. Just as he was finding reason to left A... He hd never that guts to say truth.. That i don't want to live with u... So i m going to dump u.. He always looking for esacpe window.. Angry .. In bade papa mater G1 only hides goodness of Bharaive... Wts the A play roll in that.. Nothing.. Bhairav help Gauri.. By himself.. A ne aisa karne ko nahi kaha tha.. So why he was saying that due to u.. I abuse a.. Nd u cheated me.. But the reality is that.. He cheated both lady.. Nd he is so Angry .. Itana hone ke badbhi.. Yeh accept nahi kiya.. Angry ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-AnjanaYYZaparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
CVs ka Jaan love is in the tagline itself - Kacchi umar ke pakke rishte...

Agree with everything u said Appy...mayb its the right approach too coz ill effects of a child marriage will have to be reflected at every step in A and J's life...how it interferes in their interpersonal relationships...till one day it completely gets diluted becoz of S and G2

For a while I felt that J was turning too good to be true...saving damsels in distress left right and center, saying all the perfect things...I missed that J <<coz I love to hate him>> who blasted G2 when she tried to break his wall and understand his feelings for A - that was the real J - his loss of a wonderful partner, his insecurities of never being able to set things straight in his life

Ansh story was handled beautifully till marriage <<even if I had a totally different scenario in my mind for coming closer of Ansh>>...and they will positively get back on track...after J gets married off to one of the ladies, they will have to return to A and S career movement

I wish they had adopted a better approach with J-G2 though...piece by piece healing of J by G2 <<n not by redoing Ansh scenes on them>>...letting the real J come out fully...breaking down for once and for all and then on starting on a fresh slate...they should have too been connected in pain, but theirs is more of doing ehsaan on each other kinda feeling...there is no love wala feeling when u look at themOuch

umamMithi_vaniAnjanaYYZaparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
let  sanchi disclose her love to singh family and to jagya also so that everybody in b haveli can emerge from darkness .only jagya can show sanchi mirror if he come to know that sanchi misbehaving with ganga because she love me

btw why does not  shiv shave now days ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Why are they celebrating Jagya's birthday now?????

Esp when the infamous B' day party was celebrated in Feb????Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithi_vaniAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Why are they celebrating Jagya's birthday now?????

Esp when the infamous B' day party was celebrated in Feb????Angry

Y r u relying on BV CV's math...you know they failed math classTongue  and want to gift Sa to JaWinkLOL  So, let's go YAY!PartyLOL

I hope J took proper notes from A about giving balidaan for sake of othersDancing  I think Gangu will go confront Ratan to protect Sumi's nadaan balak and Sa's handsome varr

---
Funniest is Singhs inviting Khazaan to J's birthday after not inviting him for A's bidaai from JaitsarROFLROFLROFL  Who is Khazan's SIL and D?  SaJa ya AnSh??

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 June 2013 at 7:44pm

Chit15umamMithi_vaniaparnauma

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Kya hai is vid main
can anyone tell me...not wanna see it subha subha
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I thought Khazan was in KBConfused

Why are Shekhars asking him about his opinion about J as a prospective SIL???Shocked

Why is J telling Silly that he misses her when he told A that he finds awkward with Silly?

umamMithi_vaniAnjanaYYZblushing

Go to top