Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 160| Rishton Ki Uljhan (Page 140)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35769

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

I don't understand why they are creating parallel scenarios for JG2 and AnSh.
J is no A and G2 is no S neither J is S nor G2 is A.

J wants his past back while A never wanted to go back there even it is handed back to her.
J's world  has plunged into darkness because of his own deeds while A's world became dark with no fault of hers.

S and G2 may have a clean slate as far as emotional involvements are concerned S has a very happy secure childhood as opposed to G2's childhood which was just filled with insecurity and abuse.

A and J loved each other and had a beautiful relationship till J's mind started to waver.Only when J found G1 did he start finding faults with A.

G2 never loved Rat and Rat abused her and used her and she built a shell around her heart so Rat never had a chance to enter G2's heart.

So what is the point in drawing parallels.How can J and G2 story be similar to AnSh story?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmita-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26783

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
GM AT...Discussion on Mr Bhatt ka statement...hiding behind T ka pallu...seriously man its wrong to blame T for the whole of downfall...

In her first week, most would have watched out of curiosity to keep the Trps stable but the track itself was also considerably interesting - Mannu rescue...even if the execution was not that great and had loopholes!!

In the Transfer drama week - they stupidly repeated the scene of former Ansh which had worked solely because of chemistry factor on them - even the original scene was a bit out of place and the editing was trashy but still it remained a treat...how could they REPEAT that scene when T was not even close to S's A back thenAngry

Confession days I am pretty sure would have been the days of highest TVRs...otherwise the rest of the week was blahing on J's remarriage discussion - again so irritating coz none of the viewers were ready was J's third marriage discussion

N then the BH stay and re-bidaai scenesDead...the first bidaai and gravpravesh also lead to fall of trps from 5.8-4.8...what made them believe that viewers would want to watch it again with a new face??!!!

T as new A in all those weeks was one of the reasons for the fall but the nonsense tracks were pivotal in  accelerating it and made it even more difficult for audience to accept her!!

If they would have started off with Rats badla from then on itself, there was a chance that the T factor would have got neutralisedErmm

Anyway, now that she is doing fine...they need to own up to giving us decent tracks and stop blaming her to make things easier for themDead
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the baddie - I dont think he is gona be a hottieLOL - he is gona be a clumsy looking guyLOLLOL coz he is all dabaoed - it will just make SRS look more attractive <<ie if there is any more scope leftEmbarrassed>>

Hotness quotient should be there in the builder - but now I think he'll also be someone with a big belly and gold chains around his neckLOLLOL


Edited by hiralshah169 - 28 June 2013 at 11:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaaparnauma

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Joined: 08 September 2012
Posts: 10877

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

What is your opinion about Sumi's behaviour towards G2, Though that day I felt bad for G2 when Sumi scolded her for Mannu but I find to some extent Sumi is right. She has got her son back after so many hears . And the attack on J was fatal one so if someone tells her that becoz of an outsider your son's life is in danger the mother inside her will definitely have the fear of her son's life. She has not been shown bad towards G2 except when she is compared to A.  I think it is very normal human psychology. No mother likes to hear comparison with her kid and Sumi loves A very much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15aparnauma-FreeLancer-RainbowSun

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Joined: 08 September 2012
Posts: 10877

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma


I don't understand why they are creating parallel scenarios for JG2 and AnSh.
J is no A and G2 is no S neither J is S nor G2 is A.

J wants his past back while A never wanted to go back there even it is handed back to her.
J's world  has plunged into darkness because of his own deeds while A's world became dark with no fault of hers.

S and G2 may have a clean slate as far as emotional involvements are concerned S has a very happy secure childhood as opposed to G2's childhood which was just filled with insecurity and abuse.

A and J loved each other and had a beautiful relationship till J's mind started to waver.Only when J found G1 did he start finding faults with A.

G2 never loved Rat and Rat abused her and used her and she built a shell around her heart so Rat never had a chance to enter G2's heart.

So what is the point in drawing parallels.How can J and G2 story be similar to AnSh story?

But Appy even if they try they will fail miserably, ANSH and JG2 are not comparable .But why I am having a feeling they will build a good track for ANSH very soon. A's college talk, Gaonwala's land mafia talk will slowly build up a strong social message wala story for ANSH. See they have to show Js story, which I feel will not continue too far, As Shekhar';s are going to disclose Sa feelings , The way Sumi is disliking G2  she will leave the house and once out of the house she will be trapped by RAT, saved by J, A , S and J will realize his feelings for G2 . on SA, J, G2 triangle story will move some day then will finally end up with JG2 marriage. I have little hope of G1 arrival now. After marriage what's left for JG2? G2 will become nurse,
They have to go ahead with ANSH story and they will always club BH and KB stories


Edited by hisusmita - 29 June 2013 at 12:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamAashima.-FreeLancer-aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35769

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

What is your opinion about Sumi's behaviour towards G2, Though that day I felt bad for G2 when Sumi scolded her for Mannu but I find to some extent Sumi is right. She has got her son back after so many hears . And the attack on J was fatal one so if someone tells her that becoz of an outsider your son's life is in danger the mother inside her will definitely have the fear of her son's life. She has not been shown bad towards G2 except when she is compared to A.  I think it is very normal human psychology. No mother likes to hear comparison with her kid and Sumi loves A very much.

