Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 141)

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by hisusmita

But Appy even if they try they will fail miserably, ANSH and JG2 are not comparable .But why I am having a feeling they will build a good track for ANSH very soon. A's college talk, Gaonwala's land mafia talk will slowly build up a strong social message wala story for ANSH. See they have to show Js story, which I feel will not continue too far, As Shekhar';s are going to disclose Sa feelings , The way Sumi is disliking G2  she will leave the house and once out of the house she will be trapped by RAT, saved by J, A , S and J will realize his feelings for G2 . on SA, J, G2 triangle story will move some day then will finally end up with JG2 marriage. I have little hope of G2 arrival now. After marriage what's left for JG2? G2 will become nurse,
They have to go ahead with ANSH story and they will always club BH and KB stories
I agree. JG2 story doesn't seem to have much potential if they show them the way they are showing now.
J 's reluctance to get into a relationship and G2 if they kept the fire in her intact it would have made a great story.Now all that is lost.I find it very surprising the way G2 started to trust and care for Singhs so fast.Somebody with a childhood lie that will not trust anybody even if they have a strong sense of what is right and wrong and sound moral values.

If Sanchi is out of the equation they will bring Sumi and rat into equation and after that nothing.

I wonder if they are trying to bring AnSh into Jaitser or will they be doing lost distance fightingConfused
If they start showing this track at least the show will become more watchable.
Yes, fire has completely vanihed frm G2. If they would have shown her having mixed feelings instead of behaving like that the story would have been more interesting. Psychology is indeed a most interesting subject. But they are projecting her as if she is already a bahu, The way she has shown her over excitement yday knowing Sumi's behaviour I felt it awkward. That should have been little controlled, She is already there as their bahu so what extra will they show apart from family drama with them.

Only way they can reach broader periphery is thru ANSH story

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.aparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hello...Gals...

Khushi shall I send NL PM to NL acc now ?

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
dont know whether posted before

On the sets of BV-khajan entry

Edited by anjali_pi - 29 June 2013 at 12:19am

hisusmita-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i think nandu not able to recognize anandi father- but anandi recognized himLOL- big long hug-bappuu- then shiv and FIL hug-Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Jagya ...Anandi ka nandoiThumbs Down

aisa tab hota hai...jab

aapki bahu(A) aapki beti ban jaaye
aapka beta(J) use chod de
aapki beti ban chuki bahu(A) ko apne ex husband(J) k baare mein koi bhi ill feelings na ho
uske ex-husband(J) & new husband(S) mein bhaiyon jaisa pyaar aur vishwas ho
aur jab poori duniya(singhs,shekhars,jaitser,udaipur) including aap & aapke husband(Ansh)...us ex husband(J) ka gungaan karte rehte ho.

to ab koi bechari ladki(Sa) us devta samaan aapke ex-husband(J) pe fida ho bhi jaati hai to isme galat kya hai???

Edited by aashimaahuja - 29 June 2013 at 12:27am

hisusmitaChahat_A_Doshi-FreeLancer-blushing

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashimaahuja

aisa tab hota hai...jab

aapki bahu aapki beti ban jaaye
aapka beta use chod de
aapki beti ban chuki bahu ko apne ex husband k baare mein koi bhi ill feelings na ho
uske ex-husband & new husband mein bhaiyon jaisa pyaar aur vishwas ho
aur jab poori duniya including aap & aapke husband...us ex husband ka gungaan karte rehte ho.

to ab koi bechari ladki us devta samaan aapke ex-husband pe fida ho bhi jaati hai to isme galat kya hai???
big puzzle , my head is spinning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowSunblushing-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashimaahuja

aisa tab hota hai...jab

aapki bahu aapki beti ban jaaye
aapka beta use chod de
aapki beti ban chuki bahu ko apne ex husband k baare mein koi bhi ill feelings na ho
uske ex-husband & new husband mein bhaiyon jaisa pyaar aur vishwas ho
aur jab poori duniya including aap & aapke husband...us ex husband ka gungaan karte rehte ho.

to ab koi bechari ladki us devta samaan aapke ex-husband pe fida ho bhi jaati hai to isme galat kya hai???

yah yah LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita-FreeLancer-

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

What is your opinion about Sumi's behaviour towards G2, Though that day I felt bad for G2 when Sumi scolded her for Mannu but I find to some extent Sumi is right. She has got her son back after so many hears . And the attack on J was fatal one so if someone tells her that becoz of an outsider your son's life is in danger the mother inside her will definitely have the fear of her son's life. She has not been shown bad towards G2 except when she is compared to A.  I think it is very normal human psychology. No mother likes to hear comparison with her kid and Sumi loves A very much.

Scolding Ganga for mannu I felt bad- coz i believe when children are around the elders must be very careful- just like keeping oil down or leaving sharp objects around- anything can happen- Kids are always kids- they dont knw what is right or wrong- better to take care when kids are at home-

And the rest I can agree- A mother is always a mother- For a mother- the kid is always precious,nothing is beyond that-

As a mother Ganga too must realize sumi feelings-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmitaChahat_A_Doshi-FreeLancer-

Go to top