This mass hatred towards Sumi is unjustified.She does believe that giving shelter to the needy ones is their duty if the are in a position to do so.And she has taken to Ganga and her child and she genuinely wanted to see Ganga get a better life for herself.
But at the same time she had shown displeasure whenever she was compared with Anandi and was likened to her.She told this to Bhairon also that nobody can take the place of Anandi.
And this constant comparisions did probably make Sumi look closer at Ganga and realise that she was like Anandi to a great extent.And she feels that one day Ganga will take the place of Anandi in their home and hearts and that threatens her.
Sanchi made only the situation worse by instilling the fear of losing her son while he is trying to help Ganga.
So the prospect of losing Jagya and as well as Ganga taking the place of Anandi have made her turn negative towards Ganga.

Sanchi doesn't pose a threat to her like Ganga does.So she may agree to Sanchi's proposal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamAashima.hisusmita-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35769

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

But Appy even if they try they will fail miserably, ANSH and JG2 are not comparable .But why I am having a feeling they will build a good track for ANSH very soon. A's college talk, Gaonwala's land mafia talk will slowly build up a strong social message wala story for ANSH. See they have to show Js story, which I feel will not continue too far, As Shekhar';s are going to disclose Sa feelings , The way Sumi is disliking G2  she will leave the house and once out of the house she will be trapped by RAT, saved by J, A , S and J will realize his feelings for G2 . on SA, J, G2 triangle story will move some day then will finally end up with JG2 marriage. I have little hope of G2 arrival now. After marriage what's left for JG2? G2 will become nurse,
They have to go ahead with ANSH story and they will always club BH and KB stories
I agree. JG2 story doesn't seem to have much potential if they show them the way they are showing now.
J 's reluctance to get into a relationship and G2 if they kept the fire in her intact it would have made a great story.Now all that is lost.I find it very surprising the way G2 started to trust and care for Singhs so fast.Somebody with a childhood lie that will not trust anybody even if they have a strong sense of what is right and wrong and sound moral values.

If Sanchi is out of the equation they will bring Sumi and rat into equation and after that nothing.

I wonder if they are trying to bring AnSh into Jaitser or will they be doing lost distance fightingConfused
If they start showing this track at least the show will become more watchable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashima.hisusmita-FreeLancer-

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 8243

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
GM Hug

@sush agree with you...but i dont trust CV's...they are hell bent in making J mahaan & superhero...i was in shock when he jumped from terrace for G2 and still got no injuriesOuch...J SuperheroDead..but its Ok..even if they will show J fighting with rats for G2, save her on his own...i will be fine...but now if they try to handle this collector issue through J showing him oversmart & intelligent..thenDead

and yes there is very less scope for realistic story in case of JG2.
and for Ansh ...it is in plenty...but only if the CV's pay heed to that...and start analyzing this trp dip seriously...instead of blaming others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita-FreeLancer-aparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 34309

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Good morning everyone, Today we have to see J's bday preparation. A is back in KB but didnt get time to discuss about her school, Dunno why they are giving so much screen space to RD.
 
I guess Khajan entered when Alok was saying about SAJA rishta, why his entry all of  a sudden, must be some reason

Hello AT-

was watching JDJ- in between ad of BV came-

same khajan entering and later one shot with anandi- he is asking how ajeeeb is this rishtha? anandi is shocked!!

some thing like u r ex-husband becomes u r nanadoyiii( not sure the word) ban jayegee-ShockedShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamAashima.hisusmita-FreeLancer-aparnauma

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnSh SS- :: AnSh Instant Khichidi :: (2)

2 3

Author: Vishakha_Sakhi   Replies: 22   Views: 7849

Vishakha_Sakhi 22 7849 25 May 2013 at 5:21am by Illumination
AnSh, AnSh n AnSh..

Author: frozen.devil   Replies: 3   Views: 4413

frozen.devil 3 4413 05 January 2013 at 5:44am by frozen.devil
Anjaani's AnSh FFs/SSs INDEX - AnSh VM

Author: faith_hope   Replies: 9   Views: 4256

faith_hope 9 4256 11 December 2012 at 3:09am by tistaa
AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anshbalikavadhu   Replies: 1202   Views: 46173

anshbalikavadhu 1202 46173 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm by aparnauma
"Ansh ka Romance in ansh at"

2 3

Author: Don_theEvil   Replies: 16   Views: 4825

Don_theEvil 16 4825 16 October 2012 at 9:55am by ..Tangled..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index